• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SBURB: Beta

A reboot might be kind of hard since our admin disappeared and he was the only one who knew the full extent of the plot.

I'm also happy to share my social media if anyone wants to keep in contact though!

We may be able to continue with whoever's left if we share the information each of us may have, or we could just modify it ourselves?

hey that sounds alright. i got a tumblr and a skype, and also a deviantart but i don't use it that often.

Last edited by a moderator:
@AncientHoliday It would have been nice to see how that would have played out

I've got my Skype and Instagram, and well as a Tumblr I don't post on much. I wouldn't mind giving out either of them, though the Instagram is a trashy cosplay one

On Tumblr I'm Knightofspacealpha and I really need to change my theme.

but I'm thinking of using Discord instead since my skype has been acting up lately.

I still want to do a Sburb/Sgrub roleplay, if people here are willing I could make a Thread and we could roleplay with each other again.

But no matter what I will make an interest check in the next few hours or tomorrow depending on how I feel.

I'd definitely be willing. I need something to do during the holidays, and I haven't roleplayed properly in ages

I think I'll sit this one out because I'm focusing on other stuff right now, but if Chat gives this RP a reboot, definitely ping me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back