• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Secrets Kills OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
i moved recently and misplaced my binder ='(
: OO fellow trans alien?
I need to buy a new one, but GC2B has really expensive stuff. My current one is like, becoming loose around the neckline

Maori feels like he'd have a little brother vibe around girls XD a sweet little cinnamon roll you wanna protecc

I’m good either way, which I realize isn’t helpful. Boarding school would definitely force continued interaction, as opposed to everyone going home separate at the end of the day and having to skip to the next morning. Doable, but for the sake of moving the rp along, boarding school makes the most sense. And like was said, scholarships exist. Could even be some kids court ordered there if you wanna play that game.

As for uniforms I don’t care. Non-gendered of course, basically a set style of shirt (short and long sleeve), pants, sweater, skirt or dress, winter jacket. And then they can play around with accessories and such. Shoes would probably be kept to a neutral color, black or white, but any brand would be acceptable. Students can pick and choose from the options available, and neither gender is assigned one specific uniform.

But like I said, I’m cool with no uniforms too. I’ve done both and have no bias.

So, I think we're definitely going with boarding school.
And honestly, I'm too lazy to work out a uniform, so unless somebody would like to set the style of it, I'm okay with skipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back