• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching! (Free! Iwatobi Swim Club)

Wiwi1000

Hi! This is my first post on this site, so excuse me if I sound a little clueless lolol. I came here because I recently fell back onto a couple of my hyperfixations, and I NEEED at least one person to roleplay with because it seems that the fandoms I want are all dead in some way. I'll Try to make this quick ^^ THERE MIGHT BE TYPOS. It is 4am and I'm not rereading this.

💖About Me: I'm 19! Will only accept if you are 18+. Literate to Advanced preferred, though I have no problem with shorter replies as long as they are over 1 sentence. Canon x Canon is also preferred; if you wanna do Canon x OC it might take some convincing. I will do almost any pairing! I don't have any triggers or limits, but let me know if you do!! Will double up if needed. VERY OOC FREINDLY! Of course if you wanna strictly rp I'm still down, but I'm very friendly! Love plotting, talking, and even vcing and playing games.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: I can become unmotivated every now and then. There will be times where I don't reply for one or two days just because my brain quite literally cannot muster up any words.

💖

Fandoms I'm looking for:
💖
Free! Iwatobi Swim
[ I'm only really interested in the main four ^^; And I can write any of them! I'm also down for any pairing between the four of them. ]
[ Preferred Ships: Nagisa x Rei, Makoto x Haru ] (I know, I'm basic)

💖
Yarichin Bitch Club
[ Am I allowed to put this here? Read the manga recently, got hooked. I believe I can write anyone, but I do have preferences ]
[ I want to write: Kashima, Toono, Yaguchi - and will love to do any pairing involving any one of these three, including them together ]

I'm really only looking for these two right now, but will definitely update this soon. I'm always hopping in and out of my interests. If you have any questions just let me know ^^ I'm aware that the way I say things can be like super confusing hfduashdiaj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back