• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sakura High School OOC

lol all these talented people here can play an instrument and I be here like: I can draw a decent chibi does that count for something? xD

I can't play any instruments, but I have been drawing for 7 years....So I guess we are in the some boat!

lol all these talented people here can play an instrument and I be here like: I can draw a decent chibi does that count for something? xD

Yes. I think people who can draw are legendary figures. Compared to me, I can only crt+c and crt+v stuff.

For god's sakes, I can't even draw a straight line using a ruler!

lol I can draw and sketch,but sometimes I wonder how do artist fill a canvas with such beauty. So instead I'm make you see with your ears. Wisdommm

thats pretty good as well, since i have a hard time drawing chibis. my bread and butter with art comes to drawing anime and concept art, although i havent had the time to put the effort i want into it

@Hope Robinson @MattieLee

Ooh, impressive. oh gosh when people ask you to draw them though

I have drawn a couple of people when they asked, but they always get mad because I draw THEM and not them with better facial features (Because people hate their own appearance I guess.) So I quit doing that, now a days if someone asks me to draw an anime character or a cartoon I can do that in like 30 mins xD 

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't play any instruments, but I have been drawing for 7 years....So I guess we are in the some boat!

In a way I suppose but I haven't been drawing that long and don't even sketch as much as I used to so yeah not as good as I could or should be I'm sure your much better with the experience and all

@Hope Robinson @MattieLee

Ooh, impressive. oh gosh when people ask you to draw them though

When people ask you to draw a specific person or them yes omg, usually they have curly hair or a braid or something hard for me to draw as well.

Well this is a drawing that I sort of put together about a month ago. One of the first one's I ever done.

It was done digitally so it wasn't easy. Take a look if you want.

Profile Picture FINAL.png

I have drawn a couple of people when they asked, but they always get mad because I draw THEM and now them with better facial features (Because people hate their own appearance I guess.) So I quit doing that, now a days if someone asks me to draw an anime character or a cartoon I can do that in like 30 mins xD 

that's why I never ask anyone else to draw me, like, I just know I will never like it if they draw my own face lol, people are naturally like that from my experience.

16441332_1849192211993757_509052626_n.jpg

here is one i put together a few days ago. thoughts?

HNI_0081.JPG

I have some from last year but the files are huge lol so one at a time, also bad picture quality taken on a 3ds lol so yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back