• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hugs100

I want to go home

• ➴ Hello!
    ➵ My name is Hugs, and I enjoy all creative stories! My FAVORITE thing is when I'm able to let my creative juices flow with someone, bouncing ideas (no matter how small) off each other.
    ➵ I have about 8+ years of RP experience!
    ➵ I mostly only play in fictional worlds, but honestly, I've been really craving some realistic stories, ones that involve love, conflict, and growing characters, so please feel free to share any ideas you have.
    ➵ I am a 20 yr old female, and I mainly only play female characters, however, I am very open to exploring playing different types of characters, like male, transgender, or non-stereotypical people like feminine males, masculine females, etc.
    ➵ I am married, but that doesn't mean I am closed to romantic plotlines; I actually enjoy them a lot. The only difference is my character(s) are the ones in love, they are fictional, and they are attracted to fictional characters and attributes. I am very heavy on communication when it comes to romantic stories, if we are in a multiple-player RP and our characters seem to have chemistry, it is required to talk beforehand to discuss boundaries, rules, and our next steps.
    ➵ I work the night shift Sunday-Thursday and live in EST, so my weeks are pretty chaotic! I can make small OOC responses while I'm working or after work, but my main responses would be mostly on the weekends.
    ➵ Communication is KEY!! I love constructive criticism, any talk on improvement, and world-building. If I haven't responded in a while, please just shoot me a message! I will do the same with you :)
    ➵ This is my comfort meme, it has everything from basics, writing styles, etiquette, and triggers, please look this over before beginning a discussion with me!
    ➵ Here is my interest list, it's huge so don't feel like you must read and memorize everything, but if anything catches your eye that you want to explore, please let me know!

Last edited:
I don't know if it's best to comment or to message you so here we are! I'm interested in a couple things off of your list (copied and pasted below) ♡

Country Person X City Person
🌟Video Game Character/Book Character X
Gamer/Reader
Bartender X Local Drunk
Nurse/Doctor X Wounded Soldier

Love is not War hope to be Muse B
Styles: Romance, Angst, Psychological
Muse A is a wedding planner. They're totally in love with the idea of love. Muse B, on the other hand, is a divorce attorney, who has a
mysterious past that makes him despite the idea of this illusion called 'love'. When the two of them meet and hook up at a wedding
party, Muse A is all about continuing their relationship. Muse B is...hesitant. Muse B isn't a bad person, they're just...afraid?
Credit: Junko

Hello, hello, hopefully this doesn't get deleted.

Name: Matthew (or bloohued)
I'd like to try a Pokemon, Steven Universe, or small town rp.
My triggers are rape and gratuitous violence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back