• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching For Rp Partners! #2

FlareOnyx

Fl@reOnyx
Yo! So this is my second take on finding Rp partners! Now, I'm accepting as many as I can handle, and I can handle quite a few, going on with my current Rp partners as well. So here's a few things I'll throw out there before we get into the gist of things. I'm usually pretty fast at responding, but don't feel pressured to respond quickly if you have other things to do. I'm usually inactive here and there during the weekday (Mon-Thur), where I'm mostly free on the weekend (Fri-Sun). A few rules I'll lay down:

*No one liners, please! (One paragraph is fine as long as you can give me something to work with)

*Build the story along with me, don't make me keep pushing the plot forward alone.

*Please be patient with me, for I'll be patient with you.
(Note: Though, I will check in on our Rp every once in a while)

*Let me know if you're going to be inactive beforehand
(I won't expect all the time, but just in case you won't reply for a while)

*Literature Rp style

*Have Fun!

Pairing Ideas: (Can even be platonic relationships)
(Choose one or 2 options within each Parenthesis if more than one option)

* Roommate x Roommate (Romantic or Platonic) (Slice of Life/ Fantasy/ Realistic)
* Fairy X Elemental Spirit (Romantic or Platonic) (Fantasy)
* Hero X Villian (Romantic or Platonic) (Fantasy)
* Cat hybrid X Master (Romantic, Platonic, or One-sided) (Fantasy)
* Mermaid/man X Human (Romantic or Platonic) (Fantasy)
* Mentor X Apprentice (Romantic, Platonic, Parent/Child) (Fantasy/Slice of Life/ Realistic)
* Reaper X Lost Soul (Romantic, Platonic, One-sided) (Fantasy) Tragedy
* Android X Human (Platonic or One-sided) (Cyberpunk/Slice of Life)
* Childhood friends (Romantic or Platonic) (Fantasy/ Slice of Life/ Realistic/ Cyberpunk)
* Rivals to Lovers/Friends (Romantic or Platonic) (Fantasy/ Slice of Life/ Realistic)
* Family X Adopted child (Platonic) (Realistic/ Slice of Life/ Fantasy)
* Elemental Spirit X Human (Romantic or Platonic) (Fantasy/ Slice of Life)
* Teacher X Principal (Romantic) (Fantasy/ Slice of Life/ Realistic)

Plots to Build on:
* Character A is a shudden who enjoys their time alone, living their own life with no one in it. Until one fateful day, Character A happens to bump into Character B. Lacking social skills and filled to the brim with anxiety, Character A makes their way off, but Character B has taken a shine to them. So they decide to try and break open Character A's shell and show them that having someone in your life is ok and no one should be lonely.

This plot is, preferably, M X M or F X F in romance. In genre, preferably Slice of Life and Realistic. Would preferably play as Character A, but I'm fine with Character B's role.

* Character A is a highly skilled monster hunter with a very high record of kills under their belt. While on one of their expositions, they come across a severely injured werewolf in it's "natural" wolf form. As skilled as Character A was and has never hesitated to kill these blood thirsty beasts, something about this particular creature made Character A feel....Pity. Like, there was something about them that didn't give the same blood curling and threatening vibe much like the many others they've face. So, Character A decides to treat the pitiful Character B to full health. Their fate was in Character A's hands on what is to become of them.

This plot can be platonic to romance, your call. I would preferably play Character B, but I'm fine with Character A. In genre, this could be Fantasy/ Slice of Life, Bits of Horror, but if you'd different genres or add in a few, feel free to!

* Character A and their family move into a nice little home in a fairly strange, new town. Once moved in, Character A happens to be haunted by a mischievous spirit through their reflection. Though, the mischievous Character B isn't very good at scaring Character A, more like their attempts are laughable. Soon, Character B takes a liking to Character A and decides to befriend them. Becoming attached. Though, there is more to this strange town than this haunted house.

This plot requires multiple characters. Would preferably play Character B, but fine with Character A.

Will add more soon! But if you have any plots, hit me up! ^-^

Romance Options:
So if we're doing anything romance, I play (Mostly) male, but I'd like to play female every now and again. And if we were to do same gendered, I'm usually the Semi (Dominant), but I'd like to play Uke (Recessive) every once in a while. I'm very ok with M x M and F x F.

^-^ I'll probably add more or take suggestions later on! Well, that's all from me. Thank you and have a good one!

Yo! So this is my second take on finding Rp partners! Now, I'm accepting as many as I can handle, and I can handle quite a few, going on with my current Rp partners as well. So here's a few things I'll throw out there before we get into the gist of things. I'm usually pretty fast at responding, but don't feel pressured to respond quickly if you have other things to do. I'm usually inactive here and there during the weekday (Mon-Thur), where I'm mostly free on the weekend (Fri-Sun). A few rules I'll lay down:

*No one liners, please! (One paragraph is fine as long as you can give me something to work with)

*Build the story along with me, don't make me keep pushing the plot forward alone.

*Please be patient with me, for I'll be patient with you.
(Note: Though, I will check in on our Rp every once in a while)

*Let me know if you're going to be inactive beforehand (I won't expect all the time, but just in case you won't reply for a while)

*Literature Rp style

*Have Fun!

Pairing Ideas: (Can even be platonic relationships)
(Choose one or 2 options within each Parenthesis if more than one option)

* Roommate x Roommate (Romantic or Platonic) (Slice of Life/ Fantasy/ Realistic)
* Fairy X Elemental Spirit (Romantic or Platonic) (Fantasy)
* Hero X Villian (Romantic or Platonic) (Fantasy)
* Cat hybrid X Master (Romantic, Platonic, or One-sided) (Fantasy)
* Mermaid/man X Human (Romantic or Platonic) (Fantasy)
* Mentor X Apprentice (Romantic, Platonic, Parent/Child) (Fantasy/Slice of Life/ Realistic)
* Reaper X Lost Soul (Romantic, Platonic, One-sided) (Fantasy) Tragedy
* Android X Human (Platonic or One-sided) (Cyberpunk/Slice of Life)
* Childhood friends (Romantic or Platonic) (Fantasy/ Slice of Life/ Realistic/ Cyberpunk)
* Rivals to Lovers/Friends (Romantic or Platonic) (Fantasy/ Slice of Life/ Realistic)
* Family X Adopted child (Platonic) (Realistic/ Slice of Life/ Fantasy)
* Elemental Spirit X Human (Romantic or Platonic) (Fantasy/ Slice of Life)
* Teacher X Principal (Romantic) (Fantasy/ Slice of Life/ Realistic)

Plots to Build on:
* Character A is a shudden who enjoys their time alone, living their own life with no one in it. Until one fateful day, Character A happens to bump into Character B. Lacking social skills and filled to the brim with anxiety, Character A makes their way off, but Character B has taken a shine to them. So they decide to try and break open Character A's shell and show them that having someone in your life is ok and no one should be lonely.

This plot is, preferably, M X M or F X F in romance. In genre, preferably Slice of Life and Realistic. Would preferably play as Character A, but I'm fine with Character B's role.

* Character A is a highly skilled monster hunter with a very high record of kills under their belt. While on one of their expositions, they come across a severely injured werewolf in it's "natural" wolf form. As skilled as Character A was and has never hesitated to kill these blood thirsty beasts, something about this particular creature made Character A feel....Pity. Like, there was something about them that didn't give the same blood curling and threatening vibe much like the many others they've face. So, Character A decides to treat the pitiful Character B to full health. Their fate was in Character A's hands on what is to become of them.

This plot can be platonic to romance, your call. I would preferably play Character B, but I'm fine with Character A. In genre, this could be Fantasy/ Slice of Life, Bits of Horror, but if you'd different genres or add in a few, feel free to!

* Character A and their family move into a nice little home in a fairly strange, new town. Once moved in, Character A happens to be haunted by a mischievous spirit through their reflection. Though, the mischievous Character B isn't very good at scaring Character A, more like their attempts are laughable. Soon, Character B takes a liking to Character A and decides to befriend them. Becoming attached. Though, there is more to this strange town than this haunted house.

This plot requires multiple characters. Would preferably play Character B, but fine with Character A.

Will add more soon! But if you have any plots, hit me up! ^-^

Romance Options:
So if we're doing anything romance, I play (Mostly) male, but I'd like to play female every now and again. And if we were to do same gendered, I'm usually the Semi (Dominant), but I'd like to play Uke (Recessive) every once in a while. I'm very ok with M x M and F x F.

^-^ I'll probably add more or take suggestions later on! Well, that's all from me. Thank you and have a good one!

I'd be interested in a Hero x Villain RP involving super powers.

I also mostly play male characters.

Hi there! I've been looking for an RP partner for a while, and I love all of these story ideas! I would love to roleplay one of them ^^ I'm a big fan of fantasy roleplays so I love everything to do with that, especially the Mermaid x Human one you have down!

Last edited:
I mostly play MXF.. But I have some ideas.

I like playing as a human so.. For example: Human X Elf/Dark-Elf or any fantasy creature..

I've got fantasy and such... I could even have sci-fi or any other stuff as well. I could do more then 1 peragraph.

If you wish to roleplay, just hit me up! Cause I have like 1-2 plots I'd love to share with you.

It's OC roleplay besides.

Fantasy - The Dark Elves vs The Light Elves. (Fantasy-War!) this is my second plot! However, I can share you my first plot if you PM me about it. ^^

pst.. Here's also my other plots if you're interested ;)

Last edited:
I mostly play MXF.. But I have some ideas.

I like playing as a human so.. For example: Human X Elf/Dark-Elf or any fantasy creature..

I've got fantasy and such... I could even have sci-fi or any other stuff as well. I could do more then 1 peragraph.

If you wish to roleplay, just hit me up! Cause I have like 1-2 plots I'd love to share with you.

It's OC roleplay besides.

Fantasy - The Dark Elves vs The Light Elves. (Fantasy-War!) this is my second plot! However, I can share you my first plot if you PM me about it. ^^

pst.. Here's also my other plots if you're interested ;)

^-^ Alright!

Hi there! I've been looking for an RP partner for a while, and I love all of these story ideas! I would love to roleplay one of them ^^ I'm a big fan of fantasy roleplays so I love everything to do with that, especially the Mermaid x Human one you have down!
>w< Alright cool! Shall we discuss this in PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back