• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking Someone to Help with OC Development via RP (FE: Three Houses)

TripleThreatGay

I'm the guy you call "forced diversity"
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there, if you're here I assume it's because you're interested in RPing with me/my FE3H OCs.

RULES:

1. First things first: Triggers. I cannot deal with eating disorders, as well as homophobia, transphobia, acephobia... Basically any sort of discrimination against LGBT+. Even if it's just for plot or for a passing moment, please don't. I'd rather go for unrealistic levels of acceptance than have to deal with that - I RP to escape from reality, okay?

2. My starters tend to be much longer than most of the rest of my RP posts, as I'm usually wanting to set up the situation for the RP. Please do not get scared off by a long starter.

3. OOC-chatter isn't a necessity for me, but if you're interested in it let me know because I would prefer it to be in a separate chat.

4. I only intend to RP via PMs - the idea of RPing on a forum that others can see doesn't sit well with me.

5. All of my OCs are the future-children (future being a loose term - I'll explain in a minute) of some of the ships I have. That said, for the time being only a handful of my ships have OCs that are at a point where I'll want to RP with them (some aren't developed enough for it to be an easy task, some are too developed to need it). As such, unless the ship is actively listed below, please do not ask if I have a child to go with it.

6. No smut!

7. As this is an RP meant to develop my OCs, I will likely have longer responses than I would normally, in an effort to develop them as much as possible. My typical starters are around 5-6 paragraphs (roughly), and my typical responses after that are 3-4 paragraphs. HOWEVER, while my starter will likely not be much longer (maybe 5-8 paragraphs, depending on which OC(s) we're developing), you can expect my later responses to be longer (probably around the length of my typical starter). This is something I must stress, however: You do NOT have to match me. Just give me something to work with (no one-liners - at least one full grade-school paragraph, ie 4-5 sentences) and have it actually contribute something (don't spend 3 of those sentences describing the surroundings) and I won't ever complain about what you've given me.

8. Just to prove that you have indeed read all of these rules, when you respond to this ad (either on this forum or through PMs) answer me this question: Who is your favorite Black Eagles character?

RP PLOT:

As I said above, all of my OCs are children of some of the ships I have. The scenario I want to RP is thus: The children I have created grew up in a world of peace, and Edelgard, for one reason or another, never started her war. One day, either Byleth or their child (depending on the RP) received a revelation that there was another world that existed, one where there was a horrible war about to occur. Byleth, in conjunction with Rhea, Seteth and Flayn, opened a portal into this other world, and sent the child(ren) through, imploring them to save this world.

So basically Awakening's plot except the kids were way less prepared for battle.

Anyway, I'll RP as the child/children, and you'll RP as the canon characters. Keep me on my toes and do your best to give me chances to develop them - that is my only request. Since this RP will and does take place in a separate timeline/universe from when my OCs exist, you can ask to have a different ship be happening, assuming you don't see a child to go with your ship. Also, if you don't see an OC for the ship you want to do, suggest it to me and I'll see if I can't add it to my list. I've got a list at the bottom of this post for ships I want to create OCs for, so check that out before suggesting anything!

OC Profiles:

(You can pick anywhere from 1 to 5 ship children for a single RP - as long as you're confident that you can handle that, because again you'll be expected to play as the canon characters - but they CANNOT conflict with each other. Unless it is actively noted that they are siblings/half-siblings/etc., please don't pick two characters with the same parent/parents)

House: Black Eagles

Born: 9/26/1186

Background:

1186—Born via a surrogate as Josie von Hevring to Linhardt von Hevring and Caspar von Hevring.

1189—Her fathers took her and fled from Hevring territory, settling in a small village upon the border between the Empire and the Kingdom. Name was changed to match her fathers’ new ones, indicating their full removal from the nobility.

1201—Happened to meet a general as he passed through the village she lived in. Walked away from the conversation wanting to become a knight. Promptly began working to raise money to enroll into the Officer’s Academy.

1206—Finally enrolled into the Officer’s Academy.

Interests: Studying, Magic

Dislikes: Coffee, Being bossed around, Arrogant people, Delicate arts

Born: 12/18/1186

Background:

1186—Born as the eldest and only child of Petra Macneary, queen of Brigid, and Ashe Macneary, a knight and the husband of Petra.

1206—Enrolled into the Officer’s Academy as part of an agreement between Brigid and the Empire.

Interests: Fashion, Gardening

Likes: Sweets, Pretty clothes, Makeup, Flowers, Sewing, Other lands’ cultures

Dislikes: Rude people, Drawing, Weapon maintenance, Propriety

Born: 3/7/1187

Background:

1187—Born as the oldest and only daughter of Edelgard von Hresvelg, Emperor of the Adrestian Empire, and Dorothea von Hresvelg, Edelgard’s wife and the Empress of the Empire.

1206—Enrolled into the Officer’s Academy.

Interests: Magic, Opera

Dislikes: Pressure, Politics, Strangers

Born: 3/10/1187

Background:

1187—Born as the eldest and only daughter of Hubert von Vestra and Ferdinand von Vestra.

Interests: Dark magic

Dislikes: Friendly people, Sunshine

House: Blue Lions

Born: 7/14/1187

Background:

1187—Born as the youngest of a pair of twins, from a surrogate, to Sylvain Jose Gautier and Felix Hugo Gautier.

1204—After much discussion, was named the heir of the Gautier title.

1206—Enrolled into the Officer’s Academy alongside his twin brother.

Interests: Politics, Other cultures

Dislikes: Prejudiced people, Physical exertion

Born: 7/14/1187

Background:

1187—Born as the eldest of a pair of twins, from a surrogate, to Sylvain Jose Gautier and Felix Hugo Gautier, and was found to be bearing the Crest of Fraldarius.

1204—Was gifted the Hero’s Relic of House Fraldarius, after much discussion.

1206—Enrolled into the Officer’s Academy alongside his twin brother.

Interests: Weaponry, Technological advances

Likes: Learning new things, Making new weapons, Training with his brother

Dislikes: Talking to people he doesn’t know

Born: 3/16/1190

Background:

1190—Born as the oldest and only daughter, via surrogate, of Khalid Blaiddyd, former King of Almyra, and Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd, current King of Faerghus.

1206—Became enrolled into the Officer’s Academy.

Interests: Weaponry, Almyran culture

Likes: Travelling, Weapon maintenance, Making her own weapons

Dislikes: Being royalty

House: Ashen Wolves

Born: 2/19/1189

Background:

1189—Born as the eldest and only daughter, via surrogate, of Yuri Leclerc and Balthus von Albrecht. Due to the nature of their names (one being in relevance to where one lives, the other being a falsified identity), it was decided she would simply have one name, and was henceforth called ‘Mae’.

1206—Was allowed to enroll in the Officer’s Academy.

Interests: Makeup, Fighting

Dislikes: Annoying boys

House: Ashen Wolves

Born: 1/9/1189

Background:

1189—Born as the eldest and only child to Hapi and Constance von Nuvelle.

1206—Was allowed to enroll into the Officer’s Academy.

Interests: Magic, Art

Dislikes: Speaking, Large crowds

House: Golden Deer

Born: 10/7/1187

Background:

1187—Born to travelling artist, Ignatz Victor, and his husband, Raphael Victor, via surrogate (Raphael’s sister, Maya).

1199—Declared themself to have no gender. Met Lobelle while they were in her family’s territory and formed a lasting bond.

1200—Expressed an interest in becoming a knight. Parents began saving money.

Interests: Art, Art History

Dislikes: Being pressured, Being touched

Ships I intend to create OCs for, or am in the process of creating profiles for:

Hilda/Marianne

Mercedes/Annette

Yuri/Bernadetta

Hubert/Bernadetta

Yuri/Constance

Lysithea/Cyril

Sylvain/Ingrid

Linhardt/Lysithea

Linhardt/Marianne

Dimitri/Felix

Dimitri/Sylvain

Lorenz/Leonie

Byleth/Bernadetta​

Last edited:
Hahahaha... I just noticed that I had Edelgard's daughter listed with Linhardt's name... Haha...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back