• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ { ♥ literate/long-term 1x1 search }

choose a florence and the machine lyric

• you make a fool of death with your beauty

• a fallen star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes

• a kiss with a fist is better than none

• I don't want your future, I don't need your past

• regrets collect like old friends

Results are only viewable after voting.

french fries.

we know waffle cut are the best.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

FRENCH FRIES' ONEXONE SEARCH

• After joining a certain chicken site in 2011, I discovered the brainrot that is rping. I've been doing it off and on since then. Writing started as a fun distraction from homework and has turned into a much needed creative outlet. My degrees are all number related and my job is the same, so taking a break through writing is a great relaxer. I also greatly enjoy reading when I have the time, some favorites are Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater, The Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare, and Coraline by Neil Gaiman.

My writing expectations are very relaxed, as I can take a solid chunk of time to get a reply up at times. I have a particular soft spot for lgbt+ pairings, and usually end up writing same sex pairings. That being said, I have no gender nor sexuality preference. When I write for a plot I enjoy putting time into a character's form, background, and overall personality. I do this through writing, music, and pinterest boards, usually. On the off-chance I am open to a new rp, please keep all of this in mind!

Here are some major points of my writing habits:
    • Post length of 500-1,500 words; on average around 1,000 words
    • Comfortable playing either male or female characters, along with mxm, mxf, or fxf pairings
    • Communicates and plots using discord
    • RPs through forums
    Here is what I would want in a partner:
    • LGBT+ friendly
    • Mirrors reply length
    • Actively communicates
    • Helps with plotting!
    NOTE: I am 21+, I would prefer if my partner is as well. Please reach out via PM if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back