• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom searching for literate danganronpa roleplay partners!

sluggishsloth

just a sleepy sloth
i'm craving some danganronpa interactions! i have knowledge of the four games, and would love to do something involving any of those with either canon characters, canon & ocs, OR perhaps just ocs? if we're going with danganronpa 1... here are the characters i'm willing to rp as:

makoto naegi.
aoi asahina.
chihiro fujisaki.

if we're going with danganronpa 2, the characters i'm willing to rp as are:

hajime hinata.
nagito komaeda.
kazuichi souda.
hiyoko saionji.

if we're going by danganronpa v3, the characters i'm willing to rp as are:

shuichi saihara.
kokichi ouma.
kaito momota.
maki harukawa.
himiko yumeno.
kaede akamatsu.
rantarou amami.

i'm also willing to roleplay as any of my own danganronpa ocs. and yes, i have info about them. i'm also willing to pair up canons with ocs, or canons with canons, and ocs with ocs.

i'm up for doing canon-ish type interactions as well as aus. i ADORE aus, so don't be afraid to ask about 'em!

the only things i ask are: you're literate and will type at least a 3 sentence response (i know sometimes replies are difficult to think of), you're 18+, and... that's pretty much it. i have a part time job and sometimes am too tired to do much of anything, so if you can't/don't reply for a little while, i totally get it.

message me if interested or comment here.

i'm craving some danganronpa interactions! i have knowledge of the four games, and would love to do something involving any of those with either canon characters, canon & ocs, OR perhaps just ocs? if we're going with danganronpa 1... here are the characters i'm willing to rp as:

makoto naegi.
aoi asahina.
chihiro fujisaki.

if we're going with danganronpa 2, the characters i'm willing to rp as are:

hajime hinata.
nagito komaeda.
kazuichi souda.
hiyoko saionji.

if we're going by danganronpa v3, the characters i'm willing to rp as are:

shuichi saihara.
kokichi ouma.
kaito momota.
maki harukawa.
himiko yumeno.
kaede akamatsu.
rantarou amami.

i'm also willing to roleplay as any of my own danganronpa ocs. and yes, i have info about them. i'm also willing to pair up canons with ocs, or canons with canons, and ocs with ocs.

i'm up for doing canon-ish type interactions as well as aus. i ADORE aus, so don't be afraid to ask about 'em!

the only things i ask are: you're literate and will type at least a 3 sentence response (i know sometimes replies are difficult to think of), you're 18+, and... that's pretty much it. i have a part time job and sometimes am too tired to do much of anything, so if you can't/don't reply for a little while, i totally get it.

message me if interested or comment here.
Hello lovely! I'm interested if you're still active here.

Would you be interested in doing a 8x8 all OCs Danganronpa RP?
We each put in eight OCs into a Danganronpa setting and see what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back