• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seasons as People OOC

:3 glad I could suffice.

Bro, some of the RPS are like, "uhm Ma'am, black holes only exist if gravity is persistent at a CORRECT APPLITUDE! U can't just make a black holes ANYWHERE!?"

Me: bitch watch me

I like things to make sense and be accurate just as much as the next chemical engineer, but if my powers have to work in accordance to Newton's 1000pg book of rules. FRIK U

...Sorry. I've been holding that in for a while now...
Vent lmao I'm here for the tea sis

It's roleplaying for a reason. I know how you feel. Some people take roleplays WAYYYYYYY tooooo serious.

Bruh fo rreeaaal.
I rp to take a BReak from school.
Not to jump right back into physics class like hunnneeeyyyy nooo

I certainly like to play around with magic systems, making my own and mucking about with ones created by others. It's very satisfying to create something that would appear to totally subvert the rules of the magic system but actually follows all of the rules to a T.

I can certainly see that.
I'm pretty OG myself when it comes to fantasy settings. Fantasy is Just a lil easier cuz many different ideals can have the same result.

I read ur name as WayFair instead of Valefar almost everytime I see u. XD

Just thought u should kno
(WayFair has just what I need)

Ayo, just fyi. I’m going on a small family trip for about a week or so, so my post might be slow and my internet may even just cut out entirely at times, unsure. I’ll be sure to reply when I can. :p

Ayo, just fyi. I’m going on a small family trip for about a week or so, so my post might be slow and my internet may even just cut out entirely at times, unsure. I’ll be sure to reply when I can. :p
Alright I guess we’ll make small talk. Enjoy your trip.

Okay great! I was starting to think I had lost everyone’s interest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back