• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seasons as People OOC

I’m going to get a post up laterrrr, I apologize, I’m out playing ball rn.

Misha whenever someone uses their abilities:
8V_Qq-xxUyHw-ai9349EtkA6AgGZCQHHbB3mKwzHRvCPz7sVvgV8YhGhF2AAkJp7meizE69jUR73MOAGuTcDYh5Sw16fZkrycr5hJ1_NZeAbdOuPFdbP2HinxuZYyy9XKGPmCQ

Mothica Mothica Yo girly! The squad of fugitives are 'bout to hit the road and hightail it from the meeting point. Not that you won't be able to join in thereafter, but it might be easier if you walked in at this point. Don't worry, we didn't forget 'bout yuh.

She just drops onto the roof of the car. LMAOOO IMAGINE AZUKI SCREAMS, the most unexpected thing.

Mishka: THE FOREST MONSTER, IT'S REAL
Azuki: *screams* KILL IT, KILL IT NOW. *throws ice from the back of the car*
Jay: *pets dog* Is it alright?
Garnet: It's just a girl, relax...

The antagonists are just going to be watching them like, "What the hell is wrong with them?"

I don’t know if I could have had a better group to do this with. I swear some people on here are either too serious or too goofy.

:3 glad I could suffice.

Bro, some of the RPS are like, "uhm Ma'am, black holes only exist if gravity is persistent at a CORRECT APPLITUDE! U can't just make a black holes ANYWHERE!?"

Me: bitch watch me

I like things to make sense and be accurate just as much as the next chemical engineer, but if my powers have to work in accordance to Newton's 1000pg book of rules. FRIK U

...Sorry. I've been holding that in for a while now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back