• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for a new Partner! yet again.

Lara_M36

Hi there, I have 3 weeks of free time and I need a writing buddy! A few things about me. I have been writing and Role Playing for 12 years now. I am a 26-year-old lady and prefer writing with 18 plus partners. Male or female I don’t mind. I am open to most ideas. I do love fantasy, high fantasy, sci-fi and some anime pairings. Modern/ realistic also

My ideas:

Princess x Royal Guard (my most wanted RP)

Genre: fantasy

My character the princess is the only daughter and hair to the throne to the kingdom of Castillia. The Kingdom sits on the south sea, warm and bright and doing well. She is about to turn 21 and become of age to marry, and inherit the throne. So her father, King Ronin adores her and has set up a ball for suitors to come and celebrate her birthday. But there is one problem. Your character, the guard. His family has been working for the royal family for ages. His father is the captain of the royal guard. And his mother is the personal hand maid to the princess and runs all her affairs. The Princess and the guard have been in love since they were children, your character left at the age 15 for 10 years for the great war over seas. When he returns, he isn’t the same. But their romance is alive and real. Now there is a plot to kidnap the princess, after the queens murder.​

• This story requires a lot of world building and communication. There is room for anything! This is just the base for the story, we can do so much with it-

Yakuza daughter x opposing gang guard.

Genre x Modern/ realistic / enemies turn into lovers

This story takes place in Japan, my character is a daughter of a yakuza member. Her father and mother her murdered by a rival gang. Her grandfather, who is high up on the yakuza totem pole took her in and is now looking for personal security for her. That is where your character comes in. Your character is from the rival gang and is tasked with kidnapping her, But love and true connection always finds a way.

Supernatural students

Genre x magical school/ modern / romance

Your character and mine get invited to a school for the super naturally gifted students. We can discus a plot later. It’s a huge opportunity for anything to happen.

Anime Pairings:

Demon slayer

Attack on Titan

Bleach

Jujitsu K.

Naruto

(I will normally always use an OC)

Okay! Please let me know if you have any ideas! I am open to an anything! so please reach out!

Hello! I'm brand new here, but I've had my fair share of roleplaying experience. I'm definitely down to rp maybe the the princess x guard plot (although, i'd like to make a female oc as the guard as long as you're comfortable.)

Otherwise I'm definitely down to rp with demon slayer or mha (ik that wasn't an option, but it's been on my mind, lol)

I am 22 years old btw, turning 23 this year.

Hello! I'm brand new here, but I've had my fair share of roleplaying experience. I'm definitely down to rp maybe the the princess x guard plot (although, i'd like to make a female oc as the guard as long as you're comfortable.)

Otherwise I'm definitely down to rp with demon slayer or mha (ik that wasn't an option, but it's been on my mind, lol)

I am 22 years old btw, turning 23 this year.
Hi! I actually love the idea of a female guard. I am completely comfortable with it. I'm also on Discord if you prefer that!
It's Lara_M#8609

I’ve personally never rp’d on discord, so I’m fine with whichever you prefer. We can always plot on discord and rp here. Whichever!

Hello there, If this is still open I'd love to write a story with you I am very interested in the first and second plot idea, moreover the first one. First, let me say it is truly nice to meet you! I've been a writer since I was about six, so I've been doing it for a while, and have had time to spark my literature and writing flame. I also do not like to call these roleplays, but tend to refer to the basic ones like that. I love to get a small theme or topic and love to create a story and a world with them. A lot of the time my characters often reflect me, or the mood I'm currently in, but I also try and keep it in the frame of the basis I made for them! I tend to use this website or Discord.

I have been writing stories for years, though I tend to keep them Private as I feel as if they are never complete personally, when it comes to making stories with other people, I tend to be known as what people call a mirror writer. Unprompted if I am in love with the story I can get four to six paragraphs easily, and go on further with my passion for the story. Unprompted though If I do not share a lot of the passion for the story that we are currently in, I can get two or more paragraphs easily.

I love having OoC conversations, just because it means you get to know your partner, which can make you more comfortable and possibly become friends with them! I tend to try and be a very positive person and get along with my writing partners as I tend to be shy in real life and having a conversation with someone online is way easier than face to face.

I can play both Male and Female characters in a strong fashion, yet I tend to play males as most of my partners prefer playing Female characters. I love doing slow-burning romances - yet I don't have a lot of experience when it comes to fluff scenes. I tend to also so dark-themed stories, and the only thing that will take a little easing into is any Drug Abuse in stories, if you have a question as to why I will gladly explain in a private message. I also don't tend to do Fandoms or unoriginal characters, as I don't feel like they are my own and therefore I can't write much for them. I also can change my writing tense based on how my partner is writing.

Hi! Oh I can tell we are going to be friends! I agree, having a conversation is important! The first story idea. (Princess x guard) is my most wanted idea. I hope you are ready for a really intense, drama filled, world building and slow burn romance story.
This story is a bit different. Since there is an under lying romance there from their childhood, it's different now since he has been go for 10-12 years ans they are adults. But still.
I hope I can hear from you.
My Discord is Lara_M#8609
I can't wait!

Hello. I'm V. I'm 20+. I am interested in your: Yakuza daughter x opposing gang guard plot.
Genre x Modern/ realistic / enemies turn into lovers: This story takes place in Japan, my character is a daughter of a yakuza member. Her father and mother are murdered by a rival gang. Her grandfather, who is high up on the yakuza totem pole took her in and is now looking for personal security for her. That is where your character comes in. Your character is from the rival gang and is tasked with kidnapping her, But love and true connection always finds a way.

I was wondering if the rival gang member can join or has been in the rival yakuza as a double agent and tries to become her body guard due to his standing before kidnapping her? Like he protects her for so long before the kidnapping takes place but founding of her keeps him from actually doing it when needed. Let me know I do have discord Error404#9507.

Hello. I'm V. I'm 20+. I am interested in your: Yakuza daughter x opposing gang guard plot.
Genre x Modern/ realistic / enemies turn into lovers: This story takes place in Japan, my character is a daughter of a yakuza member. Her father and mother are murdered by a rival gang. Her grandfather, who is high up on the yakuza totem pole took her in and is now looking for personal security for her. That is where your character comes in. Your character is from the rival gang and is tasked with kidnapping her, But love and true connection always finds a way.

I was wondering if the rival gang member can join or has been in the rival yakuza as a double agent and tries to become her body guard due to his standing before kidnapping her? Like he protects her for so long before the kidnapping takes place but founding of her keeps him from actually doing it when needed. Let me know I do have discord Error404#9507.
Hello!
I sent you a friend request on Discord, but yes you are right on the money. He has been in the rival gang and this is his first assignment. He protects her and earns her trust before kidnapping her. And that is where out story takes place.

Hello if this is still open I’m interested in playing the guard in the fist plot, or start up a Naruto thread if you’re interested?

A little about me, I’m 23 years old I’ve been writing for a little over ten years now and prefer to write as male characters. I can usually write 3+ paragraphs per reply depending on rl circumstances.

Hello if this is still open I’m interested in playing the guard in the fist plot, or start up a Naruto thread if you’re interested?

A little about me, I’m 23 years old I’ve been writing for a little over ten years now and prefer to write as male characters. I can usually write 3+ paragraphs per reply depending on rl circumstances.
Hello! PM me about the guard plot. My Discord is Lara_M#8609 if that's easier

Hello! I’m interested in the princess and the supernatural students, if this is still opened

I'd love to do a Naruto rp with you, as long as you don't mind me only using OCs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back