• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Savage Rifts: The Tomorrow Legion OOC

And the rules said we can't use our powers against other competitors, but never said we can't use them against the environment or course. Am I correct in this assumption?

NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor you are correct, the entire point, they want to see some spectacle. They don't care too much if you use other kind of powers obstacles as long as you don't basically make it boring (flying over obstacles, burrowing underground etc...).

NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor you are correct, the entire point, they want to see some spectacle. They don't care too much if you use other kind of powers obstacles as long as you don't basically make it boring (flying over obstacles, burrowing underground etc...).
So, if I were to blow up the obstacle with my magic, that would be cool?

You might as well. What's the worst that can happen? You get disqualified? Its not like you and Kara are doing well as it is, so I say blast the thing and keep on going.

Last edited:
I say we should give Deviltigerr some time before we assume that the game is dead. He could have some Real Life issues that is keeping him from posting, and will be back soon.

Its been over a week, so I'm going to assume this game is dead now unless there's a message from Deviltigerr. It doesn't seem he has been on since May 30th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back