• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐Ÿ”ฅ School is hell ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Night Owl

๐Ÿ”ฅ

0cfc1a6afc663d0d377da6cc9a26a121.jpg

School is hell...

At a party, a group of students decide to pull a prank and scare the others by acting out a ritual. It was supposed to be fake,...
But the next day it becomes clear that something must have gone wrong. The teens from the ritual now appear to have become targets of demons which they discover after a teacher calls them to a classroom after class and attacks them. How are they supposed to survive school if they don't even know who might attack them next and why?
As if school wasn't hell already...

Its a school RP where our characters have to fight bullies, demons and the occasional possessed or evil principle, PE teacher or lunch lady. Some comedy is okay but the main focus of this RP is horror, drama and some dark themes...

Rules:
1. No godmoding
2. No one-liners
3. No ghosting please, let me know if you want to leave and you can leave without a problem or hurt feelings.
4. Please keep romance to a minimum, this is a group RP and I don't want people to feel excluded.
5. Be okay with dark themes but don't go too dark on me (no manic serial killer characters or stuff like that, they are high school students).

Spots open: 4-5

P.s.: OOC will be on Discord but the RP itself will be here on RPN.​

Last edited:
Great to hear there are still people interested, I was starting to give my hopes up but I am glad there is still hope for this.

Just to keep track of who is still interested could you please let me know? GreedyBoy GreedyBoy skeleton queen skeleton queen

It's a great plot, honestly. Do you already have like predetermined 'characters'? Like the class clown, or the shy kid, or the queen bee or something like that?

No, I didn't make specific roles, I mean I can make a list but as long as the personalities of our characters aren't too much alike it should be okay. Of course, if you guys want to you can also reserve a certain character to make sure others don't make the exact same type/role.

If this is still open, I'm interested!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back