• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SBURB: Beta

Nice, another jade blood! Sivuru and Everth does seem kind of like opposites, though, with her rather unusual social nature. It could be for a rather interesting dynamic, I think! ;>

Despite being polar opposites, I can see Everth being close to Sivuru due to the comfort of having the same blood colour. I wouldn't mind exploring a relationship similar to that of Equius and Nepeta, being somewhat protective over her due to the rarity of jade blood. She would probably be the only person he feels comfortable enough with to fully express himself.

Yeah, that could certainly happen! I'm not sure if Sivuru would let down her persona as well, mostly due to the fact that she doesn't have much of an idea which is her persona and which is not (though the entirety of the face she shows is sort of fake and forced in a way), but she surely would act (somewhat?) less restricted if that were to be a thing. She'd certainly would want to keep him from harm's danger, too, because she would like the idea of someone being protective over her and she would feel the need to recuperate that feeling.

Pesterlogs between players are generally free game. If you add a prompt in your RP text, you can have the convo then fill it in after it's done.

Yeah, though it seems like a lot of people have been doing pesterlogs ahead of time too. I've got like five waiting to be posted lmao

If I get accepted, I'd love to start a few pesterlogs with those that are willing, to queue some for contributions.

Guys I'm very sorry for my inactivity these last few days! A new school term has started and let's just say that uh... things aren't going too well? A lot of the staff members are either sick or dealing with family emergencies at the moment so myself and the remaining staff have had to basically pick up the slack so to speak to get all of our work done.

Also @Hauntd I'm very pleased to have you with us! Your character is accepted. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Also it's great to meet another Australian!

Thanks, Chat. If anyone wants to start any pesterlogs, feel free to shoot me a message. I'll get back to any of them once school is over, or when I'm free at break

Hey guys, just a heads up, Quiet asked me to mention she'll probably be mostly absent for at least a couple of days because of personal issues.

No problem. This RP only seems to move slow because there is so much pesterlog stuff happening. Which is good. I'd rather have it this way then pages and pages of back and forth pestering in the IC.

I believe I am waiting to finish up a conversation with @Miss Meta and then I'll post for Adrien.

Hey there. I found your guy's little homestuck rp here, and I was kinda(*cough*very*cough*) interested in joining in, if you guys still had a spot left...I thought I didn't count 11 or 12 already....well whatever! If you wouldn't mind me joining up, I'll look to see if I can still make a character for here and all that....just one other question though: Are we also sticking to the Gender-specific classes?

So far we haven't really stuck to gender specific classes, so you can have some free reign with your character!

We have 2 spots left I believe, so you're free to join!

Okay then! I'll see what I can do. I think I'll try to make a character for both classes, and ask which one people'd rather have on our team/for our adventure and everything. Originally I had my hopes up, but then I made sure to glance through everyone's characters and I realized that Heir was already gone xD . Oh well. And thx for having me!

Unfortunately our selection of classes and titles are very limited at the moment. Thank you for being so flexible. I apologise to anyone that was unable to play as their preferred role.

That's alright. It's good to get out of your comfort zone and try to play as someone else once in a while. I personally think it helps one understand another a bit better overall....or something like that I'd suppose!

Ha, well, look's like I can't start new PMs just yet. @budgieboo I'll have to send the little pesterlogue starter once it actually unlocks, which should hopefully happen sometime in the next couple hours

@Miss Meta just wondering if you're still interested in continuing that Pesterlog we have going? I plan on posting tomorrow evening so I'd like to be able to include the conversation we were working on!

also I'm sorry for inactivity. It's Mother's Day tomorrow so I've been busy! A major event regarding one of the characters will be happening soon. Everyone feel free to start connecting to server players in their posts, but do not enter just yet! This event needs to happen before anyone enters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back