• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seasons as People OOC

Right, I mean at least Garnet has a tolerance. She’s actually a really big softy, she just....looks like she’s done with the world. And all Cedar wants are the autumns and a bunch of women
Flame is one of those guys that if not under direct influence from his parents he could have been a nice guy. It’s somewhere in there but doesn’t seem to be coming out anytime soon.

Flame is one of those guys that if not under direct influence from his parents he could have been a nice guy. It’s somewhere in there but doesn’t seem to be coming out anytime soon.
It’s nice that all the villains have their own little motivations. So they aren’t soulless, well, maybe Carlo is a bit soulless, but they all have their own reasons.

It’s nice that all the villains have their own little motivations. So they aren’t soulless, well, maybe Carlo is a bit soulless, but they all have their own reasons.
Yeah but a warning. Flame is going to be an asshole for a while until they can somehow convince him

I’m wondering if they should be sent in to infiltrate the group or they should just be sent after them.

I’m wondering if they should be sent in to infiltrate the group or they should just be sent after them.
I’d say chase after them. Because then it can be two different group dynamics. The protags having to bond together to get as far away as possible, with occasional clashes with the villains. While for the villains, most with unique agendas, have to come together for a common goal. So it’s kind of a double sided story of two groups in which the individuals have a common goal.

I’d say chase after them. Because then it can be two different group dynamics. The protags having to bond together to get as far away as possible, with occasional clashes with the villains. While for the villains, most with unique agendas, have to come together for a common goal. So it’s kind of a double sided story of two groups in which the individuals have a common goal.
Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

Well, Carlo isn't really soulless. He genuinely wants to help the people of the world, but he's come to the conclusion that destroying the four factions is the only way to save them.

>Be me
>Watched JoJo
>Read Cedar as Caesar
>CEASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Well, Carlo isn't really soulless. He genuinely wants to help the people of the world, but he's come to the conclusion that destroying the four factions is the only way to save them.
Maybe....lmao

Honestly, those villains are always the most reality focused. Personally. Those are one of my favorite types of baddies, well, those and chars like Harley Quinn, who are like. Screw yall, I'm insane, deal with it.

Honestly, those villains are always the most reality focused. Personally. Those are one of my favorite types of baddies, well, those and chars like Harley Quinn, who are like. Screw yall, I'm insane, deal with it.
Same

Where did these powers come from?
It relates to the concept of autumn powers of great intelligence and manipulation of metal.
Rot inducement comes from the concept of rusting metals and iron, I just took that idea and made it universal. I can make his power just focused on being able to rust and corrode metal if you wish. Then omivision is just great intelligence but on steroids. Though it has limitations

It relates to the concept of autumn powers of great intelligence and manipulation of metal.
Rot inducement comes from the concept of rusting metals and iron, I just took that idea and made it universal. I can make his power just focused on being able to rust and corrode metal if you wish. Then omivision is just great intelligence but on steroids. Though it has limitations
Ah I see. That makes sense.

Thank you.
Your imagination can never go wrong with the Annie soundtrack playing in the background

Users who are viewing this thread

Back