• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seasons as People OOC

Oop- What a plan. We’re going to turn the hothead. I feel bad for Ivy...she’s surrounded by intimidating people 😖

Lol, don't worry we gonna get her on our side too. Mhm. I feel like it would be easy to change her mind, but at the same time....kinda hard

Yeah, maybe. Ivy just wants to be accepted and approved, that’s really the only reason she’s doing all of this.

An I oop. Lol I think so.
Jay: "how can you stop me?"

Garn: . _. *Freezes him and his cat to the ceiling* "That I guess..."

XD

Lion's don't live in jungles :p
And she'll probably be going 90 on the freeway by the time Jay gets free soooo...
1594828671872.gif

I mean, sure.

0 -0
She still 'gon be halfway down the turnpike by the time he free tho.

Bruh, WHY did u pick a cat, like. My cs SPECIfacally said cats. You could've picked ANY other animal. Fr bro.

I mean, sure.

0 -0

Bruh, WHY did u pick a cat, like. My cs SPECIfacally said cats. You could've picked ANY other animal. Fr bro.
Wait fr? I didn’t see that.

I mean, sure.

0 -0

I can just change the animal. Like I legit didnt see that on you cs

I mean, if you want to.
Frankly, she can be convinced, or if u just snuck it on, she wouldn't make a big deal 'bout it.

But if it was a puppy, them what had they all been arguing about? Or is Jay gonna like.....physical transform the cat.....?

But if it was a puppy, them what had they all been arguing about? Or is Jay gonna like.....physical transform the cat.....?
Hmmm Lets go with the cat transforms. Humans arent the only ones with powers.........Hehe *ominous music begins to play*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back