• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Saved by the belle~

WelcomeToHell

Demon Spawn
Hello there!

So I had a few school related plots in mind. But bare with me some of this may be short and boring to read but I've kinds read a lot and I think I like these ideas! These will most likely be FXF but I have maybe one that will fit a FXM. I'm sorry but I really don't like MXM... Again, sorry. I'm flexible but not that flexible...

Ok so my first plot was a Disney high school theme. Yes I know, kinda boring but I loved this RP I'm currently doing with someone. My character will most likely be Repunzle or Merida depending on your character you choose that is Disney related. This will be fit into a modernized idea so bare with me and I can explain Moreno if you PM me. So here's the plot:

Muse A is a new student at Disney High. Principle Mickey Mouse hasn't met them until they walk in those doors. Muse B is assigned by the principle to help get Muse A around. Though their classes are different they try to work it out.

After a few weeks of school, Muse B is developing feelings for Muse A. Doesn't have a clue and may be crushing a little. But do they dare tell each other? If they do, what will they do?

Now, this is a simple plot about two best friends who are clearly falling in love but they denie it. I had been reading books about this and I loved it so here we go!:

Muse A and B both have known one another since they were very little. They had been neighbors since forever. In their senior year, Muse A and B both are falling in love with one another and everyone sees it.

But both deny it until Muse A decides to step up and confess to Muse B her affection. Now it's up to you to find out if Muse B will reply back with her affection or deny it and twist the story until it's the end...

Now this last one was my MXF idea I have read about and really liked. It's simple and cheesy I know but why, what can a girl do? It's also kinds based on my relationship with my boyfriend so yeah >D< (Muse A in this case is Male and Muse B is our female):

Muse A is the type of nerd who doesn't get on your nerves and is hot as hell.. depending who you like. Muse B is this nerdy athlete who had been crushing on this boy since October of their freshman year.

Though both are new to dating. Muse B try's to talk to him every now and then but blushes and scampers off nervously. muse A is usually confused and try's to talk to talk to her back.

On a Friday Muse B gets up the nerve to kiss Muse A outside. What will happen? Will Muse A deny it and leave her standing their awkwardly, or will he embrace it and try to make the best out of it?

Ok, the last one I swear. We're back on track to FXF and this is a story about two college roommates...:

Muse A and B are freshman to college and are moving into the same dorm. They go a decent college but it's only to get their degrees and go kinda place. Muse A and B meet the day they come and Muse A is a little sexual in her playful way to Muse B.

Of course Muse A is lesbian and Muse B is bisexual so I comes out a little strange to Miss B but Muse A just wants to see her blush darker and darker till she gets her to the shade she wants.

The two go out drinking and party for a while till drunk Muse B kisses Muse A. What will they do? Will the drink tow continue or break apart quickly after this? Will it be awkward or will they grin everyone they catch one another's eye?

Ok so my hands hurt from all the typing but if you do like a plot tag me and let me know which one and I will get to you as soon as possible!

Bye!
B.F.E~<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back