• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FlareTale

Earth Angel
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, everyone! FlareTale here! So, after leaving, trying to come back then left again, I am going to try and start rping again. I'm shy so keep that in mind!

Rules to Keep in Mind
  • I am 27 years old, so I'm an adult roleplayer. I would prefer to have a minimum age of 20 just because I do curse from time to time and also just makes it easier to plan rps as they can be mature in nature. Nothing against the rules of course but still worthy to note. PLEASE be honest about your age!
  • I do have a Discord but I won't share that until I feel I can trust you more. Like I said, I am shy so OOC will take time but I don't bite! Ask about my day and we'll go from there!
  • I work as an Assitant Manager so I am fully employed. I am a Night Owl by heart, so don't expect me on in the mornings. I will share my schedule with you. I am Central Time (GMT-5) so if your an hour ahead or behind, that's fine!

Hobbies outside of RPing
I am a gamer at heart! Sega being the first system I owned. I love talking about older games so, that could lead to more rp ideas so bring what games you play! Cause if its multiplayer I may have it! I have a HUGE gaming library, so ask and we'll see about playing a few games together! But I will list a few to get started!
  • Stardew Valley (Modded mostly)
  • Pokemon (Almost all games I played, but ask what games I have for trading Pokes.)
  • Minecraft (PC, also Modded mainly)
  • Animal Crossing (Both New Leaf and New Horizons though barely started Horizons)
  • Osu
  • Audio Surf 2
I also love music! I'm mostly into Japanese music but I do like some rock music, soft rock, and country is something that I love. So come at me and share music!

Ghosting
I do not ghost people and I want that same respect. Its rude. If you can't be on that day just let me know! I won't at all bite! I am pretty flexible so just tell me if your busy and when your next available!
  • If you're going to be gone for an extended period of time, let me know so that I don't think you just left!

Activity
  • I know life can get busy so I do ask for 1-2 times a week, that way the story can keep moving at a good pace. I am actually very active when it comes to rping as its how I relax after work and often before work as well. I know not all people can do that so 1-2 seems fair.
  • I am normally lax on how much you can post in one reply, but please no one-liners. Not only are they boring, but they also don't move the rp and I have a harder time replying to it. I don't want you to write an essay but please keep nice longer posts.

Communication
  • Like I said before, talk to me if things come up! I may be shy but I'm friendly. If you've been replying fine but then suddenly stop without notice I'll worry I did something and will send one message before waiting for a reply. I don't like spamming so do try and let me know if you walked away for anything.
  • Also if we don't mesh well, as in not good replies, the story chugging due to no ideas, not keeping up with replies, I will politely thank you for your time and leave the conversation.
Romance!
I am Bisexual, so I love doing Male/Male, Female/Female. But I also love doing Male/Female! I will also do Canon/Canon, Oc/Canon as long as it makes sense! Maybe Oc/Oc if our OCs happen to match up well! Don't be scared to ask!

Offer Ideas!
Its much more fun to rp by mixing ideas. I love seeing what the other has in mind and I'll to it! I also like it when I give ideas and you add to it! Makes it more enjoyable for both sides and it lets us share ideas without issues!

Fandoms!

Time for the fun stuff!! Only going to start out small but as I get more into rping I may add more here so check back every now and then! I may have added something you like!
  • Digimon Frontire (Have an OC)
  • Friday Night Funkin' (Main game a few mods. Big Brother Mod is my current fave; also have an OC)
  • Fire Emblem (Fates and Awakening)
  • Naruto (I know the original and most of Shippuden. I have a couple Ocs)
  • The Legend of Zelda (I played and/or seen almost all games so ask!)
  • Pokemon (Played almost every game fo ask! ALso have OCs)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back