• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Save My Soul | Main

Characters
Here
[class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: 1s; font-size: 9px; font-family: Avenir; padding-top: 5px; color: #999; [/class]
zachary tennyson
mood
determined to get this car fixed.
interactions
bella, sorta teddy/duncan apolla apolla .
outfit
here.
Zach hadn’t gone too far before he’d realized that either one or both of the girls would be here for a long while. He wasn’t too fond of that idea. If it was the last thing he’d do, he was going to get their sorry asses out of here.

So he’d gotten to the front of the house, seeing if he could do anything to make the car better or fix it, as he’d picked up on what Duncan and Aiden had done before the whole window thing. He had no idea where the others were, but by the time he’d gotten to the front of the house, Teddy and Duncan were already there. The tires were screwed, but Teddy definitely didn’t know how to undo the tangled wires.

Seeing Bella, he growled, “Take better care of your goddamn car.” Shoving Teddy out of the way, he reached into the hood and started fiddling with whatever Aiden and Duncan had fucked up.

Geez. It had been, what, five minutes? Five minutes, and they did all this? Those fuckers. Zach muttered to himself, “This better get them out of here soon.”
[div class=link]coded by christy.
[/div]

[class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: 1s; font-size: 9px; font-family: Avenir; padding-top: 5px; color: #999; [/class]
Bella
mood
"Rude mother fuckers."
interactions
Teddy, Duncan, Aiden, Zachary
tags
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Bella's eyes landed on Nate as he offered to take her inside, but it was Aiden who swept Lily from her arms. Had Bella been a cat she may have hissed at him and his comment, but as it was, she settled for a glare as he straightened and headed inside. She wanted to slap him and his cheerful whistle, but he disappeared inside before the thought registered. Nate and Sam followed him inside, and if she were going to place her trust in any of them, she would settle for those two.

Hearing Teddy speak up, Bella turned her attention to him. "There's always a way." Pushing herself to her feet, she realized for the first time that they were bare. She vaguely remembered chucking them somewhere inside, though she didn't care to go find them now. Not wanting to be the only one left behind, she followed him and a few of the others towards the car, gasping when she saw the shape it was in.

"What the fuck!" She moved closer to one of the tires, inspecting the jagged slashmark. This was absolutely insane. Tilting her head back to look at the sky, she couldn't help but feel awful, like all of this was her fault. A voice growled from somewhere near the hood and the words themselves were what made Bella straighten and turn, just in time to see Zachary push Teddy out of the way.

"Take better care of my car?" She echoed, reaching for a piece of rubber from the destroyed tire and holding it up to show him. "You act like I was the one who did this! You think I want to be here with all of you?" She threw the piece of rubber at him, not expecting it to actually do any damage, but boy did she wish it had been a whole tire. "Cut your attitude, rude boy."

summer-outfit-ideas-21.jpg
[/div]

Nate
mood
"Me? Adorable?"
interactions
Lily, Aiden, Sam
tags
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Nate didn't get a chance to grab Lily before Aiden swooped in and did it. Not for the first time, he felt irritated towards the other vampire, and the anger showed in his gaze. Aiden, however, paid him very little attention as he started inside. Already up on his feet by the time Sam beckoned for him to follow, he did so, trying to reign in the temper that had gotten him in such trouble before.

Of course, thinking about that killed any and all of the anger inside of him. Sam directed Aiden towards the guest room, and Nate simply followed, standing there awkwardly with his eyes on Lily. It didn't take long for her to stir, and boy did she wake up on the wrong side of the bed. Sam disappeared for a moment, coming back within seconds with a wet rag that he offered to Lily to wipe her face.

"We weren't going to do anything to you." Sam reassured her, shooting a glare in Aiden's direction when Lily focused her attention on Nate himself. Feeling his cheeks warm at her question, he opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. He took a step backwards, though thankfully her attention jumped to Aiden and the rabbit she'd thrown at him earlier.

"I... I think it's downstairs, still." Nate offered softly. "I can go get it, if you want."
[/div]

Aiden
mood
"Call me Prince Charming." take 2
interactions
Lily, Nate, Sam
tags
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Aiden, irritated with Sam but mainly more interested in the girl in his arms, didn't put up much of a fight on the way to the guest bedroom. Aside from an annoyed word and an eye roll, he was silent as he changed direction and headed for the spare room, where he lay Lily on the bed. He perched on the end by her feet, inspecting his nails for a moment before she began to awake.

"Boy, someone definitely needs to eat. Hangry much?" Aiden quirked a brow in her direction. "I don't appreciate being called a dumbass. It's Prince Dumbass, thank you very much. I was the one who carried you up here, after all, and made sure you were comfortable." Grinning at her, he moved further up onto the bed, placing his back flat against the wall.

He nearly snorted when she asked Nate why he was so adorable. "Adorable? Really? He shoved you out of a window, princess." Shaking his head, he froze when she turned on him. "What the fuck is this about a bunny?" When Nate mentioned that it was downstairs, his memory stopped failing him, and a soft 'ohhhh' escaped him. "That thing. I dunno, I think it landed on the floor somewhere."
[/div]

Sam
mood
"We might have to order a pizza..."
interactions
Lily, Nate, Aiden
tags
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Sam only disappeared after Lily stirred for a moment, not wanting to leave her alone for too long with the other two. He returned with a wet rag so she could clean her face, though if she wanted a mirror she would have to venture into the bathroom. Of course, if she wanted that, he would surely show her where it was.

He couldn't help but smirk at her question for Nate, and it grew slightly when she asked about her bunny. Nate offered to go get it, but that still left the problem of food. The truth was, none of them needed human food, so no- there was none in the house. "I think..." He started to say, pausing to bite on his lip for a moment.

"I think we might have to order a pizza." He glanced at the other two, then looked back at Lily. They hadn't had to have food delivered out here in a long time, but he knew he would have to keep an eye on Duncan and Aiden, because they were the two most likely to attack. Again. They weren't the brightest, but it seemed they could easily go for being the hungriest. "Would that be okay, Lily?"
[/div]

lily harris
mood
unsure...
interactions
nate, aiden, sam apolla apolla .
outfit
here.
Sam oh so politely offered Lily a rag to wipe away the blood on her face, which she accepted with a mumbled thank you. She could be polite too if she wanted. At least she was relieved that this wasn't some weird-ass house where young girls got violated by bloodsucking creepers.

Nate got all embarrassed about her comment, which honestly made him even cuter. (Would he let her hug him? PLEASE?) But her attention shifted back to Aiden, who somehow managed to annoy and amuse her all at once. "Okay, Prince Dumbass. I'm no princess, but I certainly won't be a complete tool about you bringing me up here. Now please get off the bed, you're getting your cooties all over it." She gently shoved him, knowing that, if he was a vampire, it probably wouldn't be enough to get him off.
Snorting, she glared at him and said, "He may have pushed me out a window, but that doesn't change how adorable his face is. At least he gives a shit about Velveteen, who I left in your care, Sir Dumbass." She softened a bit and turned back to Nate. "That would be great, thanks. I want to make sure he's alright."

Finally facing Sam since he was talking about food and all (and she liked food), she shrugged. "I wouldn't mind a pizza. Do you guys even have money for that? Are delivery guys even allowed to come here?"

It took her a few seconds to realize that she had no idea where Bella was. "Where's Bella? Is she okay? I imagine she really wants to kill you all right now..."
[/div]

Last edited:
theodore arcus
mood
awkward.
interactions
bella, duncan, zach apolla apolla .
outfit
here.
Apparently none of Teddy's "brothers" wanted to make this easy for him. Bella wasn't too happy about the slashed tires, and Zach's entrance, though appreciated (he knew nothing about cars), made her even angrier.

Holding up his hands and stepping in between her and Zach, he said, "There's no need to get violent. Zach, stand down. She had nothing to do with the damage to her car, which we will most assuredly fix." Shooting a quick glare at Duncan and sighing, he added, "There may be a car or three in the garage that you can use for the time being."

Rubbing the back of his head, he shifted his weight. "At the very least, would you like some food before you leave? Lily can't really go with you, but... it's the least we can do, in light of what happened."
[/div]

Last edited:
duncan caloway
mood
wanting popcorn (even if he can't eat it).
interactions
bella, teddy/zach apolla apolla .
outfit
here (without shirt).
Bella's reaction should have elicited a guilty feeling out of him, but Duncan had stopped feeling guilt a long, long time ago, unless, of course, he knew he'd gone far too long without gracing the female world with his presence. He doubted that it was a problem here, but he could dream...

She was distracted, thank goodness, but Zach coming in and being a dick, as he usually was. Duncan sat back on the driveway, his hands splayed behind him and watched the argument unfold. This was more amusing than watching two girls go at it before he joined them.

"Unless my brilliant ears deceive me, I think someone in the house mentioned pizza. Would that interest you, Bella dear? It could be like a family dinner! Except... only two of us will be eating, unless Nate decides he's feeling peckish and drinks from Lily..."
[/div]

Last edited:
zachary tennyson
mood
peeved.
interactions
bella, teddy/duncan apolla apolla .
outfit
here.
He rolled his eyes at Bella's reaction. "Whatever," he muttered. He barely noticed the scrap of rubber she chucked at him, though he hissed a bit at the impact. Frankly, he was too focused on fixing the goddamn car. "Leaving your car alone with dangerous vampires? Definitely wasn't a bad idea," he murmured.

Teddy stepped between them, and he paused in his work. "You're gonna let her use one of those dinosaurs? Someone's going to wonder where it came from." Why didn't anyone ever think, like he did? Was he the only sensible one left?

He glanced over at Duncan as he mentioned pizza. They had some means to get it, sure, but they never used any of that money for food. That was human stuff. Snorting at the "family" comparison, he growled, "Some family we are. Nate fucked up, and we're all paying the price." Can this day be over with already?
[/div]

Bella
mood
"She's my BFF."
interactions
Teddy, Duncan, Aiden, Zachary
tags
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
The tall blonde vampire stepped between Bella and the shorter, but far from smaller vampire that was covered in tattoos. Still trying to learn names (but why?) she couldn't for the life of her remember who was who, especially not when they kept pissing her off. She had thrown the piece of rubber with all her might, but it bounced off of him like a cotton ball.

Fucker.

Shifting her gaze up to Teddy- yes, that was it- she couldn't help but fume as he spoke. "Oh, you haven't seen violet yet, you-" He kept on talking, not apparently bothered by her threats. He offered her a car from the garage, which she considered, but only for a moment. Only until he reminded her that Lily couldn't go. "You don't seem to understand something. I'm not-" She started to say, before the dark haired vampire spoke up from by one of the other tires.

Pizza? Now? Oh, Lily must be awake. She felt happy for a moment- a precious, fleeting moment- before Duncan brought up Nate feeding from Lily. "You son of a-" Once again, she was cut off, this time by Zach as he grumped about her leaving her car with vampires. Unsure where to direct her anger, she groaned and closed her eyes for a second. When she reopened them, she turned her attention to Teddy. "I'm not leaving without her."

And with that said, she started into the house.

[/div]

Nate
mood
"Call me the hulk. Only... smaller."
interactions
Lily, Aiden, Sam
tags
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Lily turned her attention to Aiden first, giving him a push to make it clear she didn't want him on the bed. Jealousy flooded him, though he looked down, hoping that no one would pay any mind to it. Why was he jealous, anyway? He'd never really been jealous before... Usually the types of people Aiden brought home (or fed from in general) were not Nate's type.

But for some reason, Lily touching him just turned him green.

Slowly lifting his gaze back up when Lily spoke about him, he saw that Aiden had, in fact, not moved. His eyes narrowed, but Lily spoke to him before he could say anything to Aiden. Would he have said something to Aiden? Trying not to think on it too much, he nodded and left the room at normal speed to gather the stuffed rabbit. He found it carelessly slumped on the ground, where it had been deflected earlier.

Picking it up, he brushed it off and smiled softly, heading back upstairs. A few minutes had passed, but he stepped back into the room just as he heard Bella slam the front door open. Someone must have unlocked it for her. Or she kicked it in, he wasn't sure. Handing Velveteen over, he lingered for a second before stepping back. "Your friend is on her way up here now."
[/div]

Aiden
mood
"Call me Prince Charming." take 3 [does this not get old for him?]
interactions
Lily, Nate, Sam
tags
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Aiden, clearly unaffected by her name calling or the state in which he'd left her rabbit, shrugged as she attempted to push him off the bed. He wasn't going anywhere, and just to make that clear, he lifted his arms above his head and stretched. Prince Dumbass was correct.

He saw a shift in Nate's stature, but had little time to think about it before the young vampire disappeared to find the rabbit. What had she called it? Velveeta? Wasn't that a cheese or some shit? Shrugging even though no one had spoken to him directly (at least, not that he'd really been paying attention to), he returned his attention to Lily. He grinned at her question. "Who needs money when you have compulsion?" He asked, blinking innocently.

"As far as the delivery drivers... well, they make it out alive. Usually." Shrugging one shoulder, he actually scooted forward, about to hop off the bed when Nate reappeared. He heard the bang from downstairs and raised an eyebrow, though he heard Bella's voice even from all the way up here. Boy, was she pissed. Smirking, he leaned back again, wanting to watch. And sure enough, the other blonde appeared in just a few minutes time.

"You found the room relatively easily." Aiden commented. "We were just talking about ordering a delivery driver. I mean a pizza. You down?"
[/div]

Sam
mood
"I hate it when Aiden has a point."
interactions
Lily, Nate, Aiden, Bella
tags
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Sam figured that ordering a pizza would be alright, and he wasn't slow enough to not realize what a big deal it would be for the rest. Sure, they had money, but Aiden did (for once) have a point. Why spend it when all they had to do was compel the driver? And if they got a meal out of it, even better. Sam would usually let the others go first, though he was particularly hungry today. Probably from all the blood.

Frowning, he realized that the girls would probably both want to shower. When Bella made her appearance, he turned to look at her and realized that yes, both girls were covered in blood. Well damn it, Nate.

Aiden's comment drew Sam's attention and the dark haired male turned back to the others in the room. "None of us need to eat, but you two do. Especially you, Lily." He appeared to grow uncomfortable for a minute, but then cleared his expression. Nate would have to feed on Lily at some point, just to finish the connection. None of them knew the reasoning, at least not that Sam knew of. But he figured he could leave that for a later time.

"Well, I'll order it, then." Pulling his phone out of his pocket, he navigated to a pizza website and found their phone number. Pressing dial, he placed the phone to his ear and stepped out into the hallway to place the order.
[/div]

lily harris
mood
happy/kinda hyper.
interactions
nate, aiden, sam, BELLA! apolla apolla .
outfit
here.
Nate disappeared for a few minutes, and Lily grew suddenly nervous. There was no explanation for why - she was rarely ever nervous about anything, if her reaction to the vampires' presence in the mansion was any indication. But for some reason, as soon as he was out of her sight, something in her grew fearful. Where was he going? To get Velveteen. But why? Because I asked. When is he coming back? Any second now, geez.

Lily was thankfully distracted by Aiden being, well. Aiden. She'd barely known him for more than two hours and she already knew how to describe his personality: Aiden. She raised her eyebrows. "Oh, you have compulsion, too? That's handy. So long as you don't use it on me to get me in bed. Not that it would work, anyway." There was one instance of compulsion in her books... Vampire Academy! That was it! Man, she'd loved Adrian... too bad Aiden wasn't more like him. She'd definitely bang Adrian.

But that was neither here nor there.

Nate returned with Velveteen in his arms. Lily brightened, smiling for the first time (genuinely, at least) since she'd gotten to this place. She took Velveteen and hugged him tightly, kissing him softly on the head. Then she smiled up at him and said, "Thank you." If there had been dirt or dust on Velveteen, it appeared that Nate brushed it off, and if anything, that made her smile wider. What a sweet guy.

Who could drink her blood anytime he wanted.

Anyway.

Then Bella came to the room, and Lily leaped off the bed and flew at her, hugging her tightly. "Bell! You're okay!" Pulling back to look at her, she widened her eyes at the blood. "Is that my blood?" Glancing at the boys, she said, "You guys will let us shower or something, right? I'm not letting Bella anywhere near pizza until my blood is off of her."

Sam stepped out of the room, phone in hand, and Lily turned back to Bella. "Did you kill the other three or something? Are you going to kill these three? Because I actually owe Nate for being so nice to Velveteen, so..."
[/div]

Last edited:
theodore arcus
mood
resigned.
interactions
bella, sam apolla apolla .
outfit
here.
Teddy tried not to be concerned by the constant threats from Bella. It was admirable, really, that she was able to remain so fiery despite all that was happening. But it hurt a little bit that his attempts at consolation weren't being met with gratitude. Times had certainly changed since he was brought into this world.

Duncan drew all their attention when his especially acute hearing (he shuddered to think too hard about what he used that for) picked up word of pizza. The girl must've awoken, and Sam must've decided they needed to get her food. That would make sense, especially since Nate would have to officially feed on her soon, and her blood glucose levels were probably atrocious at the moment...

Bella made it clear that she was not leaving without Lily - which meant, technically, that she wasn't leaving at all (not that she was allowed to know that) - before storming back into the house. Sighing, Teddy followed her inside at a much slower pace.

Upstairs, he quickly found the room Lily was in, as the light was on and there were voices coming from it. Also, Sam was on the phone, ordering pizza. Teddy inwardly groaned. Pizza meant a delivery guy, which meant the other vampires would be on him in an instant. Not his cup of tea, but it was better than taking advantage of these girls when one of them was already very mad at them.

Staying outside the room, but peeking inside at Lily and Bella and Nate and Aiden, he mumbled to Sam, "How's the girl taking things?"
[/div]

Last edited:
duncan caloway
mood
INCREDIBLY amused. also horny.
interactions
bella, (zach), lily, nate apolla apolla .
outfit
here (without shirt).
Duncan seemed to fade into the background (not something he usually did unless he was specifically somewhere to fulfill someone's kink of being watched while doing the nasty) until Bella heard his comment about pizza. Of course, she didn't like his little reference to the fact that Nate was allowed to feed on Lily whenever, but what could he do? The vampire world had its rules, and he certainly wasn't about to break them. The other girl didn't necessarily interest him as much as this one, with her cussing and threats, did.

Taking his words to mean her friend was awake, most likely, Bella retreated inside, followed by a sighing Teddy. He raised an eyebrow at Zach before leaping up and racing inside, using his speed to get inside the room Lily had been sleeping in. Seeing Aiden on the bed, which Lily had since abandoned, he grinned. "Now you need to get into the bed when the girl is there to get laid? That's just sad, bro."

Cocking his head toward the girls and flashing them a dazzling smile, he said, "I don't know about you, but I need a shirt before eating. Unless you don't mind staring at my chest while I take a bite from the poor delivery boy." Licking his lips at the thought of finally eating, he shot a glance over to Nate. "And you? Once Lily's had her fill of pizza, what are you gonna do about eating?"

Now this would elicit some interesting responses.
[/div]

zachary tennyson
mood
peevedly curious.
interactions
nate/aiden, (duncan/bella/lily) apolla apolla .
outfit
here.
Apparently, unlike him, the girl was unable to direct her anger at multiple targets at once, and eventually, she became so fed up with the three of them she went inside to check on her friend. Zach snorted. Good riddance. He couldn't work in these conditions. When Teddy and Duncan left, it was even better. Putting the last touches on the engine, he closed the hood. The car could function well and good, but without some new tires, they weren't going anywhere - unless they took up Teddy's offer.

Without anything else to do, he went inside to see what the pizza commotion was about. Teddy was talking to Sam, who had his phone in his hand. Zach glared inside the room where Duncan was asking Nate what he was going to eat while the rest of them snacked on the delivery guy. Zach rolled his eyes. With luck, there would be two of them and they wouldn't end up accidentally killing whoever was stupid enough to deliver their pizza.

Leaning on the doorframe and crossing his arms, he growled, "I'd like to know that, too, Nate. Don't tell us you expect six of us to share one guy. That's not Aiden or Duncan's style." Noticing Aiden on the bed in the room and the other girl's distance from it, he added, "Unless Aiden has other plans for his meal." Dumbass.
[/div]

Bella
mood
"Just that one."
interactions
Teddy, Aiden, Nate, Sam, Lily
tags
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Bella didn't look behind her to see if the three vampires were following her, but she figured at least one of them might. Good thing, too, because the front door was still locked from when Aiden had locked it earlier, when the girls had first arrived. She yanked on the door handle until she felt a presence behind her. Instead of thanking him, she fixed the vampire a dirty look until the door was open.

Stepping back into the house, she stomped upstairs with her bare feet, finding the guest room they'd piled into with relative ease. She'd barely gotten into the room before Aiden, the one for some reason on the bed with Lily, spoke up.

"You found the room relatively easily. We were just talking about ordering a delivery driver. I mean a pizza. You down?"

Her head snapped in his direction, and she had a retort on the tip of her tongue before Lily hopped off the bed to wrap her in the biggest hug of the century. She returned her friends hug, though glared at Aiden over Lily's shoulder. When her friend pulled back, Bella met her gaze and then looked down at herself for the first time. "Oh... well, yeah. I guess it is."

Looking back up, she couldn't help but be hopeful at the prospect of a shower. But Lily's question distracted her, and she scowled. "Sadly, no. But I might kill the dark haired one if he puts his face near mine again. And as far as these three-" She glanced around, seeing that Sam had stepped out and Nate was looking at the floor. Aiden was the only one smirking.

"Maybe just one of them."

Duncan's sudden appearance did shock her, but his comment about a shirt made her narrow her eyes and step away from Lily. "You aren't god's gift to women, you know." She shot at him, obviously about to say more before he turned to Nate. Bella made the connection fairly quickly and shook her head. "Nope. Not happening." Zachary's words from the doorway didn't help. "She's not up for grabs."

[/div]

Last edited:
Nate
mood
"Help! SOS!"
interactions
Lily, Aiden, Duncan, Bella, Zachary
tags
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Nate stepped aside as Bella walked into the room, and it was a good thing he'd done so, considering the path Lily took when she hopped off the bed to attack Bella. He couldn't help but smile a little to himself, thinking how Lily had seemed so grateful for Velveteen back. She'd also thanked him, and a small part of him wished that it'd been his head she was kissing instead of the stuffed rabbits. But that was a thought he was definitely keeping to himself.

At the mention of blood, he looked up and studied both girls. At least the blood wasn't fresh anymore, but both girls were covered in it. Grimacing slightly, he thought about speaking up about the shower in the bathroom down the hall, but Lily had already turned back to Bella. He dipped his head, pursing his lips and rocking back and forth slightly on his feet.

The others had finally come upstairs. He could hear Teddy outside conversing with Sam, but Duncan had vampire sped into the room. He cracked a joke towards Aiden, who waggled his eyebrows in response, striking back with some comment about 'takes sad to know sad'. Nate rolled his eyes, though paled some at Duncan's next comment to Bella.

Then Duncan turned to him. And Zachary echoed Duncan's thoughts.

Fuck.

"I-- I, uh--..." Someone help....
[/div]

Aiden
mood
"Fuck it, I'll bite."
interactions
Lily, Nate, Zachary, Bella
tags
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Aiden wasn't about to be shamed by or scared of Duncan and his piddly little insults. "Takes sad to know sad." He quipped back with an eye roll, lacing his fingers together and placing them behind his head. Truthfully, he was used to Duncan by this point. He still got irritated with the dark haired vampire, but who didn't? After all, Duncan was way more annoying than Aiden could ever aspire to be, right?

Closing his eyes, he almost looked asleep. Or dead. But he was listening to everything, from Teddy and Sam talking outside the doorway to the conversation going on in the room. Nate was quiet, he noticed, but that wasn't unusual for the little pup. Funny how he always seemed to be the one to screw things up, but never actually had to take accountability for it. Well now, he did.

"The delivery boy is mine." Aiden spoke without opening his eyes, though Duncan's last question did interest him enough that he popped an eye open. Zachary echoed Duncan's question almost from the doorway, and Aiden's other eye opened, his interest caught fully now. Unlacing his fingers, he leaned forward, then hopped off the bed completely.

"Color me intrigued, as well." A grin appeared on his lips as he circled the girls, even as Bella stepped forward to insult Duncan and protect her friend. He stopped once she was done, raising an eyebrow in her direction. In a flash, he was gone, standing behind Lily. He didn't touch her, but instead, leaned forward so that his head was right next to hers. "If Nate doesn't drink from her first, blondie, the process will be extremely painful for her."

With a quick glance at Nate, his grin widened. "Luckily for me, I don't care much about pain." It was then that he grabbed her, yanking her to him and moving her hair back in one smooth motion. Flashing his fangs, he winked at Bella and then sank his fangs into Lily's neck.
[/div]

Sam
mood
"Nate... it's time."
interactions
Lily, Nate, Aiden, Bella, Teddy
tags
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
The line was still ringing as Teddy and the others made their way upstairs. Sam watched the three of them enter the room, though he noticed that Teddy lingered behind, probably not wanting to be involved in all the drama going on in the room. Smart guy, Sam thought to himself, almost missing the voice on the other end of the phone. He quickly ordered three large pizzas-- how much did girls eat nowadays?-- and gave the address.

He hung up once the order was confirmed, and lifted his gaze to meet Teddy's. "As alright as expected. Better, actually." He surprised even himself with the words. "I'm not sure why, but she doesn't seem surprised or affected by anything. The other girl has enough emotion for the both of them, though. It... it doesn't make any sense."

Sam was content to stay out in the hallway and talk to Teddy about a plan, when everything went to shit. He'd been half listening to the conversation going on inside the room, and he realized two seconds after Aiden sank his fangs into Lily's neck what happened. Without even having a chance to curse, Sam sped into the room and punched Aiden straight in the forehead.

The blow landed perfectly, tearing Aiden's fangs from Lily's neck before he had a chance to drink from her. The girl likely wouldn't experience pain beyond the pinch of Aiden's fangs, but now she was bleeding, again. "Aiden, you are a fucking moron!" The dark haired vampire had stood from where he crashed against the wall and fell to the ground.

Wiping Lily's blood away from his lips, Aiden charged at Sam. Sam charged back, and the two met in the middle with a horrendous crashing noise. Sam landed another blow to Aiden's gut, sending him flying into the window. It shattered, and the vampire fell through, into the outside. At least Sam didn't have to worry about him dying. "And stay out, you blasted weasel!" Sam hollered after him, turning to face the others.

The fight had been shortlived, but somewhere during it Aiden had landed a couple punches to Sam as well. Obviously mostly unaffected, Sam turned to the two girls. "Nate, you might want to drink now."
[/div]

lily harris
mood
a bit scared, in pain.
interactions
bella, nate, aiden (sorta) apolla apolla .
outfit
here.
Lily couldn't help but grin. Bella was alright and just as fiery as ever. She barely noticed her threatening one of the vamps who'd been hanging out with her; frankly, she expected nothing less from her. But the vamps started talking about Nate possibly drinking her blood, and Lily raised her eyebrows. That all made sense to her, but Bella seemed determined to not let any of them touch her. With a wry smile, she said, "Bella, I don't think you get to decide that."

Glancing over at Nate, who'd been silent since his heroic return of Velveteen, she said, "I don't mind, you know." If there was gonna be any vampire who was going to bite her (which she was honestly a bit scared of since vampire bites differed from book to book), she wouldn't mind if it was Nate.

There was already tension in the room, but Aiden raised it by coming up behind Lily and bringing his face next to hers. He said something about the process being painful for her, and she glanced at him in confusion.

And then he sank his fangs into her neck.

Her eyes widened, and her mouth opened in a silent scream. An uneasy feeling went through her, and her vision swam. There was no pain except for the fangs' pinching her skin, but she was expecting more pain to come.

Then the fangs were gone, and Lily sank to the ground. There were sounds of fighting above her, but she was focused on regaining her ability to breathe. There was blood running down her neck, and she wondered how many times this would happen today.

When she looked up, the window was shattered, Aiden was gone, and her neck hurt. Sam turned to Nate and told him he better feed now. Staring up at Nate, somehow realizing that it was probably for the best, she murmured, "Please, Nate. Just do it."
[/div]

theodore arcus
mood
angry.
interactions
sam, aiden apolla apolla .
outfit
here.
Nodding, Teddy sighed. "Nothing seems to make much sense anymore, does it?" He rubbed the back of his neck, which was starting to ache a bit from all the stress and tension from the day's (well, night's) events. First the girls arrival, then the one nearly dying, and now all this hullabaloo.

It got worse.

Like Sam, Teddy had only been half-listening, and he realized immediately when things went wrong. Rushing inside after his brother, he saw Sam punch Aiden in the face. He'd been in the process of biting Lily, which according to vampire law was a no-no. After some intense shoving, Sam pushed Aiden out the window (this was becoming a pattern), which somewhat fixed the problem. While the others faced the problem of Lily bleeding again, Teddy stormed to the window.

Climbing over the sill, Teddy leaped to the ground and glared down at Aiden. "Would you like to give me a good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now?"
[/div]

duncan caloway
mood
so amused.
interactions
bella, nate apolla apolla .
outfit
here (without shirt).
He was right. It was interesting.

While Bella didn't want any of them to touch Lily and Lily herself seemed rather complacent (or at the very least didn't mind). Nate was flustered in his sickeningly cute way, and Aiden's comeback hadn't fazed him at all. Smiling at Bella, he grinned. "Oh, honey, we both know that's not true."

Aiden fucked it all up by threatening and then proceeding to bite Lily. Duncan widened his eyes - as one of three vampires in this group who knew the exact parameters of the Chalice thing, he knew this wasn't good. And Duncan rarely cared about shit like that. Thankfully, Sam put a stop to it rather quickly, causing Aiden to be defenestrated in a most spectacular way.

He loved tonight.

Shooting a look at Nate, knowing it was up to him now, he said, "You'll have to save the day again, Nate. That needs to never happen again." He smirked, having caught Nate looking at Lily with a bit of a puppy dog look earlier. "If you save her from this, Nate, maybe she'll even kiss you." He winked at the youngest vamp and glanced at Lily, who looked back and forth between them and shrugged. So she was okay with it.

Ah, he could have fun on this day after all.
[/div]

zachary tennyson
mood
peeved.
interactions
nate apolla apolla .
outfit
here.
Just when shit couldn't hit a bigger fan, it did.

Nate was too much of a pansy to give them a straight answer, so apparently Aiden took it upon himself to take matters in his own hands. Or fangs. As soon as he bit the girl, Zach growled, stepping forward and clenching his fists. Something in him didn't like what was going on, and he had a feeling it had something to do with this Chalice shit.

Sam, for once, was the angry one and beat up Aiden in Zach's stead. Which was kinda badass. But annoying. Once Aiden was out the window, he rolled his eyes. Good riddance to that asshat.

Sam told Nate to drink the girl's blood, the girl agreed, and Duncan said something about a kiss (which made no sense, why would Nate want the girl to kiss him with blood all over her?). Zach growled again and reached over to nudge Nate over to the girl. "Go on, you pansy. Fix this shit. I'm done with all this drama. If you need us to look away, just spit it out." Pansy.
[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back