• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings S u m m e r Nights - - โ—‹ [Partner Search]

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!
1dac61746d9b331a398d93d2a134af42.gif

Henlo, I'm Nico. Welcome to my tiny partner search.

๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜”๐˜ฆ
-I'm 26 years old, a college student majoring in Creative Writing and English. So some days I'll be busy with school work and won't reply as fast as the other days. Please be understanding.
-I'm ditch/ghost friendly, I'm not proud of it but I've done it before myself, only because I felt I wouldn't mesh well with the partner I had.
-I can write multiple paragraphs for replies. I also can write as a male or female.
-I can do M//, F//, M/F, it doesn't matter to me.
-I can double up on characters, but I don't expect you to

๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ
- Please try to match me in length as much as possible, I know we all have bad days and I'm pretty lax about that.
-Be willing to chat with me OOC so we can plan out the best story we'll both enjoy.
-Do help me with the story, I won't drag you along with me this is our story, not just mine.
-Be friendly and understanding.
-Do not rush me, do not spam me every single minute asking if I'm going to reply. If it's been more than two days and I haven't replied poke me I've probably just thought I replied.

Now to the nitty-gritty, meat, and bones.

๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด
(!! means craving, bolded is the role I wish to take)

Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Nico x OC
Nico x Will
OC x OC

Tokyo Mew Mew !!
OCs

Pokemon
OC x OC
Gold x OC
Red x OC

Digimon
OC x OC

Sword Art Online !!
OC x OC but with Canons included.

๐˜–๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด
VRMMORPG Players
Witches at Witch School
Human x Dragon Shifter
Pirate x Dragon/Merfolk
Hero x Faerie !!
Medieval Hero x Medieval Hero
Bad Boy/Girl x Good Boy/Girl
Serial Killer x Stalker (Has Plot) !!!!!!!
Hades x M!Persephone !!!!
City Boy/Girl x Country Girl
Idol x Idol !!!

And that's it, feel free to suggest any pairings or plots, I might be interested. Please PM me, don't post below I want to keep that tidy for updates and the like.

Byebye see you soon~

i'd be interested in the human x dragon shifter, pirate x dragon/merfolk, or idol x idol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back