• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sakura High School OOC

I wouldn't say call her or her music gothic, the themes may be a bit dark if that's what you mean but that's what I love about her music the most. The only other thing I could see as goth in a way is the fact that it does fall under that scene kid music umbrella of artists 

I wouldn't say call her or her music gothic, the themes may be a bit dark if that's what you mean but that's what I love about her music the most. The only other thing I could see as goth in a way is the fact that it does fall under that scene kid music umbrella of artists 

tbh it depends what you'd say the definition of gothic is, i love melanie though so

lol the funny thing is I legit know how to play ukulele irl. Just don't usually carry one on my person lol

I can play the piano. But that's not really impressive as playing an ukulele.

I tried guitar once and lets just say we don't talk about it. >_>

Whoaa. I have a uke but i dont play very well ahahaha XD (trust me when i say your ears will bleed). I'm more into singing hehe

lol all these talented people here can play an instrument and I be here like: I can draw a decent chibi does that count for something? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back