• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for *Long Term* RP Partner.

horror cast

Gravedigger
Just to get it over with, I am 23 so PLEASE. NO. MINORS. 18 and up ONLY.

Introduction
Now that's over with, hey! I'm looking for a possible long term rp pal! I prefer romance centered role-plays that theme around adventure. I've been roleplaying for about 8 years. I really like writing so it really helps me be able to fuel that creative need. That being said, I like to role-play original content, therefore I won't be participating in fan-rp, cannon or any real life scenarios. My character(s) are all original. I typically stick to the same general physical appearance, changing fine details depending on the theme and scenario of the rp. I am a comic book (traditional) artist and have no problem sketching and designing characters, so let me know if that'd interest you!
Also, I run on American CST.

Requirements
• As far as literacy goes I'm pretty open. 8 sentences as a minimum, 30 as a max per post (Divided into however many paragraphs you'd like). If English is not your first language I'll let grammar and spelling slide, but if that's not the case, please have good grammar.
• 18 and up only. No exceptions. Nothing much to discuss here.
• Be available to rp at least twice a week. I understand if you're busy, I am too! Let me know if you need time for the real world and I'll do the same. I don't like being ghosted, everyone needs breaks so just be upfront about it, I won't be butthurt, promise.
• As far as OOC chatting I am 100% for it and actually prefer it. As much as I'm looking for and rp partner I'm also looking for a friend. That being said, please do not lie about who you are. I don't care what you look like, what gender you are, or what your sexual orientation is. If you're going to send me cat fishing photos, I will know, trust me. Just don't send any at all at that point.
God modding ... don't do it.
• Please be able to play multiple characters at some points; your character as the main and other side and background characters for rp depth.
• I am open to role-play MxM or MxF, however I do strongly prefer feminine characters over masculine.
• No furries (sorry I'm just not into it).

Themes
I'm into fantasy, history, sy-fy, supernatural, horror etc! Some themes I've rolled with are Greek Mythology, Penny Dreadfuls (1800s horror/spn), Asylum, Royalty, Harajuku Demons, Apocalypse, Phycological Horror, Vampires, Salem Witch Trials, Other Space EX Worlds, Fantasy/Magic Worlds and so many more!
I'll also be open to any themes or original content worlds you'd like to do!

Anything Else
I prefer to roleplay on Discord (for the organization aspect of a server) but am absolutely not apposed to anywhere else.
If interested send me a message here and I will directly message you with a few questions. If we seem like a good match, I'll give you my discord and we can continue from there! Don't be shy, I'm nice I swear!

Introduction
Now that's over with, hey! I'm looking for a possible long term rp pal! I prefer romance centered role-plays that theme around adventure. I've been roleplaying for about 8 years. I really like writing so it really helps me be able to fuel that creative need. That being said, I like to role-play original content, therefore I won't be participating in fan-rp, cannon or any real life scenarios. My character(s) are all original. I typically stick to the same general physical appearance, changing fine details depending on the theme and scenario of the rp. I am a comic book (traditional) artist and have no problem sketching and designing characters, so let me know if that'd interest you!

Requirements
• As far as literacy goes I'm pretty open. 8 sentences as a minimum, 30 as a max per post (Divided into however many paragraphs you'd like). If English is not your first language I'll let grammar and spelling slide, but if that's not the case, please have good grammar.
• Be available to rp at least twice a week. I understand if you're busy, I am too! Let me know if you need time for the real world and I'll do the same. I don't like being ghosted, everyone needs breaks so just be upfront about it, I won't be butthurt, promise.
• As far as OOC chatting I am 100% for it and actually prefer it. As much as I'm looking for and rp partner I'm also looking for a friend. That being said, please do not lie about who you are. I don't care what you look like, what gender you are, or what your sexual orientation is. If you're going to send me cat fishing photos, I will know, trust me. Just don't send any at all at that point.
• Please be able to play multiple characters at some points; your character as the main and other side and background characters for rp depth.
• I am open to role-play MxM or MxF, however I do strongly prefer feminine characters over masculine.

Themes
I'm into fantasy, history, sy-fy, supernatural, horror etc! Some themes I've rolled with are Greek Mythology, Penny Dreadfuls (1800s horror/spn), Asylum, Royalty, Harajuku Demons, Apocalypse, Phycological Horror, Vampires, Salem Witch Trials, Other Space EX Worlds, Fantasy/Magic Worlds and so many more!

Anything Else
I prefer to roleplay on Discord (for the organization aspect of a server) but am absolutely not apposed to anywhere else.
If interested send me a message here and I will directly message you with a few questions. If we seem like a good match, I'll give you my discord and we can continue from there! Don't be shy, I'm nice I swear!
im down for a rp.

Introduction

Requirements

Themes

Anything Else
Heya! I'd love to do a roleplay with you. I'm super into world building and I also like to draw the characters and some scenes from the roleplay. Pm me so we can talk more, or let me know if I can pm you! :>

Hey, I'm interested in RPs. Send me a message with your questions and we can discuss what we're open to start with :0 Currently only interested in MxM.

Hi! I realize this is a pretty old post but if you're still looking for someone, maybe we could work together? (Sorry I see you're telling everyone to PM you but I have a hard time just sliding into people's DMs haha. Social vampire and all that.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back