• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Secret Crisis (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Not at all, it’s just how FNF modders are so protective of their characters being used in other project.
I actually no longer apply as mod characters. I only rp Whitty cuz a pub statement was released that the creator doesnt care what you do with FNF Whitty and I waited to make sure that was the case. I quit doing so for a time cuz it was uncertain but once a statement was out about it yea I kept doing so cuz theres no issues now. But other mods I don't use unless.I hear from a creator specofically that its ok. But uh... Tankman's in base game he's not even a mod so...

I actually understand where you're coming from. In 2 card games I play, there's 2 decks that tend to be used by very degenerate people that a majority of the community considers uh.... let's just say jailbait decks. However, not everyone who uses them are degenerates. They genuinely play them because they think the cards are neat, not because they're degenerate.

However, I feel like this situation is a bit different, which is why it wasn't accepted. I'm sorry for that.

I'm very sorry but I kinda find this a bit hypocritical for a limitless fandom rp to reject characters just because of community. I mean you guys didnt have issues with Sans and Undertale community is just as bad as FNF community. Every community has a bad side to it. So to me I think its kinda garbage to just reject fandoms because of community.

Because of me favoriting fandoms.I feel ya'll may not like the community of, I don't think its a good fit for me to post here. I'm sorry.

I actually no longer apply as mod characters. I only rp Whitty cuz a pub statement was released that the creator doesnt care what you do with FNF Whitty and I waited to make sure that was the case. I quit doing so for a time cuz it was uncertain but once a statement was out about it yea I kept doing so cuz theres no issues now. But other mods I don't use unless.I hear from a creator specofically that its ok. But uh... Tankman's in base game he's not even a mod so...
In that case the character is in!

In that case the character is in!
I mean uh yall aint gonna have issues about the comminuty thing? And yeah I thought the bio was clear on that. The week 7 events I wrote of are actually that occurs in week 7 of base game. Not my own AU. Lol. I usually link wiki for that but I remember ya said ya didnt wanna go to other links so I typed it out.

I mean uh yall aint gonna have issues about the comminuty thing? And yeah I thought the bio was clear on that. The week 7 events I wrote of are actually that occurs in week 7 of base game. Not my own AU. Lol. I usually link wiki for that but I remember ya said ya didnt wanna go to other links so I typed it out.
I’m the host so my rules, I suppose.

Welp, Haters rejected.
Why you say that??

Also hm. Location wise I think Tokyo would be a good fit for Sans. It's similar to the vibes I'd envision from Ebott City above ground so yeah.

As for Tankman I'd like to place him in one of the other locations. I won't be introing til tonight so I'll see where people choose to go.

Hmm debating on throwing Luffy in the marvel verse, DC, or Tokyo. I can’t decide. I’ll maybe throw him in Fodlan

Also, Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts , where would you think would be a good starting location for Venom? I’m trying to figure out what the actual map looks like, and given his status and the organization that hired him, which territory would make sense. Apologies for springing this on so rapidly.

I noticed that I haven’t asked anyone this, and might be a bit late for this, but would anyone be interested in some plots with 2B (or Lamb, but not sure how they would work in the rp)?

I'll probably be having Ren and Ann be in the Tokyo plot (for obvious reasons) and Kiriko maybe in New York? Not 100% sure with her yet. If anyone is looking to plot in either of those areas though hmu!

I'll probably be having Ren and Ann be in the Tokyo plot (for obvious reasons) and Kiriko maybe in New York? Not 100% sure with her yet. If anyone is looking to plot in either of those areas though hmu!
I'm planming to put Sans in Tokyo so he'll probs run across Ren and Ann.

And New York seems like a good fit for Tank so proooobs gonna put him there. :D

I'm planming to put Sans in Tokyo so he'll probs run across Ren and Ann.

And New York seems like a good fit for Tank so proooobs gonna put him there. :D
I think I’ll send Luffy to New York so likely he’ll meet Kiriko and Tank man. He’ll be def be lost and in awe of how big NYC is. NYC is def bigger than most of the cities he’s been in and modern.

I think I’ll send Luffy to New York so likely he’ll meet Kiriko and Tank man. He’ll be def be lost and in awe of how big NYC is. NYC is def bigger than most of the cities he’s been in and modern.
As far as I get it from my own interp, FNF is quite possibly set in a town based off of Philly since Pico canonly is from said city. So I think another city in the states would fit for Tankman to be.

As far as I get it from my own interp, FNF is quite possibly set in a town based off of Philly since Pico canonly is from said city. So I think another city in the states would fit for Tankman to be.
The one piece universe is set in the pirate era so seafaring ships and another mode of transportation is animal drawn carriages. So seeing sky scrapers would be a massive surprise for Luffy not so much as seeing smaller towns. He’s still recovering from his fight with Katakuri too.. yeah it was a brutal battle.

From what I can see NYC and Philly would be bigger than water 7 from one piece and Big Mom’s main land.

The one piece universe is set in the pirate era so seafaring ships and another mode of transportation is animal drawn carriages. So seeing sky scrapers would be a massive surprise for Luffy not so much as seeing smaller towns. He’s still recovering from his fight with Katakuri too.. yeah it was a brutal battle.

From what I can see NYC and Philly would be bigger than water 7 from one piece and Big Mom’s main land.
Well Tank hasnt like been in main cities. For a long time hes been in a desert, a apocalptic millitary zone. So being in a city at all will be new for him. And hes without a lot of his men. So hes going to be in some shock as well.

Well Tank hasnt like been in main cities. For a long time hes been in a desert, a apocalptic millitary zone. So being in a city at all will be new for him. And hes without a lot of his men. So hes going to be in some shock as well.
Same with Luffy he’s without his crew who he has a bonded with as his family.

Oh man Luffy and the marines that’s a whole new story. The Celestial dragons basically run the world government in one piece they’re scum. Eh, the five elderly men are ones who do most of the work though.

Same with Luffy he’s without his crew who he has a bonded with as his family.

Oh man Luffy and the marines that’s a whole new story. The Celestial dragons basically run the world government in one piece they’re scum. Eh, the five elderly men are ones who do most of the work though.
Combat on water would be tots foriegn to Tankman considering the most bodies of water he ever sees are desert oasis. Combat on water he'd be shocked to hear at all about in person. Lol. But he does admire the Titanoc movie so I do think he might be interested on hearin about Luffys adventures at sea.

Combat on water would be tots foriegn to Tankman considering the most bodies of water he ever sees are desert oasis. Combat on water he'd be shocked to hear at all about in person. Lol. But he does admire the Titanoc movie so I do think he might be interested on hearin about Luffys adventures at sea.
He has a lot of stories.. get ready for tales of a big Mom.

He has a lot of stories.. get ready for tales of a big Mom.
Hah, Tank will be most interested in hearing combat stories. He doesnt like to admit much care for bonds so he's lilely to get bored hearing too many sentimentsl stories but bring on hearin about combat victories! Lol.

Hah, Tank will be most interested in hearing combat stories. He doesnt like to admit much care for bonds so he's lilely to get bored hearing too many sentimentsl stories but bring on hearin about combat victories! Lol.
Oh yeah there’s his victory over Crocodile, Enel, Robb lucci, Doffy, and Katakuri. He had to run from Big mom cause of exhaustion from the fight with Katakuri.. her son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back