• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sakura High School OOC

It's no problem at all! I'd be happy to help anytime! (I'd make a little tutorial post to teach simple stuff to artist but I doubt people would actually use it xD)

Yeah, not too many people use resources like that. Well anyways I would stay but sadly I still have high school to go to so sleep may be something I should have done hours ago xD anyways night. See all of you tommorow (or tommorow night either or, we'll see

Hey guys

First of all just wanted to say all your posts have inspired me to grow and become a better role player and every effort made has been appreciated ad i havent been this ampd for a RP since like a trillion years ago. so just wanted to share a few from the many that i enjoyed.

1. RIP Grape soda can may your spirit be guided to those golden pearly soda gates in the sky

2. Much respect to Aki for waiting under that chair on the rooftop with me. (on a side not i wanted to let you guys know that i was totaly okay with waiting untill the girls reached the rooftop it was no biggie and im sorry that you felt like you needed to rush. As they say patience is a virtue so i was fine with how things was going :D  ).

3. Isobe & Hako so cute

4.  Hainoko x Takahara boat i give it a thumbs up

5. Momo x Yasashi  boat i give it a thumbs up also

6. My friend muimui for joining and MattieLee for the extra contribution and hard work

Anyway if the new peeps are feeling a little shy post here or message me and we can sort something out dont be shy now..Ok laters.

btw nearly forgot to add that i totaly agree with the sakura tree, rooftop meeting cliche thing. (Now all we need is a hilltop when the sun is setting lol)

Oh yea also i wanted to say that both MattieLee and Robinson will destroy me in drawing lol. 

Wanted to ask. How long do you want to keep things going? Like, till the events starts and so on?

I don't know anything about the pace of the day.

@vegeta3k

Hi Guys. Good question. I was thinking the event would start when everyone had confessed. This is what I had in mind But Like I have mentioned Before I really strongly believe that this is your guys Rp so the pace of the Rp and when the event should start is not my choice to make but up to all of you guys. Post your thoughts on the direction of the RP and the pace you would prefer then we can decide together :).

i was thinking a slow transition from now like we can have the sun already setting when Isobe and Hako do the rejection confessing thing what do you guys think?

Hi Guys. Good question. I was thinking the event would start when everyone had confessed. This is what I had in mind But Like I have mentioned Before I really strongly believe that this is your guys Rp so the pace of the Rp and when the event should start is not my choice to make but up to all of you guys. Post your thoughts on the direction of the RP and the pace you would prefer then we can decide together :).

i was thinking a slow transition from now like we can have the sun already setting when Isobe and Hako do the rejection confessing thing what do you guys think?

Isobe needs to confess too, unless she doesn't plan to, its up to @illicit

I'm heading out for the night. Got to get up early in the morning.

@Aes Probably not gonna be able to reply for a bit. Just a heads up.

Anyway guys, hope you enjoy the rest of your day... or night.... whatever timezones you peeps are.

It's all good~

Sup guys im Sorry if i reply slow but usually i can only RP late at night. Anyway my friend will do a follow up post to get things moving and ill see you guys around dinner!!

PEACE!!

I have no idea if my character should confess or not but we'll see ahaha, unless any of you have any ideas then please throw them my way

I have no idea if my character should confess or not but we'll see ahaha, unless any of you have any ideas then please throw them my way

I'm in the same boat. My character hasn't quite established a firm relationship with any of the other main characters. I kinda have to work my up for it if you know what I mean. But I think that's part of the fun in all of this!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi my input for Illicit is maybe after the drama u can be hurt and take off then  probably bump into your crush. For beta you want somthing technical or specific in mind you can pm people u want involved or just post it here up to you.

Sup guys. Just updated my CS adding that i have been REJECTED!! Lol and also added my friends so far. Later on after dinner I will post the Hanabi Taikai schedule of events and then we can discuss what you guys want to add if any.  ok see you.

hahah no worries @illicit it happenns. (sweet starting to learn the @ thingy and soon will be able to use it in RP thx to you guys) Anyway how do you guys do the reply box thing?

Okay i forgot how long posts get when theres more people involved lol. My brains dead now but ill throw up the hanabi taikai schedule before i go to bed and tomorrow you guys can let me know if u want things changed or added.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahah no worries @illicit it happenns. (sweet starting to learn the @ thingy and soon will be able to use it in RP thx to you guys) Anyway how do you guys do the reply box thing?

Okay i forgot how long posts get when theres more people involved lol. My brains dead now but ill throw up the hanabi taikai schedule before i go to bed and tomorrow you guys can let me know if u want things changed or added.

Glad you're getting the hang of it! And alright thank you very much :>

Hanabi Taikai

6pm-12pm

• Class meet at a temple at the base of the hill. (Big hill is called Sakura Hill)
  • Stalls at the base of the hill

Food
  • Mini Games

[*]Music (live?)

9pm - 10pm (Sakura High Dance)

Circle Dancing (Traditional hometown line dancing)

10pm-11pm

Fireworks

11pm - End of RP

Couples go to the summit and end of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back