• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Littlefall

One Time Luck
B640421A-AD4C-4B8A-92FD-DEDEFD72C953.jpeg
uhh hi stranger! My name is littlefall, but I can also go by Jas, and doe, and I just joined this sight
Lil bit about me:
I’m 22 years old,I go by she/her, I’m autistic, and I’m looking to get back into roleplaying, as I haven’t since I was like, 14. I would prefer partners who are 18+, lgbtq+ Friendly, don’t mind someone who is terrible at spelling and grammar, a Pokémon fan, maybe a bit of a jokester/memester, and possibly someone who is into a lot of shipping’s, headcanons, and Au’s
I live near New York, and for me rn, it’s 10:05 pm.

⭐I’m ghost friendly, you don’t have to tell me if you’re bored, have more important things to do, or are just simply no longer interested. I’ve been ghosted before and I honestly was only sad for like 10 minutes or something, then just moved on.

⭐LGBTQ+ friendly!, I can do mxm, gxg, mxg, ect.

⭐ I don’t care if you’re not good with spelling or grammar, cause neither am I, it may take me a minute or two to get what you’re trying to say, but im not gonna beat you up for that.

⭐I don’t mind causally taking/joking around in the rp chat, who says we can’t goof around a lil bit?

⭐I used to do a lot of “multicharacter” rp’s, so if you want to do that, I’m happy to do it too. For those of you who don’t know, a multicharacter character rp is when two people roleplay as multiple characters in an rp, instead of doing a group rp.

⭐ I don’t mind if you’re not really literate, I’m not even sure how literate I am lol.

I think that’s it, so uh, on to the plot of the rp I guess? (Sorry, im a bit awkward)

Roleplay plot: this takes place thousands, possibly millions of years ago, giratina(you), is not happy about you’re fathers (arceus) latest creations, humans, long story short, their loud, annoying, way too fragile, and they seem to like to take things that aren’t theirs, you’re siblings and parents seem to like them but you’re not sure how you feel about them, but you don’t have many friends to talk to, giratina has already started to earn their “violent” reputation, because of their short fuse, and many of the other legendarys either avoid them or talk badly about them behind their back, giratina really only has one person to talk to, their mother, Necrozma(Me).
Slowly giratina starts to pull away from their mother, they had told their mother what they heard some of the other legendarys had been calling them, and the same legends make fun of giratina for “getting their mommy to fight for them” and how “only a hatchling would go crying to their mothers like that”, giratina hated being seen as weak, or as someone who could not defend themselves, so they pulled away from the only one they felt truly loved them, trying not to see the pain in their mother’s eyes every time they told her they were too busy, or just simply didn’t want to have a conversation with her. Soon, humans do something that push giratina over the edge, causing their banishment, and their mother the worst heartache a mother could feel.

TLDR: giratina salty cause someone called them a baby, so they take it out on their mommy, then punch a bunch of people in the face and gets put in time out.

I’m super sorry if that description was bad, I’m not too good at this, if anyone need like more info on this au, I am more than willing to provide it.

That’s it I guess, if you’re interested in this, just pm me, thanks for reading ❤️

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back