• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for a long term rp partner

Charcoal_Lilly50

I am the cat that curiosity has yet to kill
Hi there! I'm Lilly, 24 and have been rping for 10 years or so. I'm trying to find a long-term partner to do a 1x1 with who also doesn't mind helping out with getting a solid plot put together and share their ideas with me. It's difficult to find someone who can fit what I'm looking for, but I know that they're out there somewhere! After reading this if you think we might be a good match please PM me, do not post to this ad if at all possible!

I'll list off some things about my rp style so you can get a better idea of how I work:

~ I only rp in third person perspective. First person just really isn't my thing
~ I'd like to say I'm semi lit. The most I write is around a thousand words broken into multiple paragraphs, the least I'll write is probably around 2-3 paragraphs
~ While I am LGBTQ+ friendly, when it comes to romantic pairings I stick to MxF because I myself am straight and haven't ever rped FxF or MxM before.
~ I'm pretty active so I could potentially get a post written every day. Roleplaying is my hobby and a favorite past time of mine so I'm typically excited to write out these stories with our characters.
~ If I need to be absent for a while, which is rare, or my work schedule changes I will be sure to let my partner know.
~I tend to rp female characters mainly, but I'm willing to double. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
~ Typically with 1x1s I prefer roleplaying over PM and Discord. No Google Docs for this gal (I just don't know how they work is all)
~With character sheets I usually use anime and realistic drawings as my face claim. Using real-life images doesn't sit right with me.
~No Cannon x Cannon or OC x Cannon! I only do OCxOC. To add on my OCs are never younger than 18-19, that's the youngest I'm comfortable going

Now I should probably mention what I'm looking for in a partner to better narrow it down a bit:
~Looking for some 18+ preferably
~ No one-liners please. A minimum of 2 paragraphs (If you'd provide a writing sample that would be great!) and proper grammar. Typos happen and that's alright
~ Has to be pretty active. You don't have to post every day, but the longest I'm comfortable waiting is around a week and a half. Obviously if you tell me beforehand that you won't be able to respond for an extended period of time this is different.
~ Able to communicate clearly and affectively. If you got stuff that came up and will be away for a while, just tell me.
~ Willing to plot with me. I want your input too! Share ideas you have!
~Please no real-life face claims

On to the types of rp I'm looking for!
My go to rps are typically Pokémon fandom, fantasy, and fantasy mixed with modern day, no historical rps. All of which have romance thrown in (either it can be the main plot, or only a part of it) *Disclaimer: I will not romanticize things like abuse! It's wrong on so many levels!*
When plotting I will throw out there that I'm not into the horror genre (Don't watch horror movies and overall don't like it), but I am cool with things getting dark in the sense of violence. But nothing too graphic (Does that make sense?)

Now you may be wondering if I have anything specific in mind. Whether it's plot or pairings... Well you're in luck as I am not totally empty handed! I'll list off a couple pairings I thought up, then some rough plots (The rough plots are subject to change, they're just what I thought of that sounded fun)

Pairings:
Human x Vampire
Human x Elf
Elf x Vampire
Human x Demon/Angel
Mage x Vampire/Elf/Demon/Angel/Dragon/Human
Pokémon Researcher x Evil Team Cronie
Veteran/Strong outcast Trainer x Starry-eyed Trainer
Bookworm x Delinquent

Rough plots:
One day on their way home one night Muse A stumbles upon Muse B, who happens to be beaten up pretty bad. Unsure of what to do Muse A decides to bring them home with her and nurse them back to health. Upon getting them home and situated Muse A notices that something isn't quite normal about her house guest. When Muse B is feeling better, he tells Muse A that while their intervention was much appreciated, it inadvertently put her in danger. This being that humans weren't supposed to know their kind existed and if the ones who injured Muse B heard that she helped him, or some more violent or prideful of his kind, would be after Muse A in turn. Eventually the word gets out that Muse A aided Muse B in their time of need/know that they exist and decide that she needs to be rid of. Will they be able to keep each other safe and evade/get rid of those who threaten them?

Muse A is a Pokémon Trainer who hadn't gotten the opportunity to make it big as a stronger trainer growing up. Getting into the Galar league wasn't easy as one needed a sponsor in order to compete. During her early teen years Muse A trained her heart out in order to gain a sponsor to endorse her league debut. But alas, after a few years of trying she eventually gave up on that dream, and instead ran off to the Wild Area where she decided to hide out. Years later people whisper about a reclusive, strong trainer who lives within the Wild Area that people have rarely caught a glimpse of due to weather conditions always being terrible and that the trainer always seemingly fades away after battle. All they know is what their strongest Pokémon is. One day Muse B stumbles upon Muse A's campsite while trying to find this mysterious trainer, unaware that Muse A is the person in question, she allows him to talk and eat for a minute before breaking it to him. Wanting to battle, Muse B challenges A only to be defeated in the end. Afterwards Muse B questions why Muse A doesn't try again before pushing her to join him on his journey. They have a back and forth before she, somewhat, reluctantly agrees to be his travel companion. Will Muse B achieve their goal? Will Muse A be able to heal her broken dreams?

While wandering the ruins of the Pokémon Mansion on Cinnabar Island, Muse A (An independent researcher) is on the verge of a breakthrough on her work. Which she has spent years on up till that point. As she's deciphering the ruined pages of journals long forgotten about, she is confronted by Muse B (A grunt or higher up of an evil team). He states that his group has been tailing her for a while and is after her research, which has the potential to cause destruction if it lands in their hands. However, Muse B states that he wants the research for his own purposes (Perhaps to surpass the group and make a name for himself). His plans are interrupted by his boss, who happened to have follow B to the mansion after suspecting the crossing. Seemingly trapped with nowhere to run, Muse B causes a large enough obstacle in order to allow himself and Muse A to make a break for it. Calling a temporary truce, the two are now stuck having to work together in order to evade being captured by the team while A tries to complete her work and get it into safe hands.

Muse A is a college student who doesn't do much outside of studying and going to classes. One day she encounters Muse B, a drop out or delinquent student, somehow. For some reason or another Muse B takes interest in the rather boring bookworm and decides that he wants to get to know her better. (This one is more of an idea than plot. But I'm thinking of a basic college romance rp with some drama and such thrown in for interest sake)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back