• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching (1x1)

Sailorsldrhaku

I came back to the site after a long hiatus and want to get back into roleplaying, all I ask is that you don’t post one-liners. I prefer PM, but will roleplay through forums as well.

I’m not a big fan of using images for my characters, but if I absolutely have to, I prefer to use anime style images and not real people. As for character sheets, I tend to keep them basic, it’s more fun to learn about the character during the play as opposed to knowing everything up front.

With that being said, I do have a few plots, and can share them depending on what genre catches your eye

Medieval/Fantasy

Modern/Fantasy

Scifi

Demon x Human(Witch or non-witch)

Demon x Half-Demon

College Roommates(Fantasy twist)

College Classmates(Fantasy twist)

I have plots for the above mentioned ideas, but am open to others. I am not a big fan of slice of life roleplays, and don’t do many fandom roleplays either. I don’t like playing preset characters. I will do Elder Scrolls or Pokémon roleplays, with original characters only. I play female characters.

If you have any questions or want to play, feel free to send me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back