• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Secret Crisis (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Oh yeah there’s his victory over Crocodile, Enel, Robb lucci, Doffy, and Katakuri. He had to run from Big mom cause of exhaustion from the fight with Katakuri.. her son.
Dependong how its told Tankman may poke mockery and fun at failed battles. Is just how he is.

One more Sinner and I'll be done with me chars..

And as a side note, we want YOU for Limbus Company! Your pay: TBD. Benefits: Immortality as long as the Executive Manager remains alive Cons: None! (Except experiencing the pain of countless deaths, but you get used to it)

Why you say that??

Also hm. Location wise I think Tokyo would be a good fit for Sans. It's similar to the vibes I'd envision from Ebott City above ground so yeah.

As for Tankman I'd like to place him in one of the other locations. I won't be introing til tonight so I'll see where people choose to go.
I got a whole ass private DM about it. Dragonlord might be okay though.

The RP was posted somewhat prematurely and we are still working on narrative arcs that were supposed to be in OP.

Are the celestial dragons actual dragons?
Actually they’re humans that believe they’re above everyone else there’s a lot of things wrong with them.. from corruption to slavery. The Celestials wear white suits and bubble helms so they won’t breathe the same air as everyone else that should tell you everything about them, lol. They live in their own city called Marie Jois..

It’s the five elders that handle the world government. They’re a five old men with powers.. below them are the admirals. You meet them early in the anime/manga.
I don't mind spoilers. i have seen some of One Peice but not up to date
I’m talking pre Wano here as Big Mom was far too strong for Luffy like I said he was exhausted from his battle with Katakuri. Uh, I’m just spoiling the episode Katakuri’s kid sister interfered using some kind of numbing needle on Luffy’s leg making him immobile. Katakuri didn’t like that. He didn’t know until she confessed what she did. Kat wanted a fair fight.. he and Luffy knock her out with their haki, but in the end he lost to Luffy.

There’s Kaido but he’s a whole new can of worms. I pulled Luffy pre Wano arc he hasn’t met Kaido. But hot damn that fight was.. Wild and it debuts Luffy’s fifth gear.. best introduction in the anime. Unfortunately the anime is way behind since the manga already debuted gear 5 some chapters ago.

Heh Luffy had the balls to punch one cause really the Celestial dragon deserved it for being an asshat.

No reaction which means my character is rejected right ?

Just wanted to say that I have more characters coming, a story being brainstormed (I have an idea, just the plot) and seeing the list of locations, I can definitely say from the bottom of my heart; damn, my current line up doesn't fit in with these locations at all

Hey guys, I've been reading the thread and I'm super disappointed with some of your reactions. Rejection is a natural part of the roleplay process, and it happens. I can tell you I've been rejected from many RPs in my time, and it stings a bit, sure, but it's also part of growth.

This roleplay, while it has sandbox elements, is narrative based and thus we felt some of the characters didn't really fit with the vibe we are aiming for.

I'm hoping there are no hard feelings about it and I'm sorry if you didn't get in.

Hey guys, I've been reading the thread and I'm super disappointed with some of your reactions. Rejection is a natural part of the roleplay process, and it happens. I can tell you I've been rejected from many RPs in my time, and it stings a bit, sure, but it's also part of growth.

This roleplay, while it has sandbox elements, is narrative based and thus we felt some of the characters didn't really fit with the vibe we are aiming for.

I'm hoping there are no hard feelings about it and I'm sorry if you didn't get in.
It's fine. I just wanna known if I am definitely rejected, that's all. Cuz I am not sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back