• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking 1x1 or 1x1x1 Partners

StryxRiver

Good Day everyone!

I'm Stryx and am fairly new to the scene here. I am a fairly literate player who has a craving for a fantasy based roleplay. I play both male and female characters who range in personality and aesthetic.

I tend to play those who have magic capabilities. I am adept at playing those who tend to favor the blade (or gun) as well.

A few character Stat blocks:
Eoalande Twycher
Eoal.PNG

Faeborne (fairy descended) Spellcaster/Bard (performer)
Mid 20's
+ Kind, Intelligent, Pretty, Caring, Powerful, Attentive
- Naive, Timid, Curious, Insecure, Passive, Over emotional

Vadin "Sparrow" Dusker
Sparrowhead2.png

Human Archer/Bard
Early 20s
+ Charismatic, Caring, Quick Witted, Suave
- Cowardly, Vain, Self Indulgent, Stubborn

Tristram Drake Blakesley
Tristram.PNG

Librarian/Historian
Looks to be in his 30s
+ Intellegent, Observant, Discreet, Resourceful, Stealthy
- Blunt, Callous, Secretive, Neglectful, Rigid

Elana Neri
Lanastryx.PNG

(Appears) human Mercenary/Cleric
Adult
+Disciplined, Intelligent, Honest, Sensible, Practical
- Blunt, Foolhardy, Snide, Abrasive, Petty

All characters can be adapted to most settings.

Of Course if your story needs/wants a villain...I can play that part too...
Fyetevra Wycher
Dark Fae/Dragon Kin
Fye1.PNG

Centuries old
+ Adventurous, Humorous, Powerful, Intuitive, Protecting
- Cruel, Willful, Crazy, Conceited, Greedy, Clingy
-------------------------------
If Story is what you're looking for I can weave a tale or two:

A sleeping dragon, one that if awoken would bring about a winter that would last 1000 years. Recently there have been stirrings that someone wants to bring the dragon into the waking world. Doing so will bring about the end of most life, and darken the sun. Your realm's leader has sent out a widespread plea for help. Will you answer the call, or will you do your best to make sure whatever nefarious being is successful?

The Spiral Tower Academy: A school for young adult mages, but not everyone is happy. People believe that the different mythical creatures should not interact in such a way. Demons, Angels, Fae, and mortals all congregate to learn and to weave their spells. There have been incidents around the school: Items missing, vandalism, staff members suddenly quitting...The headmistress is in need of those to find out what's going on and who might be behind the malicious actions against the Spiral Tower. Will you be a student who tries to unravel the mystery, or someone from the outside who wants to see what this school is all about and bet tangled in the web of intrigue?

Near the local academy is a coffee shop called the Curious Cat Cafe, run by a kind woman who has an affinity for felines. Here residents and patrons find comfort. The coffee is always fresh and the atmosphere akin to home. The owner is always willing to listen, and perhaps a bit more. What kind of relationships and friendships can be made in this wonderland or curiosities? "Come have a seat and have a bit of tea, and tell me what adventures you had today..."

Writing sample bump!
The heart of the country of Ionnez, was Ashura. The township was the central hub for all of the major trade routes both by land and sea. When goblins began to ambush the trading vessels, in what seemed to be orchestrated attacks, it did not go unnoticed. Lord Akeroth acted quickly, posting a notice on the town crier's board, alerting any able bodied person that a reward would be offered to anyone who could find and stop the goblin hordes attacking the valuable trade goods.

Adventurers that had taken up the task had not returned. The townspeople were becoming distraught because the attacks were coming with increased ferocity and encroaching on the city gates.

The mage, Eoalande, had heard of the troubles plaguing the Ashuran trade routes and wished to try her hand at vanquishing these miscreants. She had not yet heard of the difficulties that befell her predecessors. She removed the hood of her cloak from her head as she walked forward to the crier board to get a better look at the notice. It took a few moments for Eoal to find the official notice; it was quite weathered and almost indistinguishable from the others, save for Akeroth's official seal at the bottom.

Upon further investigation Eoalande narrowed her eyes. "It seems that this notice has been hanging here for quite some time..." she thought aloud, "I doubt there is a lack of interest in clearing the trade routes..."

Hey, I'd be interested in RPing with you. Would you be open to creating a plot with me or if you'd be open to me sharing a few of my fantasy plots?

Another writing sample bump!
He was gone, and there was nothing she could do. She watched it happen; she heard his voice, and she did nothing. Flashes of a better life danced in her blurred vision. A vision that she could never get back in reality. Now the other side of the bed would have a coldness to it, one that would never feel the same warmth again. It would feel so big, and she felt so small as she clutched the pillow to her chest. She heaved a sob and pushed her face deep into the softness that gave no further comfort other than his scent. She didn't want tomorrow to come. She hated that ever present ticking of the grandfather clock. It taunted her with every click of the dial. Every tick and every tock sounded a few seconds more to when she'd come face to face with an urn. An urn which would hold the bits of dust and sediment that was once her love. She envied it for a moment, that fire, that burn. She wanted to feel again, his heat...his love. Laugh at his corny puns, feel gratitude when he offered to rub her feet after a bad day, sympathy when a line of code did not align with the sequence and relief and pride when he solved it not too much later. That was gone now too. She sobbed into the pillow again, feeling the cold wetness of her grief that already stained the fabric. Her sorrows were deep, she had loved him just as much. Now all that was left was a jagged hole in her heart that bled nothing but tears, regret, and longing. A hole that would leave her an empty hollow shell for many months to come.​

ANOTHER SAMPLE BUMP
It was a productive night so far, his basket was filling with coin and people were paying for his drinks. The Two Headed Dragon was always a wonderful place to work, the people there were not always bad to look at either. He was a bard for hire, and for fun, he enjoyed what he did and was damn good at it. He had to provide an income for his family, two of his sisters were still at home.

His fingers deftly strummed on his lute as he sang a song.
"A la una yo naci,
A las dos me grandesi
A las tres tomi amante,
A las quatro me casi"

The ballad was slow and had a soft tune, he wanted to bring the mood down just a bit, he swayed to the music as his fingers danced along the strings. The song was about being born, growing up and finding a lover to marry. A romantic tune for sure! He scanned the room, looking for someone to sing to. Bright green eyes scanned the room under his mask.

"Ansi ver tu hermosura."

A lone woman, sitting at a table by herself...ah yes... the perfect target subject. He made his way through the crowd, hearing the small jingle of coin as it was dropped in his open satchel. There was more than one way to engage an audience. He leaned on her table gently, he did not want to move it. His voice sang to her, as the lute still played.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back