• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching...

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
original.jpg
Hello !
My name is Wandering Soul, but you can just call me Soul for short which is way easier to write down. I live in the GMT+1 timezone (west europe) who has a really irregular schedule. Yes, I won't be online 24/7 but I do try to check the site at least once every day. I do MxM and MxF. (I'd like to play the female in FxM preferably.) Sorry about not doing FxF I'm just not feeling this... u-u

What I am looking for?
❀ An intermediate level of writing. You can write paragraph style per post and know to put in some events/plot twists/etc. as well. This makes it feel more fun to me as I won't be leading the RP on my own.
❀ Activity level would be about 2 posts per week? It's not rapid-fire posting but more relaxed so one can take their time to write something down. Also makes it feel less like a job to me. More is welcome though, I do try to post whenever I can/have a splurge of ideas.

What am I NOT looking for?
❀ Being stalked to post. Big no-no ! You can bump me if I haven't responded after a week, it might be that my post didn't send or I forgot to reply.
❀ Perfect characters. I can't describe how much I hate those.
❀ Whiny, can't do anything by myself characters. Yes, you can have those moments but don't fill every post up with the same stuff...

Cravings:

❀ Please Love Me {MxM}
"Love Me" goes about senior year students who had been friends with each other for a long time, call them childhood friends even. They both were pretty popular since junior high but Muse B started to become annoyed at the constant attention he received. Because of that Muse B went through a transformation... His attitude became more harsh and, if one could call it like that, he became something like a delinquent all because he wanted to keep people on a distance. Little did Muse B know that it might become lonely after a while... Muse A had seen it coming but still hoped that Muse B wouldn't take it too far and hurt himself in the progress. The worst nightmare of Muse A was that Muse B would leave him behind which would break his heart. Yes, Muse A had fallen in love with him but it had become increasingly more difficult to convey his feelings now.

❀ Heart: Online
Ever got sucked into a game? What was worse, a dangerous fantasy games where monsters could eat you alive?! Well, "Heart: Online" is exactly that kind of story. Muse A got sucked into the game after they clicked an interesting request from one of the creators. They were ranked first on the board hence why the reason for the invitation. Muse B, one of the creators, awaited her arrival and explained what was going on. It looked like the game had went corrupt due to a "bug" created by the game itself. Now it was their job to conquer the demons lurking around and eventually defeat the demon king. There was one thing Muse B forgot which was that the character of Muse A was a demon.

f2u_animated_pastel_kawaii_panda_by_revy_oli_dcxui2r-fullview.png

❀ Your suggestion !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back