• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Secret Crisis (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Before we can start the RP proper, I would like to know what you guys want to do in the rp so that I can fine tune it to your tastes.
Well knowing Luffy he is the definition of chaos lmao trouble seems to follow him where he goes.

Hmmm maybe go with Luffy devouring meat but man the idea above is well him.

Last edited:
Phantom Thief's occupied right now, so he'll be able to get back to people later. I'm gonna cook up some sheets in the meantime, and thanks for the responses! Gonna make cool pitches o7

Any characters y'all wanna write with so far?

Before we can start the RP proper, I would like to know what you guys want to do in the rp so that I can fine tune it to your tastes.
for 2B, I was thinking something like has to fight a human, which is against her programming, thus giving her some sort of moral dilemm.

I have no clue for Lamb, but The Beheaded is still not in RP yet, and staying in roster until I find myself able to be 3 characters.

Phantom Thief's occupied right now, so he'll be able to get back to people later. I'm gonna cook up some sheets in the meantime, and thanks for the responses! Gonna make cool pitches o7

Any characters y'all wanna write with so far?
For Luffy I’m up for anyone

for 2B, I was thinking something like has to fight a human, which is against her programming, thus giving her some sort of moral dilemm.

I have no clue for Lamb, but The Beheaded is still not in RP yet, and staying in roster until I find myself able to be 3 characters.
Maybe 2B could fit in my Kyojuro Rengoku spar idea. Even if it's a friendly spar for training,would it be difficult for 2B?

I'm actually working on a potential proposal for an arc for 2B, but it may or may not pan out.

I’m not super sure on plot ideas for my characters though I can imagine Ren and Ann being tested in terms of needing to face non-shadows would be an interesting test of their beliefs and such

Sorry for like not doing CS. I wasn't getting alerted for this page and then got caught into my work stuff. Working on em right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back