• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

TULSA'S PARTNER SEARCH.

• Tab one. Hiya everyone! I'm Tulsa and some of you may know that already, but if not hi there for the first time. I'm a twenty-three year old college student majoring in theatre who works as a writer part-time. So, obviously, I love to write lol. A little bit about me, other than what I just said is that I've been writing since I was eleven and have been roleplaying since I was twelve or thirteen, so ten or so years?? I'm not good at math lmao

Anyways, I usually plot on Discord, but I'm not opposed to RPN threads or Pms considering I'm a part of a few groups and am actually on here regularly now. I just prefer Discord because I get notifications directly to my phone is all. As for what I'm currently looking for, they're all fandom based roleplays. Most of which will be canon&OC (M/F) with my playing the F role. I've tried playing guys and kind of suck at it so yeah, I just only play them as side characters now and even then I feel like I'm doing a terrible job lol.

When it comes to replying, I'm pretty fast and would like my partners to be too. I understand life gets in the way, I am a college student after all, so if something happens let me know. Otherwise I'd prefer a few responses a day : ). For writing length I would say I'm anywhere from semi to adv. lit and can write either or. My starters usually range from 5+ paragraphs while my replies are anywhere from 3-5 paragraphs, sometimes more depending on what the plot calls for.

I feel like I'm rambling on, so I'll be done talking about me now so you can move on to the interesting stuff.

home.
rules.
interests.
pairings.
samples.

code by low fidelity.

Last edited:
Hello! My apologies for bothering you, but I saw that you had Pokemon as one of your interests. Would doing a PMD (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon) roleplay be something you are interested in? If so, let me know with a reply, and then also send your discord tag so I can add you. Thank you :)

Hello! My apologies for bothering you, but I saw that you had Pokemon as one of your interests. Would doing a PMD (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon) roleplay be something you are interested in? If so, let me know with a reply, and then also send your discord tag so I can add you. Thank you :)
Hi there! Sorry, I meant more like trainers. I don't play as Pokemon. Good luck on your search!

Marvel/X-men, pokemon, hunger games, encanto, and vampires piqued my interest!

TULSA'S PARTNER SEARCH.

• Tab one. Hiya everyone! I'm Tulsa and some of you may know that already, but if not hi there for the first time. I'm a twenty-three year old college student majoring in theatre who works as a writer part-time. So, obviously, I love to write lol. A little bit about me, other than what I just said is that I've been writing since I was eleven and have been roleplaying since I was twelve or thirteen, so ten or so years?? I'm not good at math lmao

Anyways, I usually plot on Discord, but I'm not opposed to RPN threads or Pms considering I'm a part of a few groups and am actually on here regularly now. I just prefer Discord because I get notifications directly to my phone is all. As for what I'm currently looking for, they're all fandom based roleplays. Most of which will be canon&OC (M/F) with my playing the F role. I've tried playing guys and kind of suck at it so yeah, I just only play them as side characters now and even then I feel like I'm doing a terrible job lol.

When it comes to replying, I'm pretty fast and would like my partners to be too. I understand life gets in the way, I am a college student after all, so if something happens let me know. Otherwise I'd prefer a few responses a day : ). For writing length I would say I'm anywhere from semi to adv. lit and can write either or. My starters usually range from 5+ paragraphs while my replies are anywhere from 3-5 paragraphs, sometimes more depending on what the plot calls for.

I feel like I'm rambling on, so I'll be done talking about me now so you can move on to the interesting stuff.

home.
rules.
interests.
pairings.
samples.

code by low fidelity.
i would like to do oNce upona time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back