• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Secrets Kills OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
oh wow that’s really cool!
I guess, lol. I'm not really a fan of the language. But I guess it's a good place, especially for trans ppl, transitioning is free here xD (shhhh)
They translate too much here, literally can't go watch an animated movie in the cinema cuz it's translated (not even just subtitles, literal voiceovers)

It’s funny, most times when I join a rp, everyone’s characters are all 5’2 and below, and I have to make Maria taller than she’s supposed to be written for variety’s sake. But everyone here seems to have made their characters average to moderately tall. Maria can be the tiny little spitfire she’s meant to be : )

It’s funny, most times when I join a rp, everyone’s characters are all 5’2 and below, and I have to make Maria taller than she’s supposed to be written for variety’s sake. But everyone here seems to have made their characters average to moderately tall. Maria can be the tiny little spitfire she’s meant to be : )
Maori is more 5'3 than 5'4 but ye XD they can be smol beans together

Like your generic college rich asshole frat boy (everything I hate)

Feeling like my char would be friendly with yours kind of like "I'm the only one who can make fun of him!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back