• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking Fandom RPs

otaku_lady89

Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! ^.^

My name is Otaku, but you can call me Otaku, or Lady. ^.^

I'm willing to do Yaoi, Yuri or Hetero. ^.^ I'm also willing to play either gender. ^.^

Anyway, I only have a few rules.

1)Be willing to play EITHER GENDER, and SIDE CHARACTERS. Doubling is a big thing for me, I really enjoy it. I can do without it, if the plot is good enough.

3) Be respectful!

4) Semi-lit, please? I usually give one or two paragraphs, and if I'm inspired, it'll go up to about four. ^.^ I don't expect you to give me word-for-word equivalency, but I don't wanna see one-liners either.

5) If you don't reply, I will PROBABLY bug you about it. ^.^ The more I bug you, the more I love our rp. Keep that in mind.

6) HAVE FUN! If you're getting bored, talk to me, IM me, or email me, or something, and we can work on the plot! ^.^

7) I'd like to make it clear, that I won't change the character's personality to suit your characters wants. ^.^ Sooo. Yeah.

9) I rp through pms or discord. That is it.

Pm me, if you're interested, preferably with the fandom in the title, or with the pairing in the title.

FANDOMS:
Guide:
*- Convince me with an awesome plot
**-I might, if I'm bored
***- Might be interesting
****- Okay, let's go!
*****- I will have your internet babies to rp this.

Dororo (2019) *****
YUGIOH ** (especially into yami/hikari stuff, and Zexal (specifically YumaXAstral)
HunterXHunter ***** (Gonkillu, Leopika, HisoIllu)
Miyazaki Movies *****
Mo Dao Zu Shi *****
Scum Villains Self Saving System *****
Heaven Official's Blessing (Tian Guan Ci Fu) *****
Boku no Hero Academia *** ( i love tododeku. NO BAKUDEKU.)
(ask me about an anime, I'll probably know it, and I'll probably rp it with you. ^.^)
Bridgerton *****
District 9 ***
9 **
Good Omens *****
Dragon Bones *****
Harry Potter **
Fox Woman **** (I kinda wanna rp what happens to Shounen, her son))
Hanna is Not A Boy's Name *****
Homestuck ***
Kingdom Hearts **
Harvest Moon
-Grand Bazaar *****
-Tree of Tranquility ****
-Animal Parade ****
-DS Cute ****
Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns ***
Tales of Symphonia *****
Tales of Legendia *****
Tales of Zestiria ***** (if you ship soreyxmikleo, pls rp with meeeee)

Ask me! If I know it, I'll PROBABLY wanna roleplay it! ^.^

Regency Era *****
Modern *
Fantasy****
Mideival *****
Mideival Japan *****
Cultivation Epic *****
Isekai ***** (basically someone from our world dropped into another (usually rpg/fantasy) world)
Selkie (I'd prefer to play male, but I'll play a female selkie too. XD And I don't mind if you play one either!) *
Asexual romance *****
Ruler/Knight *****
Lady/Maid (or servant) ****
Villainous Noble Girl/Love Interest or Main Character (set in an otome-game-style-world) *****
Isekai Protagonist/ Love Interest ***
Isekai Protagonist/ Demon King/Queen ****
Witch/ Apprentice *****
Demon Queen/King / Hero *****
Nobleborn Lady/Arranged Husband

Last edited:
Hey I’m interested in the iskeai one if this is still open, if not just ignore this, but either way have a nice day

May I perhaps interest you in a Spirited Away inspired thread maybe with possible Isekai elements?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back