What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seasons as People OOC

First Rose

First to Bloom, but Last to Blossum
I just finished reading your character sheet I love it. Ooooh the relationship out villains are gonna have will be interesting
Thank you! Honestly I can see Flame and Garnet at each other's throats.
I'll start on my villain, then if no one shows interest in a fall villain, I'll pop my evil boiyo in the party

DemonDavid

Hans, Get ze Flammenwerfer
This is our OOC people

Protagonists: DemonDavid DemonDavid (Winter) Mothica Mothica (Spring) PheonixKing PheonixKing (Spring) First Rose First Rose (Winter)

Villains: PheonixKing PheonixKing (Summer) First Rose First Rose (Fall) DrDapper DrDapper (Winter)
Mmmm, do you believe I could possibly make a spring villain. They necessarily are not a villain, but more of they’re trying to do this for approval from their faction by chasing down the protagonists. So in their eyes, he/she is a villain, but in reality the character is neutral. I think it’d be pretty funny to see how a more lawful neutral fits in with more evil people.

PheonixKing

Master Of Time
Mmmm, do you believe I could possibly make a spring villain. They necessarily are not a villain, but more of they’re trying to do this for approval from their faction by chasing down the protagonists. So in their eyes, he/she is a villain, but in reality the character is neutral. I think it’d be pretty funny to see how a more lawful neutral fits in with more evil people.
That would be interesting to see so go right ahead

I suppose I should clarify Carlo's motivation. He believes that the only way to create a united world is to destroy the four factions and rebuild a new world from the ashes of the old one.

Valefar

never not internally screaming
I finally posted a cs!! He ended up being really chaotic neutral, but he's a protag I swear

If I need to change anything or anyone has any comments, please lemme know!

DemonDavid

“Hide your money, hide your wives” XD
Azuki doesn’t care about everyone he just wants to live 😭, and Ivy just wants to be accepted and approved. It’s going to be lightly sweet Ivy surrounded by cold-blooded villains.

DemonDavid

That’s literally what I was thinking about your characters. Just, “You. Human person. I hate you. Why do you exist?”

First Rose

First to Bloom, but Last to Blossum
Right, I mean at least Garnet has a tolerance. She’s actually a really big softy, she just....looks like she’s done with the world. And all Cedar wants are the autumns and a bunch of women

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)