• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rwby: Uprising IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
✧ ・゚ : * ✧ * ✧ * ✧ ・゚ : * ✧
d337aa56fe1124bdd154ec77425f1a6d.jpg
✧ ・゚ : * ✧ * ✧ * ✧ ・゚ : * ✧
-- Ray MangoGoGo MangoGoGo MangoGoGo MangoGoGo
-- Mentions NameisUser NameisUser Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

Glaes' felt a tug at the corner of her mouth as Ray got her signal a second before her shards blossom exploded around him. She would move - practically tip-toeing through the trees- making nimble little twirls to duck behind the anterior sides of trunks to practically ballet dance about the foliage. She was rather limber - able to bend and turn to step over and under branches as she moved. If one could track her movements amongst the greenery they might be in awe at her grace. As the next few moments played out it was like she was destined to be his partner. Even in the end flurry supporting him at the perfect time.

To say this was her bread and butter would be a downplay at her ability. She had been in the forests since 6 years old - had been trained along side a Pack - her Pack. Gut wrenching homesickness slammed into her at the end of the battle as the familiarity and ease to which she and this rambunctious ball of energy in the clearing before her had stepped in tune with each other. She missed Wolf - Blues-Jay - Hacket and Sting - course her Da has been Vulpine their leader and her handle has been Frost - Fox. She shook her head pushing away the homesickness she wouldn’t let that happen. She’d been happy there but her father - her pack leader had said she needed further training. So here she was looking at Ray.

-Good Shootin- He called up to her perch and she slid from around the side of a large trunk onto the branch fully. Both hands on bow held before her waist in stand down she gave a flourish with her right hand and a deep bow that caused her jacket’s hood to fall over her head again while her long teal hair spilled in a braid she’d twined upon landing.

Magenta eyes that shined Cyan looked up at Ray after the bow. She then took the branch with her flourishing hand and tucking her knees she slid down from the branch to land with her dominate bow arm shielding her bow behind her. She stood from the crouch that cushioned her knees and gave a polite smile.

“No problem… I didn’t see anyone else in the area so figured I’d get some target practice in as a general warm up” She reached forward with her free hand and fist bumped him a little awkwardly - Her first fist bump! The Pack had aways kept her at a distance. When her knuckles touched his he would feel the icy touch of her Semblance and might realize her’s was an active AOE type.

“M’names Glaesia Beryl - please call me Glaes” She was beaming at this point. She had almost forgotten. “OH NO! I was supposed to find Koda and Jack!” (If in each shot they would hear this random squeaky voice bark their name out) She looked distraught. Glaes clasped her hands and started to pace a little nervously after letting her bow lock to the back plate’s mag strip. “Do you thin they will be angry with me? Will they still be my friends?” At this point she had rushed over to Ray and grabbed a hand in both of hers and with pleading eyes searched his for this dire answer like her life would be over if this Koda and Jack didn’t forgive her. Almost like … she’d never had a friend.

She knew they had to get moving but this seemed more important to her suddenly and the nervous energy the flowed through her was causing ice crystals to start to form in Ray’s hand if she still held it and along the grass at her feet.

Cordovahn Tweedle
Mentions: Gutsy Gutsy Gutsy Gutsy Aisuke

RAAAAAAGGGHHH!”

The sound of boots pounding on soft earth and an earth shattering war cry were all that heralded Cordovans arrival to the mosh pit that was Aisuke and the Beowolves. A dark grey and red blue slammed into the biggest one pinning Aisuke down, throwing it off of the student huntsman and crashing to the ground. Cordovahn landed on it with his shield, entrapping the soulless beast underneath the combined weight of himself and Turmschild. It snarled up at him, but was cut off by Cordovahn’s own gauntlet to smash into its snout.

“Just! Die! So! I! Can! Find! My! Brother! You! ASS!”

A series of wet, loud thuds punctuated every word as Cordovahn caves the Grimm’s skull in. Just as he gets up he hears the sound of something dashing for him and immediately raises his shield. However, rather than heft it up to receive the Beowolf’s charge, he flourishes it over his head before swinging it around and slamming it into the monstrous wolf’s torso. In a pose reminiscent of a baseball batter, Cordovahn launches the Grimm up and into the air before it disappears into the tree line.

Pivoting on his heel, he grits his teeth and hurls Turmschild in the direction of Aisukes pile, nailing another of the beasts in the back and buying his new partner some breathing room. Loath as he was to admit it, Cordovahn didn’t actually want (serious) harm to come to his new partner. If this Ass-uke got hurt he’d be a liability for the rest of the initiation, and If he died... well, Cordo does have a conscious, not that he’d readily admit it.

Leaving Aisuke to finish his own fight now that the field had been leveled, Cordovahn turned and wrenched his arm back as another Grimm bounded towards him.

“Step!” Cordovahn lunged forward, throwing his entire weight into the punch. “OFF!”

Stubborn determination meets primal hate. The ground cracks, Cordovahns heels dig into the dirt, and the Beowolf’s chest plates crack under Cordovahn’s hay-maker. He seriously hoped Carmine was having an easier landing.

Carmine Tweedle
Mentions: NameisUser NameisUser NameisUser NameisUser Koda

A moment of silence passed between the large Faunus and the knightly armored man. Then, his hand reached up to his helmet and lifted the visor concealing his face, a little metallic squeak sounding out meekly as he did so. Underneath was a... moderately familiar face staring at her with an odd mixture of emotions, like a kid who was somehow excited and nervous at the same time. It was one of the twins, the big guys (not quite Koda big) who were wrestling on the airship. As he got a better look at her his eyes widened, a bright twinkle in his eye as he smiled and walked up.

“Wow! You’re big!”

He paused, blinked then slapped his helmet with a metal gauntlet before waving sheepishly back at Koda.

“Hey, I mean- Sorry! That was rude. I was just- and you’re-“ He stopped, took a deep breath and smiled with a bit more confidence. “Hi, I’m Carmine Tweedle!”

He reached out with his sword to shake Koda’s hand, paused, shifted the sword to his off hand and continued. His grip was surprisingly firm and steady, eager but committed. Internally, Carmine was practically giddy with glee. He was doing it! He was making a friend and she looked like AWESOME friend material!

Cordo would be so happy and annoyed for Carmine, he’d...

Oh no.

“Oh No!”

Carmines face shifted into something distressed. Carmine sheathes his sword before looking up at Koda with an earnest expression.

“I was supposed to look for my brother so we could be partners, but you and me are partners now and that’s great I really like you as a partner, so would it be okay if Cordo gets out on our team? Cordo’s my brother by the way, but don’t call him Cordo or he’ll punch you. He’s about my height, weight, and build and he has short hair like mine and a big shield and...”

Carmines rant comes to a stop as he takes in a deep breath.

“I’m sorry, I’m just really nervous.”

Varanus ViparaMentions: JuniperBoi JuniperBoi
fa8b66952711b08b90405cd1f8922ec4.jpg

Varanus in the midst of keeping herself calm with song, her aura perception was drastically lowered to the point she wasn't able to detect Emile until he was directly in her face, startling her,"Ehh!" The young woman jumped a little but almost as she was frightened, Emile face planted...again. Varanus bent over to help Emilie to his feet,"We haven't to stop meeting like this, or you might end up breaking your nose or chipping a tooth!" She giggled as she helped dust the other student off.

With the appearance of Beowolves, Varanus was struck with true fear. These beast felt like walking corpses to the huntress in training. No aura, no emotion...no soul. Their very presence would've frozen Varanus with fear if she was alone, but thankful she was next to confident young man who was more than willing to jump into action,"S-sure..." A few beats behind Emile, Varanus mirrored him by shooting her grappling hook into a tree pass the grimm. Zipping pass the Beowolves, Varanus could feel her resolve sinking from the fear of these infernal demons. She prepared for combat after bouncing off a tree.

Run? Run? Run? T-these things are lifeless! My body is saying run... My legs feel like collapsing, but...I chose this!

Varanus closed her eyes and focused on Emile.

Calm. Collected. Emulate his demeanor. Make it your own!

Varanus' eyes shot open just as one of the Beowolves clawed at her. With a simple twirl of her cane, Varanus knocked the claw strike off course, sending the Beowolf careening into the young woman's knee. The other two Beowolves attempted to join in on the assault, but they were kicked away by Varanus executing a flare on the back of the other grimm, and with one fluid motion she hooked her cane around it's neck as she landed. The creatures fur almost normal but the very thought was frightening to the young starlet. Cane Cobra's blade snapped out and rested on the Beowolf's neck,"This is...Morbidly nostalgic...Too bad..." Varanus beheaded the Grimm,"I'm glad my story went a different direction." As she reflected on the similar events, the headless body released a black fluid into the air while the same fluid dripped from the head.

Varanus glanced over her shoulder at the remaining Beowolves,"It's close to the climax!" With a steeled will, she twisted on her heel, going on the assault by tossing the slowly fading head. The duo Beowolves had regained their composure and were on the charge. With the Grimm running parallel and the head flying towards one, Varanus separated Cane Cobra into its shotgun and scythe mode. One of the Grimm swatted the head out of the air, but it was quickly pierced by the scythe burying into its head however, not enough to kill it. Varanus quickly fired off a ice shot to hold off the other Beowolf. Firing once more at the ground to create a trail directly into
the Beowolf with the scythe stuck in its head. Varanus slid directly into the Grimm's foot, knocking it off balance, making it easier for her to flip it over her back and on to its back, ending with a axe kick directly into the scythe, ending the Grimm's savage existence.

Varanus strutted over to the remaining Beowolf,"The curtain calls."

SLISHHHH

Turning to face her new partner, she wondered what he could do. If those Beowolves had shown just a little bit earlier, she would've been in trouble if he wasn't there, "Has he dealt with these demons before?" The idol watched him attentively to soak up his every move, just to get a better understanding of what he was capable of

Theophany Exousíes
Interaction: Britt-21 Britt-21

Flora's Grimm execution was graceful and swift. Putting Tiffany in a fascinated stare. The green warrior's face was different, almost like deep hatred towards by the looks of it. This held Tiffany to cease fire as the Grimm turns into puddle of despair and defeat unto the grass Flora stands. Flora yells her name before swiftly making another move.

The sheath for her blade spans out into beautifully crafted fan. Tiffany was taken aback to let Flora land her position between her and 4 ambushing Grimm that were already closing in on her. Flora anchors her feet like a tree root on soil. With one mighty swing, The Grimm were swept back a good distance. The trees bend, leaves blown away from the branches into the wind. Tiffany's ears were filled with the roaring winds. "Wh-whoa..." She gasps.

The Grimm were now trying to get upright. With no time to waste, she dashes in closer before making a leap towards Flora's fan, making an improvised spring board to jump off to. At the peak of her jump, 'Destiny's' ring glows, pointing it downwards the Grimm. Sshrriiingg! A sharp ring with subtle hum strikes the ears as a blue hot laser descends upon the exposed bellies of the Ursa Grimm. Directing the melting beam straight into their central torso surgical precision, with an exception of the last Grimm who was near defeat but survived. She hops like a rabbit to soften her landing before she could kill the last one. The low health Grimm growls, enraged.

Tiffany looks around the trees, it was a thick forest and nothing can be seen further from the woods. Tiffany's face was streaming sweat. With focus out of the pouncing Grimm, the wand is tethered to the Ursa's teeth. "No! Let go!" She yelled to the beast. No avail as it continues to tug the wand off her hands whilst it's claws freely swipe the young huntress., fortunately she was flexible enough to avoid fury. From the looks of it, the forest's shadows began to enclose on the girls. There were pair of red dots appearing in the bushes and tree branches. Darkness crawls like roots on Flora's feet. If Flora takes action in this moment...

1701732351343.png
"Agno Fòs!"

A bright orb of light appears in Tiffany's free hand. Blinding the Grimm with it's presence, its face melting off from the bright rainbow rays. The darkness all around was withdrawn and the stalking red eyes from the forest faded away. The girl increases the brightness of her semblance. The grimm fell backwards, fleeing away from Tiffany, she fastball throws the light orb in hand. A direct hit from the Ursa's back, vanishing upon contact of the light. Nothing but a black smoky remain on the grass.

Tiffany stands still as if she was paused in time. Before wiping a sweat drop off her brow.

Livi Wulfric
Mentions:
Interactions: Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

16489303._SY540_.jpg

Livi was a bit preoccupied at the moment smashing Ursa’s head in while avoiding its swings by swinging from side to side, that is when she heard Jack shouting to her trying to grab her attention. So she quickly turned her head around towards him. Her face contorted a bit with animalistic ferocity and viciousness and saw the Beowolf charging at her and the Ursa.

So she did the only thing she could think of, Livi jumped on top of Ursa's back with the help of her chain sword, and with as much force as she could, Livi tried to yoink Ursa onto its hind legs so the Beowolf would jam right into it center of mass hoping that collisions would do something.

As the Beowolf collided with the Ursa head Livi was launched into the nearby tree sustaining some damage which thankfully most of it was absorbed by her semblance. She then assessed the Grimm situation She saw the Beowolf trying to get out of Ursa's spine bony spikes that were on its back, and the Ursa Grimm laying on the ground still very much alive, just very nauseous and probably blind guessing from the lack of that familiar red light in their eyes.

Wanting to end the fight fast, Livi used all the energy she stored from the hit against the tree to jump toward the Beowolf with both her weapons ready to attack. Her whip sword tightened into a proper sword to stab into its hide, and the axe to keep on chopping into it to kill it, during her jump she yelled to Jack.

“Jack finish the big dude under me I'll finish this one!”

Then as Livi flew onto the Beowolf she swung her axe to blind it, doing so successfully, and with a little acrobatics, Livi climbed onto its back. there she threw her legs around its torso and held them tightly to adhere to the Beowolf body, then she began to chop into its side with the axe while stabbing it in the general area of its spine with her sword over and over again while slowly starting growl just like a wolf would do. After some time Beowulf’s body went limp and dropped down, thankfully Livi had a bit of energy left, but it was cutting it close, so she disabled her semblance and as its body fell she rolled off of it onto the ground and laid there for a bit while saying.

“Let me rest a bit, Jack. I keep forgetting that I do not feel tired when my semblance is enabled but the muscle string and loss of energy are still there. After that, we can go get that artifact or relic.”

Flora.png
1702173441149.jpeg
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Flora watched as Tiffany braced herself before running towards her, using her fan as some sort of a springboard as she went up. Of course, the Faunus reacted with providing even more of a hefty lift upward to bring her much higher into the air. While her golden gaze followed Tiff, she had to worry about her own back as well so she had broken that connection and whipped her head around to make sure there was no other Grimm coming for their behinds. I hear that one Grimm that made his way this far. Too bad for him he isn't going to get much further. Quickly closing up her fan she pulled her Odachi out and noticed that while Tiffany was struggling with the Ursa and her weapon being stuck in it's mouth, there was a creeping shadow that crawled towards her own feet with red eyes coming from the bushes and tree branches. The darkness is closing in quickly. I can't fight what seems to be a shadow on the ground. With that thought in mind, her first reaction was to grab her partner and skedaddle from the scene the best she could.

Though that plan went out the window as a bright light caught her attention and caused her to cover her eyes to protect them from the bright light. By the time she removed her arm from her face, the shadows were gone, along with the ursa that was giving Tiffany the time of her life over there. While the silence between the pair remained, she knew very well that they were in for a run of their money at this point. Barely went 50 feet and they already had fought off a group of Ursa and hopefully got rid of whatever was quickly coming for them. Observing her surroundings, she finally deemed the place safe as she put her fan and odachi upon her back. "We have our work cut out for us, Tiffany." Flora said while approaching her partner and making sure there were no major cuts. For a girl who seemed pretty defenseless, she could probably put a hole through anyone if they crossed her. Granted, I knew she had it in her to fight back cause why else would she be here? I can pretty much guarantee that she would be at least the top of our class. "Are you okay? Would you like to continue onward?" if they remained still for too long, Flora feared they'd be jumped again so it would be best to keep rolling along till they find this so called "relic".​

Itzal-Profile.png

Itzal Orpheus

Emerald Forest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As the Deathstalker flailed and swiped to try to rid itself of its stowaway, Itzal retracted the one blade from its exoskeleton, jumping back and firing a blast from both pistols to propel himself upwards toward the stinger where it was less armored. As he reached the point, he discharged one weapon again, embedding the blade into its black skin. Then, holding the other weapon out, he fired a shot, propelling his body around the circumference of the tail and cleaving his sword around it as well until he completed a full rotation. At such point, the stinger tore itself from the rest of the appendage and its weight slammed into the head of the Deathstalker.

With a graceful spin, Itzal landed with a crouch and a roll while the Deathstalker thrashed about, turning to charge and snap its claws at him. However, once again, he lunged forward towards the pincers before his figure distorted and shifted upwards in a leap over the claws. With a final crack from the discharge of both weapons, Itzal slammed kicked both feet into the top of the stinger, embedding it further into the exoskeleton of the Grimm before spring-boarding off of it.

The Grimm stumbled about, swiping and cutting at its surroundings unstably as Itzal backed away. "Takes a lot of force to break through the exoskeleton. Buut, you don't have to finish'em off. The toxin from the stinger will do your job for you," The Faunus stated with some confidence. However, just as he had begun to relax a little, the familiar skittering from before arose again, except tenfold.

Itzal drew his eyes to the tree-line and lo and behold it was six Deathstalkers. The Faunus's eyes widened as if he had scarcely seen such a gathering, slowly backing towards Hickory. "As for how you deal with six of them at the same time... Well--That's the neat part... Ya' don't." It was there that Itzal revealed how to deal with six. That is, by running and running fast.

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

1702262469230.jpeg

Mood: Hell yeah, second awkward Fist Bump of the day
Outfit: Casual Wear
Tags: Kabyt Kabyt Kabyt Kabyt
Mentions: JuniperBoi JuniperBoi Bluffly Bluffly Karcen Karcen Orin Orin Britt-21 Britt-21 Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

_________________________________________________​

Ray watched with a bemused expression as Glaesia gracefully descended from the branch and introduced herself. Her fist bump sent a shiver down his spine, a sensation he couldn't quite place, but assumed it has to be something to do with her Semblance. As she beamed she suddenly panicked about finding her friends Koda and Jack, Ray couldn't help but chuckle softly as he saw Glaesia's distress. He gently reached out and patted her on the head, causing her hood to fall slightly over her magenta eyes.

“Nah, there is no way they won’t be your friend,” Ray said with a confident smile, “especially with skills and a semblance like that.” He gave Glaes a reassuring smile. He gives her a playful wink and places a figner to lips in a hush motion, “but~ if you are really concern about that, we could always just pretend like we didn’t find each other,” he smirks, “Besides, I got a brother and a pop star to look for myself.”

His turned to face the direction he was running before getting ambushed, “and knowing them, they probably got their relic, I gotta hurry,” he looked over at Glaes, “maybe Koda and Jack are there too, let’s go!” with that said Ray began taking off in the direction he was running before but stopped after a few steps, “Oh! Stick to the trees like before that way we can pretend we didn’t see each other.” Once he was finished talking he began running once again, “see ya at the sight, Glaes!”

Ray continued his race towards the Relic location, or at least where he thinks it is seeing as this was the same direction everyone was sent flying. He could hear the sound of combat coming from different directions, most likely coming from other students fighting against their own Grimm. As much fun as it would be to join them he had other things to worry about. However, with the quick glimpse he was able to catch while running by he was impressed.

He stopped when he saw a bright light and two girls standing around a group of dead Grimm, He gave a impressed whistle before he continued his trip. His next stop was when a giant snake suddenly blew past him fighting two other Faunus. The temptation to join in the fun was there but Ray quickly shook his head and continued until he saw a shrine like structure sitting in the distance with pedestals, “There it is!” Ray says before looking around, “but no sight of Em or Vara…” he says slightly disappointed. Ray grabbed one of the relics, A Knight, and spun it around his fingers, “well, so much for them being here,” he says before turning around towards the forest debating if he should go back in to find them.

Itzal-Profile.png

Itzal Orpheus

Beacon Academy - Academy Grounds

As Itzal lay there a moment contemplating his life choices, he heard the sounds of weapons discharging, presumably as part of the others' landing strategies. That, or they were getting mauled already. The sounds came from various directions and at various distances, though one sound was particularly close. It wasn't the sound of a gun, though, but rather came from the cracking of trees and the flight of startled birds.

"...Alright... There first, then relics, whatever the hell those are," He murmured to himself as he got himself to his feet.

Stowing his weapons away at his waist, Itzal took his stroll towards the nearest sound, appearing more to be taking a leisurely walk than in a test. The forest was almost nice enough to enjoy. Almost. Not nice enough to be launched into nor to hold a scavenger hunt within. Walks were also different than naps, in that the prior left him alone with his thoughts, which Itzal also wasn't a fan of.

Traversing through the woodland, Itzal finally came upon the crash site of Hickory. At least that was task one done.

"Hey, buddy~" Itzal chimed with with a smirk. "Nice of you to drop in... Now how about we go snatch those relics so we can bail?" He suggested, thumbing to the side for effect. "...Also, is relic slang for something in Vale or do those hippies really want us going on an archeological dig somewhere?"

However, the Faunus's face quickly went from cheshire to observant. His right ear twitched as a sound of skittering could be heard encroaching, and he glanced slightly to his right in response. "...That sounds like-" And soon enough, Itzal's sentence was finished for him as a large Deathstalker breached the nearby brush, reaching out with its claw to attempt to pincer him. The Faunus was quick to react, even if he appeared started at first, and rather than back away he charged forward.

His body went straight into the creatures claw before it seemed to fade and his person jarringly slid underneath the claw as it snapped shut over the afterimage. Itzal then leaped over the creature's pincers to scale its back where it couldn't easily use its tail. The Grimm didn't appear pleased and started to flail in an attempt to shake him off or cause him to lose balance enough to grab, though this just made Itzal stab one blade into its exoskeleton to avoid being bucked. "Well, at least it's just a Deathstalker, right...?" He remarked with a slightly anxious chuckle. They were common in Vacuo, but that didn't mean the Faunus enjoyed dealing with them even if he knew how.

Itzal-Profile.png

Itzal Orpheus

Emerald Forest

As the Deathstalker flailed and swiped to try to rid itself of its stowaway, Itzal retracted the one blade from its exoskeleton, jumping back and firing a blast from both pistols to propel himself upwards toward the stinger where it was less armored. As he reached the point, he discharged one weapon again, embedding the blade into its black skin. Then, holding the other weapon out, he fired a shot, propelling his body around the circumference of the tail and cleaving his sword around it as well until he completed a full rotation. At such point, the stinger tore itself from the rest of the appendage and its weight slammed into the head of the Deathstalker.

With a graceful spin, Itzal landed with a crouch and a roll while the Deathstalker thrashed about, turning to charge and snap its claws at him. However, once again, he lunged forward towards the pincers before his figure distorted and shifted upwards in a leap over the claws. With a final crack from the discharge of both weapons, Itzal slammed kicked both feet into the top of the stinger, embedding it further into the exoskeleton of the Grimm before spring-boarding off of it.

The Grimm stumbled about, swiping and cutting at its surroundings unstably as Itzal backed away. "Takes a lot of force to break through the exoskeleton. Buut, you don't have to finish'em off. The toxin from the stinger will do your job for you," The Faunus stated with some confidence. However, just as he had begun to relax a little, the familiar skittering from before arose again, except tenfold.

Itzal drew his eyes to the tree-line and lo and behold it was six Deathstalkers. The Faunus's eyes widened as if he had scarcely seen such a gathering, slowly backing towards Hickory. "As for how you deal with six of them at the same time... Well--That's the neat part... Ya' don't." It was there that Itzal revealed how to deal with six. That is, by running and running fast.

Hickory. (#D0A168 so I don't forgor)

Hickory flinched as he heard a voice, turning quickly to face a fellow student. The buzzsaw snapped back into its place as Itzal approached him, greeted with a smile. Good for him, it appeared that the newly found partner didn't see Hickory make a little mistake. He let out a sigh of relief. It would've sucked to show him a bad first impression, but with this opportunity, he could look forward to making a good one.
"Hey, nice to meet you too."

He was about to explain how the headmaster was probably up front about having key items to retrieve, when his newly met companion sensed something coming their way. With no time to waste, Hickory aimed his weapons at the emerging creatures of grimm.
Itzal was fast to rush the scorpion-like monster. Hickory lowered his rifle, not wanting to shoot his partner as he skillfully detached the monster's stinger and stabbed it into its carapace-like armor. An excellent display of skill and knowledge, dispatching a Deathstalker using its own assets. Hickory took notes as he gave a thumbs up to his partner, hoping to use this opportunity to do some ice breaking.
"Alright, now that you've dealt with...."
Like a well timed joke, more deathstalkers appeared, sounding like a horde of malicious intent. The rifle's barrels pointed toward the closest one, but it was hard to land a clear shot at the stinger when Hickory was running after Itzal who was commencing a tactical retreat.
"I'm Hickory, what's your name?"
The boy said as he tried to catch up with the cat boy.

Aisuke Himura
1702768455574.png
Mentions americanCaeser americanCaeser Cordovahn
Beaten and bloody Aisuke continued his onslaught until a shield had come in for the assist. The young man wasted no time rising back to his feet and standing to his last remaining Grimm, and letting out another scream. Red aura flared up for a moment as he did so.

"AHHHHHHHH!"

Not one for words in a fight. As his arm went through the creature with a sickening 'Squelch'. Ripping his arm through the abhorrent flesh as he looked around, his eyes in a feverish daze as he saw his ally, Cordovan in combat with another one of the beasts. Holding it off.

NO MORE LIVES ARE TO BE TAKEN BY THESE GODDAMN THINGS!
KILL THEM.
KILL ALL OF THEM.
WIPE THE CONCEPT OF GRIMM OFF THE FACE OF YOUR GODDAMN WORLD. YOU OR THEM.

The irrationality took hold for a moment. A fuel, a weapon. A sword.

Aisuke darted over, hand in a chopping motion as in one moment the Grimm's upper body was separated from its lower. The sickening sound of flesh being parted by force plaguing both of their ears.

The boy took a moment to breathe, his red aura going down for a moment before another Beowulf, the one that had been launched returned. Pouncing on Aisuke who managed to catch it in its launch. Holding it still at this moment, claws gripped to hands.

2/7 Remain.

IMG_1964.jpeg
Anubis Hotep
Interactions: Karcen Karcen

Anubis sighed in relief once the Grimm had been destroyed “good stuff” he shrugged, commending Vi as he stood from his kneeling position, flexing his wrist. The jackal holstered his weapons and crossed his arms, finally processing the situation after the heat of battle. “You seriously have the worst luck you know” he grumbled, peering over to the two headed snake that was slowly crumbling and turning to dust. “They send a bunch of students into a Forrest filled with grim like this?” He said shaking his head “now it makes sense” he finished with a dry laugh “makes sense he would send me some place like this” Anubis spoke barely above a whisper before shaking his head

Anubis sighed and turned his attention back to Vi “so if you already have a relics, that means we need to return back to the cliff the through us off?” He asked “I honestly kinda zoned out when they explained everything” he mumbled, scratching the back of his head sheepishly. In all honesty, Anubis was only attending the school at the command of his father, he didn’t really care to pay attention to all the speeches and lectures. After fighting the Grimm that the teachers had arranged for them, he was worried what the future held in store for him. Would he fight creatures like this for the rest of his life? Is that what he was here for? Is this what his father wants for him? The questions racked Anubis’ brain and he zoned out again, his eyes trailing upwards to the canopy of trees

Vi Chesire
mentions: Orin Orin
Yoruichi-Fan-Club-image-yoruichi-fan-club-36550495-500-375.jpg

"Well i ran into you so my luck can't be that bad" Vi said with a chuckled the relic vanishing into mist while she put her arms behind her head glad this seemed to be over. Vi secretly did hope not all grimm were that big she might freeze up again and while all hunters did die, she didn't want to die soon. Heck she had just discovered something she might be interested in, a hobby was something Vi had never thought about. It was rather hard to have a hobby when most of your time was spent in the form of a normal cat. As Anubis spoke vi could feel he was slightly out of it. Well from what she knew he didn't have a reason to be here beyond dad said so, and she could understand it as well her reason to be here was his dad as well. She would likely have just lived life as a cat if not for him outing her. Now she was aimless and just going along with what other suggested. Vi assumed Anubis was like that as well just going with the flow.

Vi was not really bugged by them sending students in here, and didn't think Anubis's dad had picked this just for them. Really this place was close and had grimm that if they could take down then any teacher would easily deal with to place the relics. It was a nice little training ground. Vi did wonder what to say beyond just confirming what Anubis thought. " Yeah pretty much just go back and you pass" Vi said before thinking of something else to say " You know it's kind of funny how similar we are now that I think about it. I mean we are both aimless beyond what your dad set up for us. Heck with all the others I am surprised now one thinks we are related" she chuckled at the end kind of hoping it would cheer up Anubis some, or at least bring him back to reality " Who knows maybe we will be on the same team maybe we won't "

Itzal-Profile.png

Itzal Orpheus

Emerald Forest

As the Faunus ran, still keeping slightly ahead of Hickory, it could be seen past his engagement in the deathstalker that he quite nimble and agile, though he certainly seemed irked at having to step over tree roots or duck under branches and brush, obstacles he didn't have to deal much with in Vacuo.

"Itzal--So are Deathstalker packs, like, a thing in Vale? Cause they aren't in Vacuo!" He called back. For all he knew, those psychopaths somehow lured the creatures in here, considering the creatures typically operated alone from what he had seen.

As the two ran, Itzal's ears twitched, hearing the sounds of an impending scuffle. A few shots, roars, and cries, beyond the hissing and thumping of the Grimm chasing them. More Grimm, but also more people to deal with the Grimm--and if nothing else, more targets for the Grimm. "Keep up, bud!" Itzal encouraged, suddenly making a sharp turn as he gave Hickory a wave to follow. As the two grew closer, the sounds of combat grew louder momentarily, then stopped, which could be a good or bad sign depending on who won. Soon enough, though, they would pass the clearing of brush to see mostly unscathed Flora and Tiffany.

That was a bit unfortunate. Not so much at the people, but the amount of people. As the fleeing pair grew closer to them, Itzal paused momentarily, to give a glance back. "Hey ladies-Not gonna lie, was hoping there were gonna be more of you--"

As if on cue, the Deathstalkers crashed through the treeline, irate from giving chase to their prey. Itzal merely shrugged a bit nervously. "Y-yeah, that-Probably should still bail... Any of you have something that can pierce through the exoskeleton?" He asked.

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Britt-21 Britt-21 Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

1702875615112.png
Jack A. Lope
Interactions:
Megilagor Megilagor
He had managed to warn her in time, as she whipped around and managed to handle herself well, sandwiched as she was between a big and bigger Grimm. He was awestruck at her maneuvering, and almost didn't react when she yelled at him to finish off the Ursa. But shaking himself and returning to the now, he refocused on what he was supposed to be doing. With a firm grip on his sword, the transformed scabbard allowing nothing less, he activated his Semblance once more. In a blur he was upon the Ursa. With nagamaki raised high, he brought it down on the beasts thick neck. He wasn't surprised that one cut wasn't enough, but after two, then three, and even a fourth failing to part head from shoulders, he was beginning to grow concerned. But finally, on the fifth downward stroke, the Ursa's head flew free, and promptly disintegrated.

"Oh, yeah, sure, okay." Was all he could say, sitting down as Livi told him that they wouldn't be going anywhere until she recovered form her semblance. And, honestly, couldn't blame her. Being that angry and growly takes it out of a person, his older sister, one of them anyways, was like that and always walked around with a can of something with lots of caffeine and taurine in it. And as luck would have it, for Livi, having used his semblance, some of Jack's excessive energy was burnt off for the time being. But it wouldn't take long for it to come back. Within five minutes he was already tapping his finger against his leg, then standing and beginning to pace back and forth.

"Feel ready to go get them relics yet?"

Itzal-Profile.png

Itzal Orpheus

Emerald Forest

As the Faunus ran, still keeping slightly ahead of Hickory, it could be seen past his engagement in the deathstalker that he quite nimble and agile, though he certainly seemed irked at having to step over tree roots or duck under branches and brush, obstacles he didn't have to deal much with in Vacuo.

"Itzal--So are Deathstalker packs, like, a thing in Vale? Cause they aren't in Vacuo!" He called back. For all he knew, those psychopaths somehow lured the creatures in here, considering the creatures typically operated alone from what he had seen.

As the two ran, Itzal's ears twitched, hearing the sounds of an impending scuffle. A few shots, roars, and cries, beyond the hissing and thumping of the Grimm chasing them. More Grimm, but also more people to deal with the Grimm--and if nothing else, more targets for the Grimm. "Keep up, bud!" Itzal encouraged, suddenly making a sharp turn as he gave Hickory a wave to follow. As the two grew closer, the sounds of combat grew louder momentarily, then stopped, which could be a good or bad sign depending on who won. Soon enough, though, they would pass the clearing of brush to see mostly unscathed Flora and Tiffany.

That was a bit unfortunate. Not so much at the people, but the amount of people. As the fleeing pair grew closer to them, Itzal paused momentarily, to give a glance back. "Hey ladies-Not gonna lie, was hoping there were gonna be more of you--"

As if on cue, the Deathstalkers crashed through the treeline, irate from giving chase to their prey. Itzal merely shrugged a bit nervously. "Y-yeah, that-Probably should still bail... Any of you have something that can pierce through the exoskeleton?" He asked.

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Britt-21 Britt-21 Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Current revolver dust filter: fire, electricity, ice
EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen Britt-21 Britt-21 Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

"I'm not sure, never seen a Deathstalker pack before!"
Did scorpions live in packs? Probably not. Then probably not for deathstalkers as well. Who knows. Putting the wonderin aside, Hickory concentrated on keeping the pace up with Itzal, his partner for the time being. He couldn't bother looking back to take a shot at the stingers, especially when Itzal made maneuvers such as a sharp turn that a huntsman in training like him could hardly catch up in time. One poorly timed look, and he'd be separated from his partner, left to fend for himself from a pack of angry giant scorpions of death. Maybe even fail the initiation for Beacon and- he grunted. Sidetracked with his worries again.
To bring the focus back to the matter at hand, for the big, chunky grimm like the ones behind them, it would take some time to catch up. The students were using their advantage to the fullest, to postpone the impending doom. Following Itzal's method would work certainly against one of them. But with multiple coming at the same time, it was too risky to pull such intricate move that would defend oneself from only one of six creatures of grimm.
"Man, I wish we got some helping hand.."
No matter how he simulated their approach, them being Itzal and Hickory, whatever move he could think of at the moment was just exposing themselves to danger. If only, an extra student or two could join them in this struggle to survive.

Like a sight for sore eyes, reinforcements got into Hickory's sights. It was a duo, nearly in perfect condition, compared to the two boys running for their lives. Hickory recognized one of them to be Flora, and another a girl he didn't know the name of.
"Hey, good to see you guys are in better shape than we are."
Hickory said, and turned back immediately to the sound of the crashing trees. Six angry Deathstalkers were on their tail.
"So, uh... scorpions have weak stomachs, so they might too. Anyone got something that can exploit that fact?"
Using the short pause to get a good aim, Hickory fired a round at one of the stingers- only to miss the vulnerable part and hit the armored tail. He could knock the stinger off the tail and onto the torso if he was close enough, either with rifle shots or the buzzsaw...
"Or we could knock off the stingers onto their bodies."

Livi Wulfric
Mentions:

16489303._SY540_.jpg

"What in the nine hells are they feeding you if you recover that fast? Actually, scratch that I prefer not knowing."
Said Livi as she laid on the ground seeing Jack pacing back and forth as if he was a well of energy, after only five minutes of her resting. Albeit it was true they should go since if any Grimm did hear their fight they should be nearby now, so Livi with a swift motion jumped out of her laying position into a standing one, straightened, and cleaned her clothes up a bit before turning to Jack and saying.
"Yeah we can go now but you are taking center point since you have more energy, and I still have some of my semblance in my bloodstream acting up so I prefer not to jump at the first person or Grimm if we don't need to." Then she awaited him taking point and began to run after him in the direction of the ruins a few traps were triggered on the way there but the quick pace of the both of them with Livi's short stature did lead to many of the traps missing them, like the log that swung after Jack ran across a wire not even tripping, the log swung just above Livis ears. But this isn't so important now, the ruins were within viewing distance now.

"Jack you stay out here in case a Grimm will come close I'm going to go inside grab a relic and scram." And as Livi said she did, she ran inside the ruin and grabbed the most important looking piece which was the king piece, sure it was useless in chess but without it you lost, so that was her understanding of it all. Then she ran off towards Jack who awaited at the entrance running past him saying. "Wanna race a little to the cliff top buddy?"

Theophany Exousíes

Mention: Britt-21 Britt-21 EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

The battle was only one of many trials in this perilous forest. What is ahead of these trees keeps ones vision small unless if one has scouting as their ability.

"Let's find that relic." Tiffany nods in reply. She jogs on, the only ambience in her ears she can hear is Flora following and the distant sounds of battle. "Thank you for helping me. Fighting real Grimm is nothing like the training simulations back in Signal." Lowering her voice, and her staff held forward. Not a lead on sight.

Flora was very well inclined with the environment they were in, Tiffany reacts late to the rustling of leaves from the sidelines. Pointing Destiny towards the greenery, fortunately, they were not Grimm although Destiny remains drawn forth. It was a Faunus feline boy, with a rather athletic build. Appears to be a dual wielder based on the sharp design of his weapon. The other one is a slightly bigger boy who appears to be rather sluggish in fashion and build. The weapon he wields over his shoulder is that of ambitious homemade quality. Given how they seem to be in a hurry, they are running from something.

On cue, a deathstalker knocks down a twin pair of trees standing in its way. It's angry from all the running the two gave them. Tiffany was in shock from the second-- Third... Sixth Death stalkers crawling in there way. The girl froze like a statue. There was not much time for a retreat. Only snapping back to reality when a deathstalker charges forward with it's lightning speed stinger.

"Aspída!" Tiffany shouts, stabbing her staff into the dirt. The staff wings open wider and glowing. A field of clear hard-light shield dome, engulfs over the four. Just in time from the swift strike of the stinger. The Deathstalker continues to aggressively try to shatter the field. She holds onto the staff's energy shield. "Th-- This will not hold... For long!" Her teeth grits as the Grimm scorpions claw and bash against the shield. "... 3 ..." The Grimm cannot harm them but so will they against the Grimm. The thuds of the shield beating in sync of her heart.

"Release!" The shield instantly disperses. Tiffany jumps skyward, her staff glowing in hot blue light in its gold ring. A laser slashes against the nearest Deathstalker. One spin to give an opening for Flora and the two boys perform actions, one laser nearly cutting a trim on the buzzsaw rifleboy's brim. Her laser barely damaged the Grimm despite impact as they blocked their faces.

Tiffany fully sprints to Flora. Her free left hand slowly opening and reaching to her. Without saying another word, the girl grips onto the Doe girl's forearm and swing herself in a smooth 180 degree swing, releasing herself from Flora, knees sliding across the grass towards the giant Grimm scorpion. The impressive strength and speed made her a hard target for the Deathstalker clawing and stinging. The Grimm squirms and snapping its claws faster as its underside is being cut open from the laser Tiffany is making. The mortally wounded Deathstalkers is not defeated yet. The deathstalker turns around to see the Human surgeon that nearly split them open. Tiffany is about to launch a last attack.

But Destiny opens their casing, revealing a heart shaped metal container, devoid of hardlight dust. Tiffany's battle stance loosened as she retreats, being driven away from Flora and Co.

Her hand rushes down her skirt belt. Attempting reload to her weapon. All the while dodging area sweeping attacks from the deathstalkers. One can only dodge attacks for so long. After a stinger attack. A second Deathstalker whips Tiffany with a back-claw smack. Launching her deeper into the Forest. Fortunately, she is caught into a tree's thick volume of leaves, slowly dropped into its stump. The blonde girl is dazed and in her hand is the heart shaped battery, a perfect fit to the open staff, laying near a foot next to her.

Flora.png
1703605562474.jpeg
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen

Flora nodded toward Tiffany, "Of course, Tiffany. Simulations are nothing but exercise machines. Nothing like the real thing, especially when they very in strengths more in real life than they do in a simulation." Even though things like that were good practice, it could mess up anyone in the long run as simulations have set stats for the people using them. Flora began to hear some rustling bushes and she immediately went on guard once again because what else wanted a piece of the two Huntresses? Out came two guys, one who was a Faunus much like her and other was Hickory who she had met earlier today. However it looked like they brought some friends in the process as her eyes lifted toward the group of Deathstalkers behind them. "You know, you could have let us know that you were bringing a party. I would've been ready for them." While her partner set up some defenses, she pulled her sheath from her back once again. Now as much as Flora wanted to go doe-eyes and look at their current predicament, she couldn't just because they had fought off a few killer teddy bears just a few moments ago.

"Weak underbellies, or we could aim for the stingers." She said aloud while the shield dissipated and Tif came running at her, to which Flora grabbed her and spun her into a 180 and sent her flying to attack. If she didn't prepare to use her fan again, they could be fucked royally by these scorpions. "Well we could go for either one, or we can combine what we have as a group. Tiff already gave us our opening and I'm making sure to follow her lead." Pulling the fan open, she revealed that it was her sheath in disguise to the boys as she took a glance down at the dust in the storage of the fan. The Doe spun it and funny enough it landed on the blue dust, which was one of her favorites Perfect. Flora then looked back at her targets and began her battle stance while Tiffany retreated. "I would check on Tiffany! Make sure she doesn't get ambushed! These Grimm are relentless." Digging her back foot into the dirt, she positioned her other in front of her and swung the fan with another one of her battle cries. Out came the blue dust from the edges of her fan, and a gust of wind followed after which began to turn everything in front of her into ice at a rapid rate. Whatever was in her path was about to experience being an icicle.

Leaves were covered in ice, the Grimm being layered over in ice, the trunks of trees covered in ice that had horizontal ice spikes. This was no joke to mess around with and hopefully the ice would slow them down. Hell...Hopefully even freeze them solid all together but only one can hope for that as she watched the Grimm before the group slowing up though there was nowhere near enough ice to stop them solid. Closing her fan quickly, she pulled her Odachi out and put the sheath on her back "Now's our chance." With that said, she dashed towards one of the Deathstalkers, aiming for the tail that she would soon remove from that creature's backside.​

IMG_8447.jpeg Emile Forrest

Interactions: Bluffly Bluffly

Mentions: MangoGoGo MangoGoGo

After he dealt with one of the beowolves, the other two were cautious of Emile. They started to circling around him in hopes of catching him off guard with a pincer attack. The two beasts charged at Emile, which prompted him to jump into the air and throw both of his blades at one of them, piercing the beast’s black hide. He then quickly zipped and tried to pin it down. He then grabbed one of his blades and looped the chain inside the beowolf’s jaw, which in turn caused it to go berserk. Emile started to hang on to dear life as he tried to steer the beowolf away from Varanus. In a blind rage the beast charged at his kin into a tree, incapacitating it in the process. He then began to loop his other chain around the Beowulf’s neck. The Grimm tried claw at him, trying to get Emile off its back. One of the claws managed to graze Emile’s cheek, leaving a scar. Emile activated a fire dust within his blade, which superheated the chain. The beast bellowed in pain as the chain burned its black hide. With one fell swoop, Emile decapitated the Grimm and turned it to dust. He breathed heavily as he turned to Varanus. “I can’t believe that worked…”

Before he could have time to breathe, the third Beowulf quickly charged at him from behind and clawed at his back. If it weren’t for his aura, he would’ve been dead meat. He quickly got back on his feet once more to face the grimm. “Shit! Forgot about you.” Emile charged at the Grimm and stabbed it with both of his blades in its chest, driving them as far as they could. The beast struggled a little bit before it eventually gone limp and turned into dust. Emile breathed heavily as he put away his blades. He turned to Varanus. “That could‘ve gone better in my honest opinion.” He dusted himself off. “Gonna need a new jacket after this. Hopefully Ray is doing well wherever he is.” He than began walking towards the ruins. As the duo made their way to the ruins, it was rather silent. Emile decided to break the ice a little. “So, uh…What’s it like? Being rich and all that. I mean, you don’t have to answer if that’s a bit too personal…”

1703828944059.png
Jack A. Lope
Interactions : Megilagor Megilagor
Jack was quite content to take the lead, center point, whatever she wanted to call it. Meant he could set the pace and not have it set for him. That being said, he had to stay somewhat close to Livi, so as not to have her completely eating his dust. Which was a good thing in the case of the log incident. He was very much about to point out how she hadn't even had to duck, but then remembered how she was in a fight, and decided against saying anything and to keep on keeping on.

Once Livi had gotten her chess piece, relic, thingy, it was time to get moving. That was when she had proposed a race. With first his ears and then the rest of his head swiveling around to face her, he gave her a somewhat stupefied look. She wanted to race him? Really? Did she not see the sort of speeds he could reach? But, he couldn't help but accept the excuse to really stretch his leg and kick with all his toes.

"Alright, but I'm not going to slow down once I get going. If you get in trouble, you're going to have to wait for me to come back with someone else." As he spoke, he began twisting and stretching the required muscles. "Not sure if you've noticed but," he pointed to his ears, as if that would explain everything.

emperorschosen-Smirk-smile-smug-neck-toned-ar-34-v-5-2-dd2e35d6-7994-4c72-8988-06344cefbb8f.png

Itzal Orpheus

Emerald Forest

As Tiffany activated her shield, Itzal relaxed, if only momentarily. "Oh~ That's pretty convenient," He mused, only to watch her deactivate the shield before sliding under and cutting a Deathstalker's underside with the laser. "...Really convenient," He added, a bit quieter. Maybe this was why the Huntsman he nabbed these weapons from was dead. He and his weapons just sucked.

Readying his weapons again, Itzal began bobbing and weaving between attacks of the Deathstalkers. What he said about the Grimm typically not operating in packs proved to be true as the group of Deathstalkers didn't so much coordinate as flail to attempt to kill their prey, often getting in the way of the other Grimm during the course of their attempts. The creatures weren't working in conjunction with each other as was typical with other pack hunters such as Beowolves. On top of that, Flora began to freeze them with her own dust, making their movements turn sluggish and joints stiff.

"Sorry, didn't have your number," He remarked to Flora in between his maneuvering between the Grimm. However, after Tiffany crippling one and Flora freezing the others, such a task of evasion became significantly easier. "I got it~."

Itzal dived over sluggish pincers that snapped at him, sliding across one Deathstalker's frosted back before ramping up its tail. Kicking off of it, Itzal clicked one of the triggers of his blades, the blast sending him spinning up at the creature's stinger and severing it at its joint before he pulled the trigger of the weapon again, sending him spiraling off towards the shrubbery where Tiffany was launched.

"Hey, Tiff~ Not knocked out already, are ya'?" He chimed smugly, albeit he did kneel down to take her staff and nudge her with it. "Few more dead Deathstalkers, then ya' can pass out, kay?"

Britt-21 Britt-21 RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Theophany Exousíes

Mention: Britt-21 Britt-21 EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

The battle was only one of many trials in this perilous forest. What is ahead of these trees keeps ones vision small unless if one has scouting as their ability.

"Let's find that relic." Tiffany nods in reply. She jogs on, the only ambience in her ears she can hear is Flora following and the distant sounds of battle. "Thank you for helping me. Fighting real Grimm is nothing like the training simulations back in Signal." Lowering her voice, and her staff held forward. Not a lead on sight.

Flora was very well inclined with the environment they were in, Tiffany reacts late to the rustling of leaves from the sidelines. Pointing Destiny towards the greenery, fortunately, they were not Grimm although Destiny remains drawn forth. It was a Faunus feline boy, with a rather athletic build. Appears to be a dual wielder based on the sharp design of his weapon. The other one is a slightly bigger boy who appears to be rather sluggish in fashion and build. The weapon he wields over his shoulder is that of ambitious homemade quality. Given how they seem to be in a hurry, they are running from something.

On cue, a deathstalker knocks down a twin pair of trees standing in its way. It's angry from all the running the two gave them. Tiffany was in shock from the second-- Third... Sixth Death stalkers crawling in there way. The girl froze like a statue. There was not much time for a retreat. Only snapping back to reality when a deathstalker charges forward with it's lightning speed stinger.

"Aspída!" Tiffany shouts, stabbing her staff into the dirt. The staff wings open wider and glowing. A field of clear hard-light shield dome, engulfs over the four. Just in time from the swift strike of the stinger. The Deathstalker continues to aggressively try to shatter the field. She holds onto the staff's energy shield. "Th-- This will not hold... For long!" Her teeth grits as the Grimm scorpions claw and bash against the shield. "... 3 ..." The Grimm cannot harm them but so will they against the Grimm. The thuds of the shield beating in sync of her heart.

"Release!" The shield instantly disperses. Tiffany jumps skyward, her staff glowing in hot blue light in its gold ring. A laser slashes against the nearest Deathstalker. One spin to give an opening for Flora and the two boys perform actions, one laser nearly cutting a trim on the buzzsaw rifleboy's brim. Her laser barely damaged the Grimm despite impact as they blocked their faces.

Tiffany fully sprints to Flora. Her free left hand slowly opening and reaching to her. Without saying another word, the girl grips onto the Doe girl's forearm and swing herself in a smooth 180 degree swing, releasing herself from Flora, knees sliding across the grass towards the giant Grimm scorpion. The impressive strength and speed made her a hard target for the Deathstalker clawing and stinging. The Grimm squirms and snapping its claws faster as its underside is being cut open from the laser Tiffany is making. The mortally wounded Deathstalkers is not defeated yet. The deathstalker turns around to see the Human surgeon that nearly split them open. Tiffany is about to launch a last attack.

But Destiny opens their casing, revealing a heart shaped metal container, devoid of hardlight dust. Tiffany's battle stance loosened as she retreats, being driven away from Flora and Co.

Her hand rushes down her skirt belt. Attempting reload to her weapon. All the while dodging area sweeping attacks from the deathstalkers. One can only dodge attacks for so long. After a stinger attack. A second Deathstalker whips Tiffany with a back-claw smack. Launching her deeper into the Forest. Fortunately, she is caught into a tree's thick volume of leaves, slowly dropped into its stump. The blonde girl is dazed and in her hand is the heart shaped battery, a perfect fit to the open staff, laying near a foot next to her.
View attachment 1133757
View attachment 1133758
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen

Flora nodded toward Tiffany, "Of course, Tiffany. Simulations are nothing but exercise machines. Nothing like the real thing, especially when they very in strengths more in real life than they do in a simulation." Even though things like that were good practice, it could mess up anyone in the long run as simulations have set stats for the people using them. Flora began to hear some rustling bushes and she immediately went on guard once again because what else wanted a piece of the two Huntresses? Out came two guys, one who was a Faunus much like her and other was Hickory who she had met earlier today. However it looked like they brought some friends in the process as her eyes lifted toward the group of Deathstalkers behind them. "You know, you could have let us know that you were bringing a party. I would've been ready for them." While her partner set up some defenses, she pulled her sheath from her back once again. Now as much as Flora wanted to go doe-eyes and look at their current predicament, she couldn't just because they had fought off a few killer teddy bears just a few moments ago.

"Weak underbellies, or we could aim for the stingers." She said aloud while the shield dissipated and Tif came running at her, to which Flora grabbed her and spun her into a 180 and sent her flying to attack. If she didn't prepare to use her fan again, they could be fucked royally by these scorpions. "Well we could go for either one, or we can combine what we have as a group. Tiff already gave us our opening and I'm making sure to follow her lead." Pulling the fan open, she revealed that it was her sheath in disguise to the boys as she took a glance down at the dust in the storage of the fan. The Doe spun it and funny enough it landed on the blue dust, which was one of her favorites Perfect. Flora then looked back at her targets and began her battle stance while Tiffany retreated. "I would check on Tiffany! Make sure she doesn't get ambushed! These Grimm are relentless." Digging her back foot into the dirt, she positioned her other in front of her and swung the fan with another one of her battle cries. Out came the blue dust from the edges of her fan, and a gust of wind followed after which began to turn everything in front of her into ice at a rapid rate. Whatever was in her path was about to experience being an icicle.

Leaves were covered in ice, the Grimm being layered over in ice, the trunks of trees covered in ice that had horizontal ice spikes. This was no joke to mess around with and hopefully the ice would slow them down. Hell...Hopefully even freeze them solid all together but only one can hope for that as she watched the Grimm before the group slowing up though there was nowhere near enough ice to stop them solid. Closing her fan quickly, she pulled her Odachi out and put the sheath on her back "Now's our chance." With that said, she dashed towards one of the Deathstalkers, aiming for the tail that she would soon remove from that creature's backside.​

emperorschosen-Smirk-smile-smug-neck-toned-ar-34-v-5-2-dd2e35d6-7994-4c72-8988-06344cefbb8f.png

Itzal Orpheus

Emerald Forest

As Tiffany activated her shield, Itzal relaxed, if only momentarily. "Oh~ That's pretty convenient," He mused, only to watch her deactivate the shield before sliding under and cutting a Deathstalker's underside with the laser. "...Really convenient," He added, a bit quieter. Maybe this was why the Huntsman he nabbed these weapons from was dead. He and his weapons just sucked.

Readying his weapons again, Itzal began bobbing and weaving between attacks of the Deathstalkers. What he said about the Grimm typically not operating in packs proved to be true as the group of Deathstalkers didn't so much coordinate as flail to attempt to kill their prey, often getting in the way of the other Grimm during the course of their attempts. The creatures weren't working in conjunction with each other as was typical with other pack hunters such as Beowolves. On top of that, Flora began to freeze them with her own dust, making their movements turn sluggish and joints stiff.

"Sorry, didn't have your number," He remarked to Flora in between his maneuvering between the Grimm. However, after Tiffany crippling one and Flora freezing the others, such a task of evasion became significantly easier. "I got it~."

Itzal dived over sluggish pincers that snapped at him, sliding across one Deathstalker's frosted back before ramping up its tail. Kicking off of it, Itzal clicked one of the triggers of his blades, the blast sending him spinning up at the creature's stinger and severing it at its joint before he pulled the trigger of the weapon again, sending him spiraling off towards the shrubbery where Tiffany was launched.

"Hey, Tiff~ Not knocked out already, are ya'?" He chimed smugly, albeit he did kneel down to take her staff and nudge her with it. "Few more dead Deathstalkers, then ya' can pass out, kay?"

Britt-21 Britt-21 RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Current revolver dust filter: fire, electricity, ice

The situation only got more intense past that point. The smaller girl formed a shield around them for a moment, but just enough to get a breather. Hickory managed to stuff in a couple of rounds into his rifle before raising it back to aiming position. (Tiffany. Her name was Tiffany.) Feeling the beam of light go past the brim of his hat, he took aim at the rest of the scorpions' stingers. With all the movement going on, it was hard to land a hit enough to detach them- but good enough to keep them from landing heavy hits on the fellow students.

The magazine quickly reached its bottom as Hickory rapidly fired at the incoming pincers and stingers. But there was no worry in his mind. Feeling the recoil of the last duo of rounds, he let go of the handguard and pushed his hand forward as if he was putting it out for a shake in high speed. Along with the lever cocking full forward to eject the empty casings, a mechanical "clink" and violent whirring came from between the barrels, soon to reveal the source in its full glory.
A spinning buzzsaw followed and extended upon the spin of the rifle. In the short moment that the rifle was in the air, a straight line of roughly dug up dirt formed in front of Hickory all the way to a menacingly approaching deathstalker. When the rifle handle was back in the boy's grasp, the dreadful creature was defending its face with the sturdy pincers with a buzzsaw spinning in the air. Hickory snapped his rifle to retrieve the bladed whip, along with adjusting his weapon to form a straight line.
"Alright, that went well."
On the other hand was his backup revolver, fully loaded and ready to go. All that smoothly done within one rifle spin.

There was no round of applause waiting for him, just more angry scorpion noises. Hickory kept the momentum of the buzzsaw going with a swing of his arm, headed toward the deathstalker closest to Tiffany and Itzal. The revolver in his other hand distracted the pincer with a shot close to the head, landing on the moving part of the pincer to leave a small chunk of ice between the blades. With its method of defense distracted, the stinger's weak joint was exposed.
Bladed whip parts wrapped around the joint carrying the momentum into a rapidly decreasing circle, until the buzzsaw finally closed in for the whirr to devolve into a blood-curdling sound of the saw digging into grimm flesh.
It also meant that he had to experience a tug of war between the deathstalker and himself, trying to keep the buzzsaw digging in without being pulled into the grasp of its deadly pincer. He stood at the spot, feet planted to the ground, trying hard not to lose his ground and get snapped in half. Nearing the death of the target in front of him, Hickory was left fully exposed to other deathstalkers that approached and looked for an opening among the students.

Livi Wulfric
Mentions:

16489303._SY540_.jpg

“Oh, iv noticed Jack. But do I have to remind you that wolves hunt rabbits, so better run boi 'cause I still got some wolf in the system.” As Livi finished speaking said words as well as using her hoodie to make a makeshift sack for the relic so it could hang on her, she began to sprint forward before Jack started his run, then she added.“Come on Rabbit boi, you do not want a wolf pup to be faster than ya’h do ya now.”

Jack quickly overtook her and ran off, while leaving Livi behind. She enjoyed being able to run freely through nature, albeit the few traps along the way that once again were triggered by Jack but it was Livi who stumbled onto them did make it nicer in a way for her. Sure she was curious about who was fighting nearby but she did want to be the first one on the cliffside, to prove something to herself, so with her attention split she did not realize she ran into one of the few traps Jack did not trigger while running ahead. A simple pit in the ground covered with sticks and leaves, thankfully getting out of it did not take long as she used her hatchet of a weapon to make incisions in the walls of it to climb up, but the fall did hurt her which did power her semblance. Wanting to try and overtake Jack, Livi knelt on the ground, with her feet and hands digging onto the ground, she activated all of the stored energy in a short powerful burst and ran off on all fours like her ancestors and semblance instincts intended, sure it was a weird sight but she was slightly faster than when she ran normally so who is to blame her for doing so.

Varanus Vipara
Mentions: JuniperBoi JuniperBoi
OIG.FlFEy.TsosdtsXKVSgwS

The rodeo in front of Varanus kicked up some dirt and rock. These Grimm were truly wild animals, however, their soulless nature was truly unnerving. If Varanus was by herself, at best she would've been in a puddle of her tears and at worst drowning in her blood. Before coming she had read up on Grimm and listened to a few things on them, but encountering one was completely different. Varanus was used to sensing people and animals through their aura but these demons were just like a walking hole to her. When Emilie turned to Varanus she returned his smile,"That was smart! I didn't even think of doing that!" She was prepared to leave the scene when the other Beowolf struck Emilie, but before she was able to react he bounced back and eliminated it.

Varanus wrapped her arm around his,"Well, Partner...I have to agree, but if it wasn't for your rousing demeanor I would have earned a one-way ticket back home. With that being said, I also think you did a phenomenal job!" She cheerfully chirped as they walked towards the ruins. As they walked Varanus picked up the pace as she still wanted to be the first team to finish. Their leisurely walk turned into a brisk sprint as silence gripped them. It was awkward, to Emilie at least, until he broke it by asking about being rich, "No no, it's fine...I guess my father's stunt before painted a different picture, however, to put it simply: It's terrible," Varanus rolled her eyes and released a sigh,"My dreams were twisted, my face was plastered on things I'd never heard of, and my body was covered in things I hadn't seen until I was looking at a recording...Until now!" Varanus spun in front of Emilie while twirling Cane Cobra, ending with a courtesy. She was very proud of her attire but gleefully ignorant of the privileges her gilded cage had afforded her.

Tiffany
EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Britt-21 Britt-21

Images began to clear in her eyes. Two came running to her aid. Flora and the cat Faunus with the free flowing attire. None injured thus far. A rush of cold air sweeps through her and a tap of Destiny against her rib, she winces in its pokes.

"O--okay..." She groans. In her hand remains the the glowing blue dust core. Grabbing her staff back up from the boy's hand. It animated in the contact of her hand. The main body opens like a blossoming lotus. Wrrrrrrrrrnnnnnggggggg, an energize whirring sound as she puts the new core into Destiny, closing back to its original form. "We need to help him!" She points at the gunslinger currently holding a deathstalker in place. One can hold such a creature for a while before it breaks loose.

Her legs sprang into full sprint towards the wrangler. Not minding the other massive scorpions approaching and thawing themselves out of Flora's frost. With the cat Faunus at her side, she slowly aligns herself to the cat-boy's back. "Heads up!" Running up to leap frog into the cat boy's shoulder. Using him as a footstool to launch herself forward into the frosty grass, cutting a good distance and staying clear of rogue pincers. Rolling on landing in front of the boy, the wrangled deathstalker getting angsty on just trying to kill Tiffany. Catching eye on a cracked part of the deathstalkers face. Tiffany brandishes her staff and points. "H-hold them still!" blasting a beam directly into the specific facial weak point, the Grimm squirms as it attempts to break from the capture. Tiffany dealt a precise and quick defeat straight to its head. Now its entire body limps to the cold ground.

Before she turn and check for the gun boy's wellbeing. A golden stinger hangs above behind his head. "No!" Smacking the boy away from her, golfing him away with her staff at a non stunning dose thanks to natural aura. The stinger missed Tiffany by an inch. Hitching a ride to the rising tail. Destiny attempts to cut the stinger but being on a rapid moving tail, she lost grip on the stinger tail easily from its erratic shaking. Spiked downed to the icy ground, shattering the frost like glass. This deathstalker was the bleeding one she did not finish off. Fighting in its last legs. She was downed again from the hard throw, she was given no room for recover as the deathstalker unleashes a fury of claws and desperate stinger strikes, leaving Tiffany to instantly shield with little to no room for a counter. It was like tapping against a fishbowl, Tiffany's huge plasma shield was tanking hit after hit without falter. It was not slowing, she lies waiting for a chance.

"Let's finish this!" At the peak of the deathstalker's left pincer attack. Tiffany sweeps her weapon across the ice, making a steam cloud, the laser swiftly slicing towards the scorpion while the pincer smashes towards where Tiffany stands, erupting a huge screen of dirt and dust obscuring the victor. A keen eye would find Tiffany scurrying away from the settling dust, away from the fight, hiding behind a huge boulder where sits on her her grasping her right shoulder and gritted teeth.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back