• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seiunita OOC

It's Nolan, btw, without the d. Everytime you spelt it that way it reminded me of One Piece and I've been hollering for 2 minutes straight.
To be honest, Nolan would've suffered his own turmoil -- watching the one he looked up to wither away and he can't do anything about it. Though he becomes depressed, he still doubles his efforts on retaining the king's influence. *CRYING* I HAVENT EVEN MET THE RULER AND IM ALREADY FEELING THE SADNESS FOR NOLAN.
If the Light Ruler dies within the RP and a new one turns up, he'll be tired and wary but has high hopes for them, even if they're shitty. But that can change of course, but if it does...his whole persona revolves around his dedication to the ruler
WHICH MAKES IT SO FUN **SCREAMING**

Friends with the ruler would be real nice, Nolan would love that.

The Light Ruler could be suffering from the magic of the World Scar, but everyone would assume it to be the Dark Kingdom. Nolan would assume both, but would grow more heated with the Dark Kingdom because at least he can do somthing about that.
HEY IF THIS IS LEGIT I NEED TO ADD THIS TO HIS HISTORY.

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I swear I put Nolan... I misspelled it when I typed that -_-. FEAR NOT, JUJU WILL DO BETTER! NOLAN, NOLAN, Nolan...

YAYAYAYAY! All we need is Shadowz's approval and it's done and done! I will begin working on the Puppet King after I finish looking through the CS's. Im slow... sorry. XD Oh and I'm making the Ruler's fate as tragic as possible. AHAHHAHAHAH! Nolan must suffer! I have the perfect reason why the king has no heir... muahahahha.

I want the Dark and Light Kingdoms to not get along very well. You haven't met her, but Queen Dark does not like humans one bit. Now I picture she and Nolan exchanging cold courtesies with each other (if Nolan is in charge of meetings). She'd probably ask about the health of the king, but obviously doesn't care too much. <3

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I swear I put Nolan... I misspelled it when I typed that -_-. FEAR NOT, JUJU WILL DO BETTER! NOLAN, NOLAN, Nolan...

YAYAYAYAY! All we need is Shadowz's approval and it's done and done! I will begin working on the Puppet King after I finish looking through the CS's. Im slow... sorry. XD Oh and I'm making the Ruler's fate as tragic as possible. AHAHHAHAHAH! Nolan must suffer! I have the perfect reason why the king has no heir... muahahahha.

I want the Dark and Light Kingdoms to not get along very well. You haven't met her, but Queen Dark does not like humans one bit. Now I picture she and Nolan exchanging cold courtesies with each other (if Nolan is in charge of meetings). She'd probably ask about the health of the king, but obviously doesn't care too much. <3
Alright-o! When Shadowz give the green light, I'll establish new lore for Nolan and tweak his personality a bit where its concerning the kingdoms.

It's fine, taking your time is good and all -- makes the character more in-depth in a sense. ALSO, IF THE FATE TURNS REALLY BAD, AND SO EARLY IN THE RP, I MIGHT HAVE TO MAKE ANOTHER NOLAN CS WITH A MASSIVE CHANGE WHICH I AIN'T EXPECTING TO HAPPEN EITHER AT ALL OR UNTIL REALLY REALLY SOON IN THE RP, lmao. Hopefully Emilia will be by Nolan's side, comforting thought and all.

*weeps* I can't wait to hear of that reason then.

ALSO NOLAN GOING TO THE KINGDOM MEETINGS IN GENERAL -- *calms breathing*, really wasn't ready for that tbh. Oh boy, will Nolan stare daggers at the Dark Queen, smh.

Nogoodname Nogoodname

I love Emilia! Knight-chicks are the greatest. I was wondering about combat situations.

Now, I know she has a chalkboard but obviously that doesn't work well in the middle of the battlefield. But you know what sometimes doesn't work very well in the middle of combat? Shouting. Sometimes the troops don't hear you or mishear.

What if Emilia used flag signals in combat? Perched atop a steed with a flag or two. Once the soldiers are trained to know what the signals meant, that would mean that as long as the flags could be seen, the soldiers would know what to do. That would mean that Emilia could revolutionize the ordering of the troops in her combat squad (or whatever the hell you call it). Maybe it works better than shouting and some of the other commanders picked up the trick as well. <3 ( or maybe flags were always in use and Juju needs to learn more about combat in a medieval styled RP... (.-.) )

Alright-o! When Shadowz give the green light, I'll establish new lore for Nolan and tweak his personality a bit where its concerning the kingdoms.

It's fine, taking your time is good and all -- makes the character more in-depth in a sense. ALSO, IF THE FATE TURNS REALLY BAD, AND SO EARLY IN THE RP, I MIGHT HAVE TO MAKE ANOTHER NOLAN CS WITH A MASSIVE CHANGE WHICH I AIN'T EXPECTING TO HAPPEN EITHER AT ALL OR UNTIL REALLY REALLY SOON IN THE RP, lmao. Hopefully Emilia will be by Nolan's side, comforting thought and all.

*weeps* I can't wait to hear of that reason then.

ALSO NOLAN GOING TO THE KINGDOM MEETINGS IN GENERAL -- *calms breathing*, really wasn't ready for that tbh. Oh boy, will Nolan stare daggers at the Dark Queen, smh.
King Dark is more understanding (the Dark Kingdom accepts people from the Light Kingdom as citizens). Queen Dark has a permanent grudge. They would be glaring at each-other the whole time. Ha, I can't wait for them to meet. ^_^

Nogoodname Nogoodname

I love Emilia! Knight-chicks are the greatest. I was wondering about combat situations.

Now, I know she has a chalkboard but obviously that doesn't work well in the middle of the battlefield. But you know what sometimes doesn't work very well in the middle of combat? Shouting. Sometimes the troops don't hear you or mishear.

What if Emilia used flag signals in combat? Perched atop a steed with a flag or two. Once the soldiers are trained to know what the signals meant, that would mean that as long as the flags could be seen, the soldiers would know what to do. That would mean that Emilia could revolutionize the ordering of the troops in her combat squad (or whatever the hell you call it). Maybe it works better than shouting and some of the other commanders picked up the trick as well. <3 ( or maybe flags were always in use and Juju needs to learn more about combat in a medieval styled RP... (.-.) )

King Dark is more understanding (the Dark Kingdom accepts people from the Light Kingdom as citizens). Queen Dark has a permanent grudge. They would be glaring at each-other the whole time. Ha, I can't wait for them to meet. ^_^

That could totally work! I'll have to think on the specifics of it but that's a genius idea! Thanks a bunch.

Also why do I feel like Emilia and king dark would get along super well and leave Emilia with a lot of uncomfortable thoughts to mull over?

That could totally work! I'll have to think on the specifics of it but that's a genius idea! Thanks a bunch.

Also why do I feel like Emilia and king dark would get along super well and leave Emilia with a lot of uncomfortable thoughts to mull over?
btchplz.gif
IM LAUGHING INTERNALLY TBH, THAT 'S SO COOL

Anytime!

The Dark King is awesome... he's so nice. Well, to people who deserve it. Emilia questioning the stereotypes of demons would be amazing! Now I need an arranged meeting between the Dark rulers and the Light peeps.

... If Nolan and Emilia are close... and then Emilia starts wondering if they should treat the Dark Kingdom better....BUT NOLAN DOESN'T LIKE TEH DEMMOOONZ.... ooooh. I'm liking where this is going. MUAHAHHAHA!

Anytime!

The Dark King is awesome... he's so nice. Well, to people who deserve it. Emilia questioning the stereotypes of demons would be amazing! Now I need an arranged meeting between the Dark rulers and the Light peeps.

... If Nolan and Emilia are close... and then Emilia starts wondering if they should treat the Dark Kingdom better....BUT NOLAN DOESN'T LIKE TEH DEMMOOONZ.... ooooh. I'm liking where this is going. MUAHAHHAHA!
*Emilia to Nolan*
8ubGFLt.gif

oh such sweet misery.
Now to really twist the blade I just need to make up the king's last wish. Nobody will hear it but Nolan. I don't know what it is yet and I'm hoping you will help me, Gee Dee!

oh such sweet misery.
Now to really twist the blade I just need to make up the king's last wish. Nobody will hear it but Nolan. I don't know what it is yet and I'm hoping you will help me, Gee Dee!
I LOVE HOW YOU'RE DOING THIS BUT AT THE SAME TIME IM WEEPING FOR MY POOR BOY. HE FOUND HIS PURPOSE FOR CONTRIBUTING TO THE WAR THROUGH THE KING AND NOW...**CRYING**

Sure, I'll LOVE TO HELP MATE, HIT ME UP.

right that's a good point, I wonder what'll happen with them.
I'm interested in the Fire kingdom rn B^)

I LOVE HOW YOU'RE DOING THIS BUT AT THE SAME TIME IM WEEPING FOR MY POOR BOY. HE FOUND HIS PURPOSE FOR CONTRIBUTING TO THE WAR THROUGH THE KING AND NOW...**CRYING**

I'm actually curious about the main storyline.

This is what you get when I co-GM a RP! :hornstongue;

Once I finish with the King's CS and I get the Okay from Shadowz (...he hasn't seen all of our schemes yet! Hahaa this is priceless!) I will send you the CS of the King and we can brainstorm what he would want.

and you had better not be convincing those lack-wits to war against the Dark Kingdom! ;P

I'm actually curious about the main storyline.
I CAN'T RUIN THE SURPRISE!

This is what you get when I co-GM a RP! :hornstongue;

Once I finish with the King's CS and I get the Okay from Shadowz (...he hasn't seen all of our schemes yet! Hahaa this is priceless!) I will send you the CS of the King and we can brainstorm what he would want.

and you had better not be convincing those lack-wits to war against the Dark Kingdom! ;P

I CAN'T RUIN THE SURPRISE!
Nolan, though probably wrecked by grief, wouldn't think of throwing his people to the fire -- which is the Dark Kingdom -- to die because he has authority to. He loves the people similarly as the King. I hope Shadow will agree, because this is some leap of character development for those involve in the Light kingdom! He'll probably just lose his mind for a while, not in a *OH GOD WHAT THE F---* sorta way, just...he can't think clearly enough to command orders that he would normally see fit.

*CALMS BREATHING*

THE MAIN STORYLINE WILL PROBABLY COME FIRST, JUST THE BEGINNING OF IT BEFORE THIS MINI-ARC, RIGHT? 'Cause this seems to only be exclusive for the Dark and Light kingdom.

THE MAIN STORYLINE WILL PROBABLY COME FIRST, JUST THE BEGINNING OF IT BEFORE THIS MINI-ARC, RIGHT? 'Cause this seems to only be exclusive for the Dark and Light kingdom.

Yes, Shadowz has a story-line planned out. This will be a mini-arc that will flesh out *cough hinder cough* the relationship between the Dark and Light kingdoms and will most likely happen at the same time the events of the main arc are happening. But depending on what happens, the other kingdoms may have a say in the matter.
For instance, the water kingdom may want to stir up the hate between the two kingdoms through forming an alliance with one and then beefing up their military. This makes it seem as if it was in correlation. Rumors and stuff can also be a thing. Another kingdom could send an assassin that was a particular race known to be from the dark or light kingdom (like a demon sent to finish off the king or a human sent to attack the archdemons)

Ooooh there are so many ways to start tensions.

Then there are the events of the Main plot. Which you will all find out soon enough.

Yes, Shadowz has a story-line planned out. This will be a mini-arc that will flesh out *cough hinder cough* the relationship between the Dark and Light kingdoms and will most likely happen at the same time the events of the main arc are happening. But depending on what happens, the other kingdoms may have a say in the matter.
For instance, the water kingdom may want to stir up the hate between the two kingdoms through forming an alliance with one and then beefing up their military. This makes it seem as if it was in correlation. Rumors and stuff can also be a thing. Another kingdom could send an assassin that was a particular race known to be from the dark or light kingdom (like a demon sent to finish off the king or a human sent to attack the archdemons)

Then there are the events of the Main plot. Which you will all find out soon enough.
SOUNDS LOVELY, and very exciting! I'm just hoping those from the other kingdoms can begin their CS soon.

Also if Shadow does permit the little mini-arc between the D & L Kingdoms, can I discuss with you how the process of choosing a Royal Hand is supposed to go? Probably different in the other kingdoms, but mainly concerning Light's. The King would have a say in the matter, of course, but overall, anything else? Because this is important lore for whoever else wants to choose to become the Royal Hand of the Rulers...maybe?

Oh good, because what these kingdoms really need now is more tension at the annual "let's maybe not glass our own planet" meeting.

SOUNDS LOVELY, and very exciting! I'm just hoping those from the other kingdoms can begin their CS soon.

Also if Shadow does permit the little mini-arc between the D & L Kingdoms, can I discuss with you how the process of choosing a Royal Hand is supposed to go? Probably different in the other kingdoms, but mainly concerning Light's. The King would have a say in the matter, of course, but overall, anything else? Because this is important lore for whoever else wants to choose to become the Royal Hand of the Rulers...maybe?

Of course! The first thing is to get Shadow's approval because he may have the 'choosing the next hand' thing already played out and stuff.

Oh good, because what these kingdoms really need now is more tension at the annual "let's maybe not glass our own planet" meeting.
Exactly what I suggested! ;P

It doesn't help that the leaders were all attacked at the meeting.

Also I hope you don't mind but I made some small changes to Emilias aegis, nothing huge really I just wanted to specify size and make it work mostly like a normal shield.

Also I hope you don't mind but I made some small changes to Emilias aegis, nothing huge really I just wanted to specify size and make it work mostly like a normal shield.
No harm in a little tweaking!
I will take a gander at it in a moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back