• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Mature, Literate Writers [Open]

Niiohontesha

Bestest Strawby
Hello and Welcome!I am Niiohontesha but you can call me Strawbs, Strawberry, Niio or whatever you wish. I am a 24 year old female who has been roleplaying for over fifteen years. I am literate and creative, and I have a love of words and sentence structure. I am also incredibly picky when it comes to partners, certain writing styles turn me off. If I become disinterested in a roleplay I will let you know and we can move on to greener pastures, but let me tell you; when I find someone whose style matches my fancy I will write with you adamantly. My longest roleplay has been going on for 5 years and is still ongoing (slow, but going.)

• ~My Timezone is Eastern Standard Time and I write in the day/evening.
    • ~I am okay with mature themes and have no triggers worthy of note.
    • ~I’m not a stickler for how you type OOC. I like to joke and meme about.
    • ~Grammatical and spelling mistakes happen, I’m not going to ream you for them.
    • ~I am a very fast writer.
    • ~I tend to write 1-4 paragraphs per post but have been known to write 12 on occasion.
    • ~Despite my fast writing I will not pester you for quick responses. If you’re a slower writer I will not heckle you.
    • ~I love plotting and world building so if you do too I’d be happy to work on it with you.
    • ~I’m an artist first writer second.
    • ~My favourite bands right now are Glass Animals and Muse.

Last edited:
Hi there! I am very much interested in writing with you. The same question Evelien asked applies.

Hello! I'm a roleplayer that's working on continuing my help on literate roleplays. I can type normally up to 4-5 paragraphs, and am looking to be challenged by someone with experience. Please contact me if you're interested!

Hello, should I message you or would you prefer me to just post my credentials here?
Hi there! I am very much interested in writing with you. The same question Evelien asked applies.
Yes please send me a pm.
yo can you help me with writing a story
Hello! I'm a roleplayer that's working on continuing my help on literate roleplays. I can type normally up to 4-5 paragraphs, and am looking to be challenged by someone with experience. Please contact me if you're interested!
Can you pm me an example of your writing?

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back