• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SBURB: Beta

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Hm, anyone up for a pesterlog?

[/QUOTE]
hello yes.

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Hello. ovo You wanna start or me?

[/QUOTE]
Can you?

Sorry I've been a bit inactive. Things have been happening and the school holidays are over so I am back at work.

It's a shame because most of you guys seem to only be online when I'm at work due to timezone shenanigans. For a frame of reference, I live in Australia.

Anyway, I'm currently working on some Pesterlogs with people and it seems everyone is doing the same! I like all the coordination going on here.

I still need to start up a conversation with Ancient's character regarding the White Text guy. The reason why I'm taking so slow is because the White Text conversations need to be very relative and kind of allude to certain things that might happen in the future.

@AncientHoliday You may want to go ahead and continue with other Pester Logs until I can get that sorted. Also if you have any idea what you're thinking for your characters personal quest, please feel free to message me about it and I'll try and revolve all of the White Text conversations around that.

That applies to everyone btw. I've put some thought into Adrien's Quest, but obviously not a lot. It's not super important, but it's a nice little nuance of Sburb that I quite enjoy and could be fun to replicate!

I feel you man. Activity seems to jump here when it's late at night over here in Bongland. That being said, take you're time. I'll message you the details now. Also, if it's okay, I was planning to use the White Text guy chat to change the handle. I had it reviewed and the Gatling part makes no sense. Gonna change that to Gung-ho as well as make the colour brighter. IC, I'll say it's because White Text guy is making Geldon mad and he wants to avoid him in the future

That works out because the White Text guy I was planning to have message Geldon is not nearly as pleasant as the one who messaged Aepeta.

Sorry if that's a bit of a spoiler, but at this point I figure it's obvious that I intend for there to be a multitude of white text guys. The real fun is figuring out which one is talking to you.

Typically speaking I'm available from the afternoon to the wee hours of the morning because my sleep schedule is FUCKED. (And for a frame of reference, I'm in America - central timezone.) I'm on pretty much every day though so expect a reply from me on messages usually somewhere within the time frame of 24 hours

Aquaknight said:
@budgieboo
Howdy~

Sorry for the wait!

Do you want to start the pestering or should I?
it's alright, haha!

i think maybe you should start pestering, my reasoning being that she's initiated every single of her pesterlogs so far.

Hi! I'm a little late on the bandwagon here and have no idea if you're still accepting, but I sent a submission thing anyway. I thoroughly enjoy role playing, but I can't seem to get anyone to do so with, so that makes it a bit hard

On another note, @Chat Noir , I live in Australia too, and it's nice to see both a Homestuck and Miraculous Ladybug fan in the same country, since it seems to be a rare occurence to me c:

Last edited by a moderator:
On a side note, I just finished reading everyone's character bios and Everths is quite similar to Caelums. This is completely unintentional, so I'm really sorry if it looks like I'm copying or anything, because I'm only using the character I had on my old Flarping.com account. That being said, Everth would get along really well with Caelum because of those similarities, and I'd love to explore that relationship if he's accepted, and if @CharlieAshes is willing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back