• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rwby: Uprising IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
11bd96320155deb05444e44e30a3a3f3.jpg

Gelo Asche

An organic, natural brown eye scanned the scenery below the bullhead, the lush forests Vale was known for were in opposition to his homeland’s rural icefields and cold forests. An artificial yellow eye joined its brother, taking in the sights below—a dull thumb of adventure panging in his heart to see exactly what Vale as a Kingdom had to offer for once such as himself.

Gelo Asche tore his eyes away from out the window, regarding the bullhead interior. The Atlas elite was fortunate to have found three seats by the window. They were occupied with other prospective students at first, a pair who were hitting it off. Gelo didn’t appreciate the company and gave them generous donations to find anywhere else to sit.

Now, alone and with his carry-ons sitting on a seat next to his, Gelo Asche was content in being by the window devoid of company. It’s not like he had any desire to rush into awkward first meetings with potential teammates—or worse—future rivals. The Atlas elite preferred to focus inward, on himself, than exhausting his social battery with all the anima—

Prospective Huntsmen,’ The brown haired teenager thought, clicking his teeth.

It wouldn’t do to insult his fellow students. They weren’t the same as the faunus back home, after all. They showed initiative by deciding to make something of themselves, instead of toiling away for money grubbing unions or passing on choice gossip that slandered good Atlas families. Like his.

Still, there was a significant portion of the bullhead filled with Faunus. Keeping his expression plain, the Atlas elite resisted the urge to frown. So long as he wasn’t partnered up with a Faunus or on a team with a majority of them, Gelo would tolerate their presence as he did everyone else.

‘Maybe there’s a few who are quite good, regardless?’ He pondered.

His mismatched eyes fell to the crowd in front of him—the bullhead’s population was wracked with nerves, a few looked green around the gills and Asche could only assume that came from first time flyers. Or those that were equally dubious about the quantity of Faunus in their presence. Or because some of them had gills, hidden under collared shirts. He couldn't dismiss the third theory with such an assortment, after all.

Blowing air from his nose, Gelo turned to his second carry-on bag—the bulk of his belongings would be sent to Beacon academy on a private bullhead. Gelo rescinded the offer to take it, his unbiased start at Beacon would begin with a humble entrance on the public avenues into the school. No matter what the bullhead smelled of.

Retrieving a thermos from the carry-on, Gelo unscrewed the lid and inhaled sharply. His lips twisted into a facsimile of a smile at the unusual cocktail of aromas coming from the thermos. Chalkfull of ingredients, artificial and otherwise, shakes like these made up 30% of Gelo’s diet. It provided him with enough vitamins and protein that all huntsmen academy students needed as they trained and grew stronger.

If only it didn’t taste like kelp puked up by a fish.

Sipping on his meal, the Atlas elite quirked an eyebrow at a few different groups of people. Two larger boys were bickering and play fighting, two Faunus were talking to a cat—And I was called a bigot for assuming they did that!—then there were the odd pairs splitting off to introduce themselves. Nerves getting the better of them, Gelo could only assume they wanted reassurance that everyone was in the same boat.

‘None of them look like they’d be particularly good teammates,’ Though to be fair, quite a few of them were crossed off that list automatically. ‘Maybe there’s an older group at Beacon that needs a talented rookie to patch their team up?

Not that he was the most well informed student, nor were his physical marks at school the top of his class. There was always something to be said about a teammate who could—and would—expend his wealth to make cheap, quick friendships.

Despite himself, Gelo Asche craned his neck to look out the window, a shadow of a smile on his lips as the school was ever approaching. ‘Can’t believe I’m really doing it.

For years, he talked about his desire to be a Huntsmen, to be capable and strong like those of Atlas. And very soon, that dream was about to be a reality—or rather, the beginning of that dream would. He’d have a long ways to go before being able to officially declare himself a Huntsmen.

One small step for Asche, one giant leap for Gelo.’ He paraphrased a quote he heard, somewhere. It was better now that it was about him.

Vi Chesire
mentions: Orin Orin Megilagor Megilagor
d2oaci0-ba81e21a-5ff0-4114-bee2-71fc1e8f6c55.jpg

Vi giggled at Anubis commenting about people freaking out. It was true but well with how few people knew about her it was really hard to say most people freaked out. Well they knew what she said that she was a cat that could become a person and not the opposite. She would clear that up one day but for now Vi didn't feel it was all that important. Past and future were hindsight and speculation Vi cared more about the now. As somone never expecting to live a life that allowed her to plan she kind of lived in the moment. Yeah she planned for things bit those were all in the nebulous some day.

" OHh a weapon hmm I hadn't even thought of that " Vi said as I'd a likely only realizing it was a thing now " Your dad is a teacher Anubis why didn't he say anything about one?" Vi asked though the other faunus might me a bit to air sick to really respond. Seeing him uncomrafatable did make Vi snicker. "Anyways it's a date then Livi " Vi the activated her semblance and turned into the smoke like mist that condensed once more into a black cat " Also I think I need a new collar thev old one was out of date any chance you can make that?" She asked honestly just asking a favor to used to wearing one to realize she didn't need one.

View attachment 1110625
View attachment 1110627
RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Flora was glad that Hickory had thought just the same. Underestimating the amount of students that would be both on this flying ship and whoever else would be on campus. Her golden gaze lifted back up towards the man and shook her head in response "No no, I'm okay. Just making sure I have everything accounted for. However it is nice to met you Hickory." I didn't expect him to notice me making sure my bag was still there. At least he thought I was looking for a seat and nothing more. Thought the Faunus while she twiddled with her thumbs behind her back. "So what do you got in terms of a weapon?" What else could she really talk about? Why he wanted to be a Hunter? Well...That probably would've been a better question to start with but its too late now! "Ranged or perhaps maybe close combat?" In her case she was 100% both. Could be close or ranged depending on the situation.

As she was trained by her father, she was trained to have multiple skills in order to be a pretty well rounded Huntress. Though with her fan, she knew she was stuck in position when in use and would need backup to protect her. In her mind, her fan was made for situations where AOE was needed at the time. With a team, the fan can be incredibly powerful but it's highly dangerous due to friendly fire. Perhaps when we get there and figure out teams, I'd be able to explain it to them. Her hands moved from behind her back and to the strap, grasping it in thought. The Green-haired girl almost seemed as if she was antsy, nervous even as she fiddled with just about anything. Whether it be her thumbs, the strap of her weapon case, or wiggling her toes in her shoes. Maybe she was just really, really, really, nervous about being in the mid air and not back on the ground in nature.​
Hickory.
With Flora ( Britt-21 Britt-21 )
"Nice to meet you too."

"Oh, weapon?"
Hickory's eyes seemed to flicker with excitement as Flora mentioned weapon. Finally, some subject they could goof over... if she was like him, at least. His parents would bring friends over to home, and sometimes they'd show off their weapons. Although Hickory wasn't the biggest gun nut or weapon nerd in town, all the show they put up was enough to fascinate him into the path of weapons. So, naturally, he had crafted his own tool of destruction back at Signal. He wasn't usually this excited to introduce the monstrosity, but since this was a special occassion, he was up for some rambling.
Hickory kneeled down to rifle through his baggage. Since the main weapon was put in a big case, Flora didn't have to wait for a long time to see a gun case be pulled out of the bag and held in Hickory's arms for display. It was held out proudly before the lid was unlocked, then lifted slightly, to show the rifle inside.
"I'd hold it in my hands so you could get a closer look, but since we're in an airship and all... you know."
Inside was a double barrel lever action rifle, seemingly designed to fire from both barrels at once instead of controlling each separately(from the looks of the trigger, at least). The metal used for the barrel had an almost copper-like brown glint. The handle and handguard had exquisitely smooth wooden parts with green metal frames around them. It wouldn't take an artisan to see that there was a lot of love, and destructive intent, put into designing this weapon.
"It's a lever action rifle, with some extra fun attached to it. I have a revolver down there somewhere too. Maybe I can show you later."

Flora.png
1693539561957.jpeg

Flora noticed some life appear within the man's eyes, as if she had flipped a switch and ignited the fire. He knelt down and she watched in curiosity, wondering what was going to be pulled out of the baggage. What was pulled out was a very large case and right away she knew what it was. As he opened the case a bit, she leaned down, putting her hands upon her knees to get a better look "Well no one would like you waving a gun around that's for sure." The Faunus joked with a smile as he began to explain what kind of gun it was. Now Flora wasn't into guns like many others, but they still were pretty cool to see and hold from time to time. "I can tell a lot of work went into your weapon here, it has a very nice style to it." While her weapon wasn't the funnest to others, she still liked to share as she straightened her posture and pulled her weapon bag from behind her and opened it to reveal what looked like a sword in the sheath.

She folded up the bag itself and had shoved it into her duffle before kneeling next to Hickory, pulling the blade out from it's position. "This is an Odachi. A type of sword as you can see here." The blade itself was fairly shiny as it glimmered off the light. "Not only that but the sheath is also a weapon but that's a surprise for later. Can't reveal all my cards of course." A grin formed itself upon her lips as her blade was put right back where it was and she had strapped it to her back once again. However, displaying her weapon for all to see. "Otherwise any training or testing wouldn't be as fun. Hope you didn't just reveal all your cards to me."

View attachment 1111704
View attachment 1111705

Flora noticed some life appear within the man's eyes, as if she had flipped a switch and ignited the fire. He knelt down and she watched in curiosity, wondering what was going to be pulled out of the baggage. What was pulled out was a very large case and right away she knew what it was. As he opened the case a bit, she leaned down, putting her hands upon her knees to get a better look "Well no one would like you waving a gun around that's for sure." The Faunus joked with a smile as he began to explain what kind of gun it was. Now Flora wasn't into guns like many others, but they still were pretty cool to see and hold from time to time. "I can tell a lot of work went into your weapon here, it has a very nice style to it." While her weapon wasn't the funnest to others, she still liked to share as she straightened her posture and pulled her weapon bag from behind her and opened it to reveal what looked like a sword in the sheath.

She folded up the bag itself and had shoved it into her duffle before kneeling next to Hickory, pulling the blade out from it's position. "This is an Odachi. A type of sword as you can see here." The blade itself was fairly shiny as it glimmered off the light. "Not only that but the sheath is also a weapon but that's a surprise for later. Can't reveal all my cards of course." A grin formed itself upon her lips as her blade was put right back where it was and she had strapped it to her back once again. However, displaying her weapon for all to see. "Otherwise any training or testing wouldn't be as fun. Hope you didn't just reveal all your cards to me."
Hickory.

"Thanks, I made it myself. Most kids from Signal do, actually."
He could think up a few outrageous yet functional ideas people managed to pull out.. then remembered a bitter memory. A moment of shade passed by Hickory's face before he shook it away. There was no use holding on to that at the moment. Shoving the rifle case back into his luggage, Hickory turned his gaze to the weapon Flora presented before him. It was a blade, an impressive one too. A different style of craftsmenship from his weapon, but a work of art indeed.
"Hey, that's pretty good. I was never the guy to wield a classic weapon, but they have their irresistable charm."

Hickory gave a jokingly disappointed "aw" when Flora decided to give him only a slight preview of what her weapon could do. But to be fair, he didn't reveal all his cards either. Being mouthy about one's weapon was a poor choice after all.
"I look forward to seeing it. On either ends. I like learning experiences."
He was given more time to observe her weapon-the handle, and the sheathe, as she put it out for display. A shame he couldn't do the same- without a form that would conceal and block the barrel, and therefore signal that it won't have any unfortunate accidents, he couldn't just let it out in the open most of the times. Then he realized- he forgot to show her his sidearm, a trusty revolver with a simple modification compared to the hulk of the rifle he showed Flora shortly. But to Flora's remark, he decided to keep that a little secret for now.
"Don't worry, I have my share of secrets."

IMG_8447.jpeg Emile Forrest

Interactions: MangoGoGo MangoGoGo Orichalcum Tiger Orichalcum Tiger

Mentions: N/A

Emile was caught off guard when Ray took his hand, thus dropping his unfinished apple. He still had one more but it still hurt. The two soon arrived to another to-be student at Beacon. The student then removed his hood revealing his horns and rectangular black pupils. He was a bit confused why he would hide them. But for now he rather not ask. “Nice to meet you as well Aed.” He said with a smile. “Our lunatic friend who dragged me here is Ray.” He said pointing to the beanie headed boy. He then walked over near his ear. “Between you and me. I think he has a few screws loose but it’s not that big of a deal.” He then returned next to Ray. “So uh…you got any plan whe-“

Suddenly the sound of the intercom blared through the entire aircraft.
“This is your Captain speaking. We are now arriving at Beacon Academy. Please hold tight as we land shortly.”
The intercom the cut off as the bullhead began making its descent. With a thump that could shake anyone in the bullhead a little, bullhead landed in the port, and open its door to the students. The guards stood side by side in order to make everyone accounted for.
Megilagor Megilagor EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen Karcen Karcen Britt-21 Britt-21 Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire americanCaeser americanCaeser Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Orin Orin Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Orichalcum Tiger Orichalcum Tiger

Emile looked at the two excitedly. He then grabbed his bags. “That’s our cue. Come on.” He motioned to the duo to follow him as he exited the bullhead. The lush scenery surrounding the academy was nothing more than breathtaking. He walked towards the courtyard to wait for his friends.

Headmaster Tallow
IMG_8584.jpeg

Tallow watches from his office window as he observes the students flooding in. He almost feels remorseful to the fact that he is practically dragging them into a war. He sighs as he looks at a painting, picturing a triumphant battle against the Grimm. He then walked back to his desk and calls someone. “Hello Mr. Idasra. Please meet me at my office. There’s something I want to discuss.” He says as he looks at an old photo of the founding of the academy.

IMG_1965.png
Anubis Hotep
Interactions: Karcen Karcen Megilagor Megilagor

Anubis looked up from his hands at the mention of his father “yes, he is” he sighed softly “maybe he thought you wouldn’t want it? Honestly it’s hard to really grasp the inner workings of the great Amun Hotep” he groaned, throwing his hands up in exasperation. He then paused ‘that was very out of character’ he thought to himself before clearing his throat and composing himself “maybe he thought you already had one” the boy shrugged and sank back into his seat, shifting slightly so his weapon’s sheathed handle wouldn’t poke him in the stomach.

He sighed in relief as the bullhead finally reached solid ground and he hopped up with a strange burst of energy and excitement. He always knew he was going to end up at beacon but now that here was here it was like a whole different world. He stepped out the bulkhead figuring Vi and Livi would be following right after “look at this place” he exclaimed, looking around at the various students who walked around in groups, the beautiful grounds and the giant school where he would spend the next few years. “Father always said that the campus was beautiful but he never said it was this grand” he mumbled, turning in a circle to take in the full glory of Beacon Academy.

Livi Wulfric
Mentions:
Interactions:
Karcen Karcen Vi, Orin Orin Anubis
Beacon arrival
16489303._SY540_.jpg

Livi was a bit shocked at the news of Anubis's father being a teacher, albeit the shock would have been there anyway since she barely knew him, which only reinforced the idea she needed to know more to be considered a real friend, so a simple question exited her mouth.
“Wait Anubis your father is a teacher? Where does he teach, here at Beacon?” Vi’s words about a date did cause Livi’s brain to shut off for a second or two as if to process what she had just said to her. After shaking her head a bit and doing ear aerobics she successfully rebooted herself just in time to hear about Vi’s need for a new collar. “I could make one, Just know it will take a bit since I never made a collar before but I should have materials on me, but that will probably have to wait for after the exam and stuff.” Livi thought it was one of those fashion things, not a matter of ownership. Just as Livi wanted to ask Vi about something, but the intercom interrupted her by informing them about the landing.

“Well seems we are here. Pardon me Vi for a second.” Said Livi as she carefully moved Vi off her lap onto the seat next to her, to stand up and wear her backpack, upon doing so she straightened her hoodie and picked up Vi placing her inside her hood, so she could still observe everyone but if she wants to she can just ball up inside the hood and fall asleep in it.

Soon after Anubis left the bullhead Livi with Vi in her hood followed after him, Livi was part excited at the idea of being here, and part worried if she could do it, and yet she went ahead with a smile on her face.“Sure is a pretty ain’t see, Uncle showed me a drawing that he made of this place once but it does not do this view justice.” Livi basked in the glory and prettiness of the view before her, for A girl from a nomadic tribe from Menagerie, who lived most of the time with her uncle while traveling the world, it might have seemed like a different world, but she thought the same when she left the desert part of Menagerie for forested areas of Vale.

Leon Idasra
Mentions:
Interactions: JuniperBoi JuniperBoi Headmaster Tallow

Principals summon
7c3b6753348c0f149aeaf565ddf4073ff0ab0067r1-416-384v2_hq.png
Tallow watches from his office window as he observes the students flooding in. He almost feels remorseful to the fact that he is practically dragging them into a war. He sighs as he looks at a painting, picturing a triumphant battle against the Grimm. He then walked back to his desk and calls someone. “Hello Mr. Idasra. Please meet me at my office. There’s something I want to discuss.” He says as he looks at an old photo of the founding of the academy.

Leon's day began at the crack of dawn as it did for almost his whole life. He got dressed and went to train as slacking off from training for one day would set him back by weeks and make his skills rust, or at least that was the main principle of his people which he carried proudly wherever he went. His training ended after several hours, around an hour before the bullhead was scheduled to land within Beacon grounds, and welcoming students while being soaked from top to bottom in sweat probably wouldn't be good first impression of each other. So he returned to his room at the dorms as he was the defacto dorm supervisor, which did give him more opportunities to train students, when he returned he showered and started making coffee when his scroll began ringing.

Seeing as the caller was Headmaster Tallow, Leon picked it up swiftly.
"Hello there Headmaster Tallow! Will be there soon Headmaster, I just have to finish my coffee and I will be on my way."
As the call ended his coffee was ready which he emptied with a single gulp not even caring at how hot it was, he then finished changing into his clothes and ventured towards the headmaster's office, even using his semblance a few times to take a 'shortcut' on the way there.
"I wonder what Tallow wants from me. Maybe it's about that new accelerated program?"
Leon said out loud to himself while having the very office he was supposed to enter appear in his peripheral vision as he turned the corner.

Being now in front of the doors to the office Leon knocked at the door three times before entering the room and closing the door behind him.

"So what's the discussion is gonna be about Headmaster Tallow? If my guess is correct it's either about the new students or the accelerated program am I right."

Flora.png
1694305675588.jpeg

Flora found it pretty fun knowing that Hickory may have had his own tricks underneath those sleeves. That would prove to be a fun challenge when the time were to come where she'd have to face it. Being adventurous and curious only made this a bit more exciting. "Well good because I can't wait to see what skills that you and others possess. I like to expect the unexpected and still be-" Before she could finish up her sentence, a voice blared over the intercom about arriving at Beacon Already? I didn't expect us to be that fast...Or maybe we just didn't pay attention to the time. Thought the Faunus before suddenly feeling the center of her gravity being altered due to the decent of the Bullhead. Man, traveling through the air was not her most favorite. Especially when standing and nothing to keep her strapped in or even down. At first, it felt as if she was swaying...Or maybe she was leaning too far in one direction?

Flora couldn't really focus on anything else but that weird tingly feeling before suddenly there was a thump that caused her to almost fall upon the floor. But because of her newly found friend had been right by her, she was leaning on him almost for support. Looking around with those golden eyes, everyone had started to depart out of the ship and the only thing she wanted at this point was ground. Land. GRASS. Looking toward Hickory, she moved herself from him and gave herself just a moment to get it together enough to race her way off. "Sorry about that. I don't do well in flying aircrafts...At all..." Taking a breath, she grabbed her duffel from the ground and half-waved to him "I'll see you outside. I'm not staying on this thing any longer or else I'm crawling out of here." With that said, she hurried towards the others who were already stepping out and squeezed her way through before finally coming to contact with the ground.

The faunus moved off to the side towards some grass and immediately dropped her bag while dropping to her hands and knees. Her palms being tickled by the grass "Ground at last." She murmured to herself with a sigh of relief. Her head hung low while she more or less reconnected with the earth beneath her. I know I may have to continue to traveling by flying but that doesn't mean I am forced to like it. Hopefully one day I'll be able to tolerate it a lot better than I do now.

Itzal-Profile.png

Itzal Orpheus

Beacon Academy - Beacon Academy Bullhead -> Academy Grounds

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
During his perusing on the deck, Itzal heard the scampering of fleeing feet growing louder and closer. As he turned to look, his vision was clouded by a jacket which was thrown at him, followed by a voice complimenting how it looked. The Faunus deadpanned a bit, grabbing the coat and holding it out in front of him as he caught the tail-end of the guy who chucked it his way.

First thing was first. Itzal ran the pockets. No contraband that he was trying to ditch and no weird residue or paint on the inside to justify it as a cruel prank. No, Itzal surmised that that the previous owner was simply trying to ditch it in an attempt to change their own recognizability, likely having procured something else they shouldn't have. That, or the jacket itself was the contraband. He'd hold onto it for now, and if it turned out the jacket was clean--Free jacket.

Thankfully, shortly thereafter, the announcement came that the ship would be landing. Finally, he could stand on solid earth and not on this metal deathtrap.

Making his way off the airship, Itzal let out a stressed sigh, though given that one of the passengers had just ran to a spot of grass and collapsed to potentially vomit, he obviously wasn't the only one who wasn't a fan of the transport. Either way, it didn't crash, and his meal and bed ticket was in front of them.

"I wonder if they're already serving food..." He mused aloud.

Ray Casal

MOOD: Excited
OUTFIT: Casual Clothes
TAGS: JuniperBoi JuniperBoi
MENTIONS: open / everyone.

Ray couldn’t help but laugh, He’s been called a lot of things, but ‘Lunatic’ was a new one. He watched as Emile said something to Aed and grinned, “Not nice talking behind people’s backs, especially when they are standing right in front of you.” He says jokingly. As soon as the announcement was made Ray's smile grew as he looked out one of the giant windows overlooking the scenery below. The closer the bullhead got to the ground the more excited he felt and the very soft thump signaling their landing. Emile was the first to grab his bags and lead the two boys towards the exit of the ship, "Oh hell yeah!" Ray says behind him as he puts both his arms around Emile's and Aed's shoulders, "this year is going to be so sick!"

The moment they stepped out of the Bullhead Ray’s eyes widen and his jaw dropped, like a kid in giant toy shop and a childish, “Whoooa….” Escaped from his lips, “we made it,” he said, mostly to himself but loud enough for his two friends to hear him. Suddenly, he began to run towards the courtyard. Running around the other students who were probably just as impressed as he was. Suddenly, he knelt down and activated his semblance and jumped to the top of one of the light poles and yelled as he threw both his arms into the sky letting out a celebratory yell, “B E A C O N A C A D E M Y B A B Y ! ! !” He had surprisingly good balance for someone so sporadic. He turns to face his two friends and squats down looking at them, “Come on up, you guys! I swear you can see the headmaster’s office from up here.” He says looking at them with his usual grin.

code by low fidelity.

JuniperBoi JuniperBoi
Ray couldn’t help but laugh, He’s been called a lot of things, but ‘Lunatic’ was a new one. He watched as Emile said something to Aed and grinned, “Not nice talking behind people’s backs, especially when they are standing right in front of you.” He says jokingly. As soon as the announcement was made Ray's smile grew as he looked out one of the giant windows overlooking the scenery below. The closer the bullhead got to the ground the more excited he felt and the very soft thump signaling their landing. Emile was the first to grab his bags and lead the two boys towards the exit of the ship, "Oh hell yeah!" Ray says behind him as he puts both his arms around Emile's and Aed's shoulders, "this year is going to be so sick!"

The moment they stepped out of the Bullhead Ray’s eyes widen and his jaw dropped, like a kid in giant toy shop and a childish, “Whoooa….” Escaped from his lips, “we made it,” he said, mostly to himself but loud enough for his two friends to hear him. Suddenly, he began to run towards the courtyard. Running around the other students who were probably just as impressed as he was. Suddenly, he knelt down and activated his semblance and jumped to the top of one of the light poles and yelled as he threw both his arms into the sky letting out a celebratory yell, “B E A C O N A C A D E M Y B A B Y ! ! !” He had surprisingly good balance for someone so sporadic. He turns to face his two friends and squats down looking at them, “Come on up, you guys! I swear you can see the headmaster’s office from up here.” He says looking at them with his usual grin.

Last edited:
View attachment 1113333
View attachment 1113334

Flora found it pretty fun knowing that Hickory may have had his own tricks underneath those sleeves. That would prove to be a fun challenge when the time were to come where she'd have to face it. Being adventurous and curious only made this a bit more exciting. "Well good because I can't wait to see what skills that you and others possess. I like to expect the unexpected and still be-" Before she could finish up her sentence, a voice blared over the intercom about arriving at Beacon Already? I didn't expect us to be that fast...Or maybe we just didn't pay attention to the time. Thought the Faunus before suddenly feeling the center of her gravity being altered due to the decent of the Bullhead. Man, traveling through the air was not her most favorite. Especially when standing and nothing to keep her strapped in or even down. At first, it felt as if she was swaying...Or maybe she was leaning too far in one direction?

Flora couldn't really focus on anything else but that weird tingly feeling before suddenly there was a thump that caused her to almost fall upon the floor. But because of her newly found friend had been right by her, she was leaning on him almost for support. Looking around with those golden eyes, everyone had started to depart out of the ship and the only thing she wanted at this point was ground. Land. GRASS. Looking toward Hickory, she moved herself from him and gave herself just a moment to get it together enough to race her way off. "Sorry about that. I don't do well in flying aircrafts...At all..." Taking a breath, she grabbed her duffel from the ground and half-waved to him "I'll see you outside. I'm not staying on this thing any longer or else I'm crawling out of here." With that said, she hurried towards the others who were already stepping out and squeezed her way through before finally coming to contact with the ground.

The faunus moved off to the side towards some grass and immediately dropped her bag while dropping to her hands and knees. Her palms being tickled by the grass "Ground at last." She murmured to herself with a sigh of relief. Her head hung low while she more or less reconnected with the earth beneath her. I know I may have to continue to traveling by flying but that doesn't mean I am forced to like it. Hopefully one day I'll be able to tolerate it a lot better than I do now.

Hickory.

Still be what? Flora wasn't able to finish when she was cut short by the announcement of their arrival at the Academy. Hickory turned to the window for a short moment to get a glimpse of the academy close by, only getting more excited over time. He was finally here, at Beacon. The very place his parents went to, too(and probably started dating, they couldn't stop talking about it). For a different reason than the newly met faunus friend, the tall boy was too excited to get on solid ground.
The airship tilted downward as it made its descent, visible shifting of gravity affecting the passengers. Hickory was no exception to this, lowering himself to stop his luggage from tumbling forth and squashing someone with all the stuff in it. As he held onto the weight, he could feel an extra bit of weight applied against him. It turned out to be Flora, lacking a proper support to brace for impact, looking for a refuge from the recoil. Hickory took extra care not to sway too hard as the ship finally touched solid ground so that Flora would have a smooth landing.
"It's alright, glad I could help."
He waved off, and pulled his bag up to start moving. It sucked to be on an unfavored ride, at least she could use a better landing. Speaking of Flora, Hickory stayed near her. Although he knew she said the crawling part jokingly, her hurrying toward solid ground left a bit of concern in his mind.

Flora managed to walk out of Hickory's line of sight when he was distracted by the magnificent building of Beacon standing before him. It seemed that he couldn't keep his head on both the new friend and the shining academy looming before him. He could only focus on one thing. Difficult choice to make, indeed. But he managed to turn his focus back onto Flora, hoping that she didn't collapse in the middle of the crowd or something like that.
Fortunately, she didn't make a scene. She was just.. enjoying the grass?
"How's the grass at Beacon?"
He said as he sat down next to Flora.

Theophany Exousíes.ID
Interaction: EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen

Tiffany S1.pngThe window showcases the fluffy clouds, tinted with mid-day hues. Trees of green; carpet the mountains, hills, and cliffs below. The high and low ravines and plateaus add layers and asymmetry to the land of Vale, there was not much to see, and the flight path the airship took did not let her see a single Grimm for even a speck.

Her brows furrowed and her thumbs twiddled. Sitting in the back, obscured from plain view due to the ship's structure. The presence of other students dwarfs her in comparison. Seeing all kinds of weapons, sheathed on backs and waists, some disguised as something else completely. A youngster at Signal forges their first weapon which would later become their main weapon of choice. The girl reaches for her backpack; sticking out is a stylish staff with a golden ring on the tip.

"We are almost there, Destiny." Rummaging through the purple backpack; pulling out a large ebony headphone, outdated for its style, its black wire attached to the bag.

Her baby blue eyes have caught a few peculiar students, although conversations are muted by the sound of her own headphones overpowering her ears. She doesn't appear to be missing out on anything of her interest. She pays little to no mind to the others as she too is left alone. Spending the rest of the trip, trying to breathe in and out, and using a portable gaming console to what appears like she's recording something rather than playing a video game.

The trip seems short and sweet when one does not keep track of time. Before she knew it, there was a blaring comm overhead, the announcement of landing. "Already?" replying in vain to the speaker. Carried into the flow of passengers eager to set foot on Beacon's grounds. The spacious grounds of the academy were enough to pull her eyes off the console briefly, her eyes sparkled in the sunlight. There she is, standing among future Huntsman and Huntresses.

"So cool... I wish I had my camera." Jaw dropped and stood still until shoved by a random student, rightfully so, for blocking the flow of students. She moved by but her eyes still kept on the buildings completely unaware of her surroundings, forgetting to remove her headset, deep into her own immersion. The girl's eyes set to a window pane to what appears to be the headmaster's window, her glasses shined and glinted briefly in that pane.

Replacing the current item in hand with a pink eyeglass casing, wiping her glasses with an equally colored cloth. Bumping to the back of a person from her autopilot feet. startling the golden blonde to drop her eyeglass case to the ground and slap her spectacles back to her face.

"Oh no! I'm sorry! I didn't see you!" Hands to her mouth, feet facing inwards. It was a rather serious-looking Cat Faunus; on his feet lies the case with the name "Tiffany" carved elegantly in cursive.

Last edited:
Vi Chesire

Vi chuckled a little at hearing Anubis betting seemingly agitated while talking about his father. That was how it was with dad's, or well Vi assumed it was. They were annoying and never explained things. Vi herself didn't remember her father much and she had only really watched others and could only assume what it really was like. Anyways it was funny to see Anubis less controlled than normal. Then the ship seemed to have reached the school as there was a rocking and an announcement. Vi was about to move herself and turn back to normal or human or faunus whatever she wanted to call it this time, when she found herself being lifted. Vi was used to being carried around and so didn't fight as Livi lifted her two times and ended up putting Vi in her hood. That was not really expected, but well Vi had no clue where she was going and might as well stick with Livi and maybe Anubis.

Pocking her head out from the hood, Vi was not as breath taken as the others. She had lived most of her life with this place looming over her and the city. It was some high place far from the normal world and up in the heavens. That was at least how it always seemed to Vi when she looked up. The campus was a place removed from reality and now here it was brought to her in something other than dreams and stories. It was odd, yeah it looked good and was pretty, but now that the place was real and it was lacking. Well that was how it was when it came to dreams and reality you always made things more fantastical in your dreams, but Vi couldn't place what exactly about it wasn't living up to her dreams. Well whatever Vi wasn't exactly here to pursue a dream, well she kind of was, but she wasn't. Vi had always thought about being a hunter, but had never really pursued that dream she had gotten okay with being a cat forever.

" It is pretty and all but could be better " Vi said dismissively from Livi's hood " Could use some catnip garden's or something" Vi chuckled though not being an actual cat she wasn't actually affected by cat nip.

Tweedle Twins

(Carmine and Cordovahn)

Mentions: Britt-21 Britt-21 MangoGoGo MangoGoGo Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

With the Bullhead docking, Carmine and Cordovahn leaned down to pick up their carry on and some duffle bags. They looked a little overloaded, but they didn't show it as they walked down the exit ramp and took in the court yard. As Carmine glanced away at the crowd, Cordovahn shouldered past a girl with headphones on who was staring up at the academy before them.

"Watch it."

Carmine looked over from where Cordovahn grumbled, but they had already passed the girl.

"What was that?" The older brother shook his head.

"Nothin'." Then, a bit beyond the base of the ramp, they stopped themselves to gaze upon the majestic sight of Beacon Academy.

"Wow..." Carmine marveled at the warm air, still a bit unused to the fair weather after a life time in Mantle.

"Yeah." Cordovahn agreed absentmindedly, his attention was elsewhere.

While Carmine examined the structure and its surroundings, Cordovahn was glaring suspiciously at the disembarking students. Cordovahn didn't really like people, grew up learning the only guy he could really trust was right next to him. Life on the streets was hard, and while Carmine was willing to give people chances and take life on day at a time, Cordovahn wasn't. His pessimistic attitude wasn't exactly diminished by what he saw. One was a mossy haired girl with antlers on her hands and knees and may or may not be trying to hold down her lunch. A dude had already hopped up onto a lamp post and was yelling to his friends like there weren't a ton of other people who would be annoyed by a random dude yelling for no reason. Those were the immediate stand outs of a much larger group of colorful people he had no interest in getting to know.

But he'd tolerate them (tolerate) long enough for Carmine's sake, get through this stupid school thing and then they'd have their licenses and a solid job.

The two stood there alone for a bit, looking around. Then Carmine raised the question both of them had.

"Where we supposed to go?" Cordovahn shrugged.

"Dunno. Wasn't there something about a reception or somethin'?"

"Reception? Like a secretary?"

"No, like a 'welcome to Beacon you idiots' type of thing." Carmine gasped.

"Like a party?"

Cordovahn gave him a flat look.

"Yes, Carmine," He said sarcastically, "Like a party."

Completely missing the sarcasm being dropped, Carmine giggled to himself.

"Oh, I love party's. I hope there's cake!"

Cordovahn sighed before grabbing his brother by the shoulder and yanking him along with the current of aspirant students, hoping everyone else knew what was going on.

Itzal-Profile.png

Itzal Orpheus

Beacon Academy - Academy Grounds

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hearing the sound of feet traveling all around him, Itzal didn't really pick out the sound of feet getting particularly closer to him until he felt a body crash into his. Well, crash was a bit of an overstatement given the speed of impact and the frame of the person who collided with him. He did let out a light huff, however, and took a step forward as he turned around. The person in question was a smaller woman who almost looked too innocent to be here, though Itzal knew better than to believe true innocence. He had half a mind to check if he'd been pickpocketed, but it wasn't like he had anything on her person short of his weapons which would have noticed.

"No problem..." He trailed off, bending down to pick up the case and eyeing the name embroidered on its front. "...Tiffany."

Holding out the case for the girl to take, he smirked. "Little hurt, though~. I know there's a mob of other guys here, but I didn't think I was that unnoticeable..." He said with an exaggeratedly offended tone, a clear tease, as he casually shifted his hands into his pockets. Nothing misplaced. Her posture made her come across as a bit meek, which where he was from would be a massive red flag. Here, he presumed, it was just normal. Still, it was hard to shake such predispositions.

Knowing that, though, he was unsure if the girl would take the statement as a joke or panic given her demeanor. "That's a joke, by the way," He said, letting her off easy, just in case. "You from here, Tiff?"

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Flora.png
1694651194686.jpeg

Flora was basically going back to her Faunus roots. Enjoying that grass underneath her fingers and almost finding herself flattening down to the ground. As a Doe Faunus, not many others would understand why she'd love the grass and dirt underneath her. Deer and Doe don't go flying every now and again. They're stuck to the ground forever to graze on weeds and berries and whatever else. When she heard a familiar voice chiming in, she looked up towards the same guy she had just been talking to before: Hickory. "The grass...Is grass...And what I prefer to be on about 99.9% of the time." Her fingers wiggled in the blades of grass "As a Doe Faunus, I find myself more attached to the earth more than traveling in a airship. Being suspended in the air is something that I am not comfortable about." Pointed out Flora

She noticed other students coming off the ship and taking a look at her while looking at some others who couldn't hold down their food. It wasn't the case for her, however she did surely look like she couldn't handle it. They wouldn't be entirely wrong but they weren't entirely right either. Oh what did it matter quite honestly? Pulling herself back, she sat on her legs and sighed softly "Be very happy you don't feel the way I do...However...Be happy you don't feel like some of the others out here ruining perfectly good grass with their insides." Grabbing her bag, she finally got to her feet, feeling reconnected with the earth once again. It just took her some time to come back and feel rejuvenated to keep going forward to wherever they had to go. Looking up, she noticed someone yelling off the top of their lungs, clearly excited about coming to Beacon "Seems we're not the only ones excited to be here...If you were excited Hickory."

IMG_1964.jpeg
Anubis Hotep
Interactions: Megilagor Megilagor Karcen Karcen

Anubis glanced at Vi, rolling his eyes and simply relished in having solid ground beneath his feet. He stretched upwards and twisted from side to side before looking to Livi and Vi “ do you even like catnip?” He asked mockingly as he eyes trailed over the various students littered throughout the courtyard “there’s a lot of Faunus this year” he mumbled before fixing his jacket “so Ms.Wulfric” he started still glancing around “any idea where we are supposed to go?” He asked, still not looking at her and slowly becoming lost in his own thoughts.

Anubis was excited, his heart was racing and it took all of his self control to keep a cool demeanor as he gazed over the school. He never really wanted to come to beacon, it was always a goal his father set for him but now he understood why. It was amazing, hunters and huntresses all more than likely stronger than him. This place would be the final trial in the years of training he endured and with him becoming a hunter, Amun would have no choice but to recognize his strength and usefulness. ‘This is it Anubis’ he thought to himself, his ear flicking forward involuntarily ‘you’ve got this’ he reassured himself, finally turning his head to look at Livi and Vi to see where they where headed.

d337aa56fe1124bdd154ec77425f1a6d.jpg
Glaescia Beryl

Art: Crisalys

NAME:
Glaesia
Feeling Silly
???
HOBBIES:
Surfing the internet
NOTE:
Stop stalking my profile

PERSONA:

The morning had been … Eventful to say the very least. Having stuck to her normal routine she’d headed out of their cottage before the first rays of sunlight peeked across the horizon. Her feet only bound in wraps she stepped silently out shutting the door with barely the whisper of a click. Once outside she adjusted her hands to her hips pulling her Double Talons from their holsters, gave them a twirl with a flick of her wrists and then joined the pair at their hilts. Mechanisms activated bolting the twin blades together until Raven’s Wing sat assembled in her delicate hands.

A smirk cut her face and she had taken her normal beaten path to the coastal edge where cliffs looked out over the city of Argus. This was her sanctuary. She stood then shooting bolt after bolt of icy arrows out into the foamy breaks of the sea focusing her glyphs along the shafts of the icy arrows small charges lined it to the crystalline feather tips. As the arrows struck the surf ice would blossom um in a spire before the waves would topple the spike. She stayed here well past her normal time. It was only the brush of feathers across the back of her neck that called her back to her reality.

Turning Aqua and Magenta eyes to look over her shoulder pausing mid draw. “Falkyn you’re up early” She pipped up to an ENORMOUS bird perched on a stump that showed the scarring of many perches from this very bird. He made a hiss and she quirked a brow “What?”

The Harpy Eagle looked away from her and she tilted her head before following the birds gaze and seeing the bullhead at the docks of Argus already. “SHIT!” She yelped releasing the bow to two blade form holstered them and took off for the ship cussing the whole way. The Harpy eagle seemed to have a smug look about him as he shuffled his wings and went about his normal morning hunt now that his silly human was off to her first day of school. In truth Falkyn had been sent by the girl’s father. He had known she would be to busy training to realize the time.

- - A few hours later. - -

The bullhead had just landed - and students - after a very chaotic trip had possibly failed to notice the teal haired girl as she stood silently at the rails eyes focused ever on their destination. She had chosen to focus on the destination rather than to try and “Socialize” a slight sneer pulled her lips. She just didn’t get along with others - they were all to … playful? Childish? She wasn’t sure what to call the chaos they had caused her father would have cuffed her had she tried any of the things these hooligan’s were up to. So she had remained a quiet ghost who emanated a cool presence - any who had tried to approach or had passed to closely by her would be chilled like she had a cold aura about her ever present.

As they landed and the heathens took off in a herd flooding down the gangplanks Glaescia Beryl, would follow along behind like a silent ghost. Her many earrings chains and gear barely made a sound as she walked on soft soled shoes following the general crowd. A screech from above told her Falkyn had followed or perhaps she was imaging it. Her eyes turned to the sky to search and she paused in her path while the crowd flowed on she seemed lost in her own thoughts as she stared up at the clouds.
BIO:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut condimentum quis lectus ullamcorper convallis. Ut gravida eros at dapibus sagittis. Nam porta cursus purus quis ornare. Donec tincidunt elit elit, et ultrices ante tincidunt sed. Mauris et molestie nibh. Nulla facilisi. Suspendisse eu lectus ut dolor cursus laoreet ac ut ipsum. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Quisque id gravida massa. Curabitur sit amet neque a arcu volutpat luctus.
EXTRA:
You just read a bunch of bullshit

64b0ddbe69b01729a94a27f4f630c75c.jpg

Last edited:
rinkah_fire_emblem_and_1_more_drawn_by_aduti_momoyama__9df27c345d78613923f210836d9ced764.jpg
Koda De Witte
Beacon Academy - Academy Grounds
Interactions: Kabyt Kabyt
As the Bullhead's engines hummed to a steady silence and the ramp lowered, students began pouring out, filling the courtyard of Beacon Academy with their excited chatter and hurried footsteps. For most, this was the beginning of a new adventure, the start of their journey to become Huntsmen and Huntresses. But amidst the crowd, Koda De Witte stood calmly, her towering figure of 7 feet and 1 inch drawing curious glances from her peers. Her heavily muscular build, a testament to her Faunus heritage, gave her a commanding presence that immediately drew attention.

Koda's defining features included her short white hair, which framed her face and gave her a distinctive look. This pristine white hair contrasted strikingly with her deep red eyes, which radiated a quiet intensity. In her choice of attire, Koda wore a black tube top and a long, open grey coat known as "Wild Bear." The coat was emblazoned with a bear insignia on the back, symbolizing her Faunus lineage. On her lower half, she wore long loose black pants and combat boots.

She stood there, a solitary figure in her distinctive attire, her red eyes scanning the surroundings as her white hair flowed gently in the breeze. The sun hung low in the sky, casting a warm golden hue across the landscape. It was a serene moment, a brief respite from the chaos of the world, and Koda appreciated the stillness, the quiet before the storm. In the distance, she could hear the excited laughter of students who had already formed small groups, exchanging introductions and stories of their journey to Beacon. It was a scene she had witnessed countless times before in different circumstances—the bonds of camaraderie being forged amidst the uncertainty of the future. But for Koda, making new friends had never been easy. Her past experiences had taught her the value of caution and solitude.

As she continued to observe, her gaze settled on a particular individual, a girl with striking teal hair who stood at a distance from the throng of students. Koda had noticed her from the moment they had boarded the Bullhead. The girl exuded an air of detachment as if she had built a wall around herself to shield herself against the enthusiasm of her peers. She was an enigma, a lone observer in a sea of social interaction. Koda couldn't help but feel a sense of kinship with the teal-haired girl. Like her, she sensed that this girl preferred the solace of quiet contemplation over the frenetic pace of socializing. It was a sentiment that resonated with Koda, who often found herself drawn to the tranquility of nature and the stillness of the outdoors.

Without a word, Koda decided to approach the teal-haired girl. She took slow, deliberate steps, her movements purposeful yet unhurried, her towering figure casting a shadow that seemed to stretch across the courtyard. She wanted to respect the other girl's space, to offer a connection without intrusion.

"Nice view, isn't it?" Koda's voice, soft and calming, broke the silence as she stopped a few feet away from the teal-haired girl. Her red eyes, warm and empathetic, met the girl's gaze, the contrast between her white hair and red eyes adding to the intensity of her presence. It was a simple observation, a way to acknowledge the shared moment of appreciation for the landscape that stretched before them.

She gestured towards the vast expanse of sky above before continuing not giving the girl a chance to respond. "Sometimes, the sky can offer a kind of solace, a reminder that there's a vast world out there beyond our immediate concerns." Koda's words were laced with a subtle understanding.

"If you ever need a moment away from the crowd," Koda continued, her tone gentle and inviting, "you can find me. I appreciate the serenity of the outdoors, away from the noise and bustle and it seems you share the same sentiment." With those last few words, she turned to continue her journey into Beacon Academy, having left behind an offer of companionship for the lone observer.

View attachment 1114002
View attachment 1114003

Flora was basically going back to her Faunus roots. Enjoying that grass underneath her fingers and almost finding herself flattening down to the ground. As a Doe Faunus, not many others would understand why she'd love the grass and dirt underneath her. Deer and Doe don't go flying every now and again. They're stuck to the ground forever to graze on weeds and berries and whatever else. When she heard a familiar voice chiming in, she looked up towards the same guy she had just been talking to before: Hickory. "The grass...Is grass...And what I prefer to be on about 99.9% of the time." Her fingers wiggled in the blades of grass "As a Doe Faunus, I find myself more attached to the earth more than traveling in a airship. Being suspended in the air is something that I am not comfortable about." Pointed out Flora

She noticed other students coming off the ship and taking a look at her while looking at some others who couldn't hold down their food. It wasn't the case for her, however she did surely look like she couldn't handle it. They wouldn't be entirely wrong but they weren't entirely right either. Oh what did it matter quite honestly? Pulling herself back, she sat on her legs and sighed softly "Be very happy you don't feel the way I do...However...Be happy you don't feel like some of the others out here ruining perfectly good grass with their insides." Grabbing her bag, she finally got to her feet, feeling reconnected with the earth once again. It just took her some time to come back and feel rejuvenated to keep going forward to wherever they had to go. Looking up, she noticed someone yelling off the top of their lungs, clearly excited about coming to Beacon "Seems we're not the only ones excited to be here...If you were excited Hickory."
Hickory.

"Well, I hope our curriculum doesn't involve a lot of flying then."
Hickory watched as Flora continued her celebration of safe landing. It was quite interesting, at the very least, to see such ritual of joy. Then again, he wasn't a deer faunus himself, indeed, as Flora had pointed out. He was just a human dude, confused and excited to come to Beacon. Suppressing the impulse to give her a friendly pat on the back or shoulder, Hickory shrugged.
To Flora's remark, Hickory turned around to notice some of the students suffering from a more extreme sickness... ruining the grass indeed. It was a shame the school supported airships to bring students about, but not extra bags to spare for these... occasions.

"Oh, I am excited, yeah. Just... not with the guts to start screaming as soon as I land.... I guess I'm just bland, huh?"
Hickory noticed the screaming as well. It was some energy radiating from that guy, to decide to announce his excitement so aggressively. He admired the passion.
"Well, I hope you've gained enough strength. I might have some coffee, if you need some."

Theophany Exousíes.ID

Interaction: EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen

The music of her headphones stopped. Nothing but an accessory around her neck. Quick to turn his face, his black ears pointed upwards and his eyes sharp as knives even under the light subtlety.

Delivering the case back to her hands, with a smirk delivered on his face. Mentioning the name on the casing left the blonde rubbing the nape under the golden cut of her hair. He didn't appear with any ill feelings but the girl remained to be at a state of unease. "I-- Well..." Mumbling the rest of her words until the Faunus boy had to reassure her it was just light humor the girl.

Tiffany chuckles in a cringe-imposed manner. Squeezing the foam of her headphones from all this standing. Before she could take a step, she would be asked a question. "Yes, but not here in Beacon, in Vale, yes. I-I live close to Aioníos City. By the west coastline? Near Patch down south... Lots of fancy buildings and old gizmos for sale-- yeah, that place." Abruptly stopping the pitch to look back at what might be a potential classmate upon thousands of unique huntsman and huntresses in training.

Last edited:
Livi Wulfric
Mentions:
Interactions:
Karcen Karcen Vi, Orin Orin Anubis
Beacon arrival
16489303._SY540_.jpg

Livi did find it exciting at least a bit that there were a lot of Faunus friends in Beacon this year, at least compared to her uncle's years in Beacon it was better, with such numbers the chance of there being Faunus discrimination only lessened, apparently, she wasn't the only one to notice that, Anubis was also observant enough to see it so she spoke about his small remark.
"Yeah. From what uncle said when he came to Beacon there were only seven other Faunuses other than him that finished the initiation."
Livi was a bit weirded out at Anubis, after all Ms.Wulfric was her mother, and they weren't so far apart age-wise that calling her Ms. would be normal, she preferred to be called by her first name after all.
" Just call me Livi, Anubis it feels weird being called Ms... And about where to go my uncle said that usually they had new arrivals gather at the amphitheater and to just enter via the main entrance. Also usually the principal, vice principal, or the homeroom teacher for the year would be the one taking care of the rest. so we can go there right now, and just wait there."
And as she said she did, Livi began her walk towards the amphitheater according to what she remembered from her uncle's directions, while thinking that Anubis should be able to follow them easily.
During her walk there she began asking questions to Vi which resided in her hood, which could help her find a suitable temporary weapon if not a permanent one for her feline friend.
"So Vi, what do you seek in a weapon? Like do you prefer punching, shooting, or cutting stuff? What about your fighting style? Any preference for dust? Would you be able to transform into your human when we get to the amphitheater so that I can get the measurements I need? Actually, do you mind me taking your measurements? "
As Livi spoke it could easily be seen that she was excited, with her ears twitching all the time and her tail happily swaying from side to side alongside that almost bouncy step in her walk.
Which ended when she realized she had rapid-fired her questions not even giving Vi time to answer just because of her own excitment.
Livi's tail now swung low and her ears laid to the side, signaling a bit of sadness which her face did not reveal but her animal traits once again were traitorous telegraphing her true feelings to the world to see.

"Sorry for that. I got a bit too excited about weapons..... Anyway, you will need one since there will be an initiation, albeit it usually is different each year so I don't really know what it will be this year. When my uncle had it, it was the Grimm Gauntlet."
Now Livi spoke slowly, trying not to get overly excited and actually waiting for Vi to answer her, while doing so she took a quick glance back to see if Anubis was following her and Vi.

Vi Chesire

Vi was mostly content to ride in Livi's novel chuckling after Anubis asked if she even liked catnip. She actually didn't care for it any more than any other cat faunus would. Still a cat would want that so she asked for it, though not all would, it was a bit like alcohol in that some liked it others didn't. Really Vi didn't know where they were meant to go or who they should meet, she had never gone to a school before. Though would this place be like a normal one? It was pretty much a college or whatever. Well Vi was just going with things and Anubis would point out if anything was wrong for sure. Vi did know some things like that there were teams in this whole thing people apparently stuck with. Though Vi couldn't recall if any of those that had lived in or came to her village had been on teams. Maybe that was why they had almost all died before help came?

Vi honestly could only answer one question that Livi asked her as they walked, and that was taking measurements. Vi had no real style she just kind of did whatever seemed natural in her fights and used her semblance a lot. Vi honestly just planned to use whatever Livi gave her until something fit assuming Livi wanted to stay around. Hearing Livi apologize did confused Vi as really what was wrong with talking? Vi was used to listening and never responding, one sided conversations were her norm. So even if someone was taking time to talk the fact they were expecting and answer really was no issue.

Vi moved up using her semblance to make herself lights as she floated up and sat on Livi's head and gave Livi a light smack with her paw. Honestly there was no way getting hit by a cat could hurt and it look like her trying to play with Livi than punishing her. " What are you saying sorry for? " Vi asked though it was rhetorical " You can keep talking all day and i would be fine, my previous owner didn't even let me talk. Well she didn't know i could talk or turn into a person to be fair. " Vi rambled oddly defending Baza as she had nothing against the girl and honestly felt a bit guilty about tricking her " Anyways get out all your questions, as most are i don't know. I never really used weapons or dust or a fighting style so just give me whatever" Vi decided to emphasis that with another soft smack to Livi's forehead to preempt any apologies " And no more sorries or you won't get to measure me. " Vi then moved a bit to whisper to Livi " Well at least not a private very close measurement, after all clothes get in the way of measurements right? " Vi teased knowing she didn't need to do anything for them but Livi was fun and cute to tease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back