• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Samurai of the Inferno OOC

Pardon me but I just learned that I have a pending business trip in early January after New Year's that may last up to 11 days! I may not be able to reply during that duration, I hope it does not convenient you. I will be at Fuji and since we're playing in a Japanese setting I will try to get photos and information about it that may be used if you like :)

shit shit shit i didn't check on the ooc thread for a long time

All side characters that have been submitted will get a notification on the Character Thread confirming the acceptance!

MiracleGrazer MiracleGrazer It's fine, we can just mention that Yanagi is on his way. XD

Replied with Ryoma and the fact that he's looting off the dead body of Amara's rival clan shows just how much respect he has for samurai. XD

I'm not sure really what to post. Sueno would probably be sleeping or thinking about how he'd be able to pay for another night or where to sleep if he couldn't.

I'm not sure really what to post. Sueno would probably be sleeping or thinking about how he'd be able to pay for another night or where to sleep if he couldn't.
You could have him start on the main road or in the forest if he's wandering. He could also possibly be in the same inn Ryoma stayed at so that he already has a bit of a grasp on what's been going on in Takamori (the beat-up bandits).

Hello, I'm the new girl. I have The Bear as the Spirit Animal.

And she has a kanabo as one of her weapons.

Make of that what you will.

Bear-ware the Poncho Bear Girl thing!

s u n s u n Just checking, and the quotes Ryoma has in italics are meant to be his thoughts. Just thought I'd mention it since it seems that Akane heard the part where he was talking to his wild boar in his head. XD

I just inserted Tsukiko into the situation in an odd way.

Honestly I'm hoping there's combat soon so I don't end up developing her into a fluffy ball of abruptness and whimsicality, because that'd get boring quickly, for me and everyone else.

I just inserted Tsukiko into the situation in an odd way.

Honestly I'm hoping there's combat soon so I don't end up developing her into a fluffy ball of abruptness and whimsicality, because that'd get boring quickly, for me and everyone else.
There's always the option of Toru's colleagues catching them all in the forest...and having to fight their way out...

Well shit, that just gave me an idea. XD

It seems like everybody has congregated already! I'd like to join but I'd prefer to bide my time, it seems rather inelegant for everybody to just pop together like that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back