• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π’”π’†π’‚π’“π’„π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’π’†π’˜ 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒓(𝒔)...

eternalaiko

𝐳𝐞π₯𝐒𝐞 (𝐳𝐚𝐲-π₯𝐞𝐞) | 𝐬𝐑𝐞/𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐲
hiya! i'm zelie! i'm currently looking for a partner (or two) to engage in a long-term roleplay.

- a little bit about me -

β­’ i'm seventeen years old (18 on april 16th) i've been roleplaying for 6 years now (save for a hiatus i took a while back)
β­’ my timezone is central time
β­’ i am still a student, so reply times may vary been 3 times a day to 1 time a day. on weekends i have more time, and i am willing to work around other schedules/timezones as well. i'm pretty flexible and i don't complain.
β­’ rest assured i won't ghost, or abandon a roleplay unexpectedly at any given time. if push does come to shove, i will communicate above all else.
β­’ an average response from me can range anywhere from 4-6 paragraphs. on a good day, that number could increase. it also depends on what i receive from my partners.
β­’ i write in 3rd person POV! if the moment calls for it however, I can write in first. but i stay away from second person all together.
β­’ i'm open to most plots/ideas. i don't write fandom roleplays though. nothing against those who do, i just prefer any work i do to be as original and creative as possible.
β­’ i write fxf, mxf, mxm, nbxf, nbxm, and nbxnb.

- genres i do -
β­’ action
β­’ adventure
β­’ romance
β­’ slice of life
β­’ horror
β­’ LGBTQ+

β­’ superpowers
β­’ mystery
β­’ platonic
β­’ dystopian
β­’ historic

- what i look for in a partner -
β­’ preferably in the 16-24 age range. i understand most seasoned roleplayers don't engage with those 18 and below, but I kinda sit in the grey area in between so I'm okay with working with anyone older than me.
β­’ good grammar. i'm not the grammar police, i promise. as long as it comprehensive, that's all that matters.
β­’ descriptive/detailed. i like to immerse myself in roleplays, and i prefer partners who feel the same. i'm not asking you to write a book of course, but at minimum 2-3 paragraphs. no one-liners please!
β­’ can respond at least 2 to 3 times a week. if you can do more, fantastic! if not, no worries! i understand you all have a life outside of this, all i ask for is a heads up in case of anticipated disappearance.
β­’ OOC chat preferred, but not necessary. I just like to get to know my partners!
β­’ communicative. if something is making you uncomfortable, not working out for you, or you want a stop all together, feel free to let me know. all i ask is that you do not ghost.

i think that just about sums it up! if any of this interests you, please feel free to shoot me a PM and we can continue from there! if not, i wish you all the best in your search for partners! au revoir!

P.S ~ i greatly apologize if this is not mobile friendly. i wrote this on my chrome book.

Hey, im trying to get back into the swing of things and I'd be interested in perhaps seeing if we'd be compatible. Maybe think of something interesting to create

bump κ©œβ˜…!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back