• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Secrets Kills OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Two opinion polls!
First, should the school have uniforms? I'm leaning towards yes, but I'm not decided.

Second, regular high school, or boarding school? I think I'd rather a boarding school, because it gives a more closed in feel when it comes to drama and the such in my opinion.

I agree with uniforms, only because it simplifies things. And boarding schools can be so much more intense and claustrophobic, so I think that would definitely add to the atmosphere.

boarding schools to me translate to like, only richer/more privileged kids
and I vote for no on the uniforms~ .u. (but I might just be biased cuz I'm trans XD)

also my school didn’t have gendered uniforms but i guess that depends on the school

boarding schools to me translate to like, only richer/more privileged kids
and I vote for no on the uniforms~ .u. (but I might just be biased cuz I'm trans XD)
there could be scholarship kids ig

yeah, I was thinking that there is definitely a merit based system in place. obviously
you can buy your way in, but it's also not hard to get a scholarship if you're a decent
student, if that makes sense.

I'm a European kid and uniforms don't exist in my country so xD except when there's practical work in like.. pastry maker school(me) and you wear pants, t shirts and a hat

we only had to wear like, indoor shoes or slippers in elementary (1st to 9th grade) school and then it was like, freedom xD

I would dieeee
or like, if there were gendered uniforms, wear a boy's uniform because f*ck naaa
I would die anywhere with uniforms, especially in Japan because I hate tattoos since I was 16 and piercing since 15 XD

Ours were mostly nongendered actually.
blue slacks or tan khakis, a polo, shirt tucked in, belted
your shirts and socks had to be one of the approved
school colors (white, grey, blue, orange), and you
could wear a sweater as long as it was an approved
color and didn't have a logo. We could choose our
shoes, and any other accessories we wanted to wear.
The only gendered thing we had was that girls could
wear skirts.

as long as I can wear my binder and non-female pants, I'm chill XDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back