• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Secret Crisis (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Frankly, Envy told on themselves on what they did to Hughes. Eh, Dio isn’t the type to put up with their shit from what I’ve seen in Jojo and yes Envy isn’t.. smart.

The villain I had in mind is Doffy from one piece. He got screwed over because of the anime’s/manga’s plot and Luffy being the MC has plot armor otherwose I think Doffy would have continued being Dressrosa’s false king. His devil fruit can make clones from puré strings, can turn them into bullets. (They do damage as getting shot by one) hmmm though the biggest abilities are turning people into literal puppet on strings, no mind control. Then there’s.. bird cage.. I am wondering if that part of his devil fruit is allowed. Doffy has mastered all forms of haki

Frankly, Envy told on themselves on what they did to Hughes. Eh, Dio isn’t the type to put up with their shit from what I’ve seen in Jojo and yes Envy isn’t.. smart.

The villain I had in mind is Doffy from one piece. He got screwed over because of the anime’s/manga’s plot and Luffy being the MC has plot armor otherwose I think Doffy would have continued being Dressrosa’s false king. His devil fruit can make clones from puré strings, can turn them into bullets. (They do damage as getting shot by one) hmmm though the biggest abilities are turning people into literal puppet on strings, no mind control. Then there’s.. bird cage.. I am wondering if that part of his devil fruit is allowed. Doffy has mastered all forms of haki
........ Dio... might be okay with Doffy. ( TBH I haven't seen all of One Piece)

........ Dio... might be okay with Doffy. ( TBH I haven't seen all of One Piece)
Bro Doffy has power, a flamboyant way of dressing, his Schlick he’s the anime version of DC’s Joker personally wise. His code name in the story’s black market is joker if that doesn’t tell you something. And Doffy’s quirks (some Op characters have a distinctive laugh). Oh, his full name is Don Quixote Doflamingo but goes by Doffy. He waddles like a flamingo when walking lol.

Bro Doffy has power, a flamboyant way of dressing, his Schlick he’s the anime version of DC’s Joker personally wise. His code name in the story’s black market is joker if that doesn’t tell you something. And Doffy’s quirks (some Op characters have a distinctive laugh). Oh, his full name is Don Quixote Doflamingo but goes by Doffy. He waddles like a flamingo when walking lol.
Definately, Dio will get along with Doffy (I didn't know you was talking about doflamingo, I usually Just call him Flamingo-guy)

Considering making a third character, but I don’t want to burn myself out during the RP ( ̄ヘ ̄)

hello! hope its okay if i join! just posted my cs! hope its okay! if anything needs to be changed please let me know!

I shall check it over the established lore of Monster Hunter just to be sure
I know a TON of mh lore lmao. I did take a few minor creative liberties with my character (like making him half wyverian) but nothing that compromises the canon lore. If you have any questions lmk!

Am working on CSes. I am warning you that for lore I'd probs just link a wiki and then write like what went on leading ot their role in this world. It's kinda what I do when I play fandom characters instead of having to write lore you could look up out LOL
I rather not have to go to a whole new page for info

Figured I should say this since it is an edit to an accepted CS, but I made a small addition to Kiriko’s CS and added her animated short to show a bit more of her character to those who are interested ^^

I posted my third character just now!

Edit: I have fixed a few things about it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back