• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy School for Mages is Destroyed and Knight x Princess RPs

Mage students are on the run

Mythical creatures attack the School for Mages, killing all the staff and most students. We’d play as the few who escape. While our characters would plot revenge, we wouldn’t be strong enough to take on the enemies right away. We could explore the countryside and do missions like in skyrim and other RPG as we develop our strengths. We would each play as one or two students. Romance is optional.

Knight x Princess (Romance)

Assassins attack the palace, the entire royal family is killed except for a princess (me) who barely escapes. She runs into a knight (you). We’d then run and hide from the assassins. My character would try to dress and pretend to be commoner for her safety. What happens next is open-ended. We don’t know who ordered the assassins, could be rival King or one of the upstarts trying to take the thrown. What we know for sure is they all want to kill the Princess as her legitimate claim is a threat.

Rules

No Mary Sue characters. Part of the fun of adventure type rps is figuring out how to overcome difficult situations. Mary Sue characters ruin that.

I typically do one paragraph posts, two if I’m doubling. I usually post multiple times per most days. Want a partner who can post on post days. If something comes up that requires a break, that is fine, just let me know. OOC is encouraged. I look forward to partners who offer plot suggestions. These rps will require secondary characters be created throughout the rps and I don’t want to be the only one creating them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back