• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking an origional, dark, romantic fantasy

Aurorafaith

I'm looking for a dark, creative, romantic fantasy with an experienced partner.

I'm seeking an origional roleplay full:
Magic
Vampires
Darkness
Romance
Dark psychological horror
Suspense
Any magical creature
Unknown realms
Morbid hints

My character is a fallen angel who after falling from grace fell in love with a vampire and was later turned. Though, is now currently wandering creation alone.
She has minor magic as well as dulled vampiric abilities. I don't power play which is the reason for the dulled abilities.

I wish for your character to be any gender or creature as long as it resembles a human form.
Such as the following or a hybrid of a:
Necromancer
Human
Angel
Devil
Vampire
Warewolf
Mage/sorceress/witch/warlock
Ect

I also wish for the story to take place in the time before technology. When such things as electronic lightbulbs are not yet created. When traveling was either by foot or a galloping horse down dirt roads.

We can decide together on:
A plot or let our characters create their own story.
If fantasy creatures are able to reproduce.
What is able to kill paranormal creatures.

What I'm not looking for:
High school characters
One line replies.
Vampires vs warewolfs
Someone who doesn't know how to play a darker character.
Or a roleplay which solely is based on tourture.

I am experienced. I will give 1+ reply per day. I do extensive research about various topics such as the era, artifacts ect so I can properly give an accurate reply. I'm also very friendly and love OOC!!

We can play on your preferred platform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back