• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Samurai of the Inferno OOC

to be fair tho it's disgusting how people sexualise them. Like why cAN'T YOU APPRECIATE THE LOLIS FOR THEIR CUTENESS.

tumblr_obkwikQJg51tydz8to1_500.gif

Tsukiko is probably going to end up being the combat medic, if nobody with healing powers shows up. It makes sense that the headhunter would learn to heal, if only to be better able to deal with whatever problems may occur before, during, and/or after hunting down a target.

N7Sniper N7Sniper
boi ur faceclaim for the chara looks awfully similar to amara, just in case you've picked the same and not noticed.

Also CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell could I edit some details about the appearance on my chara and elaborate on the powers?

Ah I will have to look again. I did a quick once over of everyone else before using that and I have seen the Samurai that Amara is using before and while they do look similar I don’t think they are the same character.

I believe the one Amara is using might be a fully original character. (I might be wrong so don’t hold me to this) and I know the anime mine came from. I will double check though.

Ah I will have to look again. I did a quick once over of everyone else before using that and I have seen the Samurai that Amara is using before and while they do look similar I don’t think they are the same person.

I believe the one Amara is using is completely an OC (I might be wrong so don’t hold me to this) and I know the anime mine came from.

i thought they were both from touken ranbu. Well, now after having seen ur chara i feel the need to add some more meat to my bony chara (i was too lazy haha and kind of afraid that i would give away too much about her)

i thought they were both from touken ranbu. Well, now after having seen ur chara i feel the need to add some more meat to my bony chara (i was too lazy haha and kind of afraid that i would give away too much about her)

Mine is from Toukdn Ranbu but I don’t think the other guy is.

After comparing the art they both have different eye colors and kimonos so I don’t think they are the same guy. They are just very feminine and have long black hair lol.

I will see if I can actually locate that other Samurai online to check for sure though.

Mine is from Toukdn Ranbu but I don’t think the other guy is.

After comparing the art they both have different eye colors and kimonos so I don’t think they are the same guy. They are just very feminine and have long black hair lol.

I will see if I can actually locate that other Samurai online to check for sure though.

touken ranbu characters are so pretty ;-; i wanna play the game but i dunno japanese so

touken ranbu characters are so pretty ;-; i wanna play the game but i dunno japanese so

Okay I found him! He is from Touken Ranbu but didn’t make it in the anime I don’t think. (which is why I didn’t know him lol) He is taroutachi and my guy is kanesada

^^ So yeah they come from the same verse but are different people x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back