• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching For Long Term Partner

TheDragonKing

Roleplay Type(s)
Hi There!

I'm not exactly new to roleplay but I've been out of the business for some time, which means I could be a little rusty so you'll have to bare with me I'm afraid. I may also be busy and my not be able to reply so I'll do my best to let you know.

As for what I'm looking for? Simply just a roleplay partner that is interested in any of the roleplays I mention.

I'm mainly interested in fandom but I've put this under "multiple settings" because I'm also interested in roleplaying within a fantasy setting.

These are my fandoms:
  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians
  • The Inheritance Cycle
  • Arrowverse
  • DC Universe
  • The Dragon Prince
  • Teen Wolf
If you're interested then feel free to message me! If you otherwise confused or curious just ask me and I'll explain^_^

Hi There!

I'm not exactly new to roleplay but I've been out of the business for some time, which means I could be a little rusty so you'll have to bare with me I'm afraid. I may also be busy and my not be able to reply so I'll do my best to let you know.

As for what I'm looking for? Simply just a roleplay partner that is interested in any of the roleplays I mention.

I'm mainly interested in fandom but I've put this under "multiple settings" because I'm also interested in roleplaying within a fantasy setting.

These are my fandoms:
  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians
  • The Inheritance Cycle
  • Arrowverse
  • DC Universe
  • The Dragon Prince
  • Teen Wolf
If you're interested then feel free to message me! If you otherwise confused or curious just ask me and I'll explain^_^
Who do you rp as for dc and arrowverse?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back