• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sovereignty of Ages OOC and CS

Lancelot: The food's not going anywhere dude.
Carmine: Shut up, I'm hungry.

Gohan: I didn't think bullets could hurt you.
Vegeta: Shut up I'm sleepy.

Zai: Manners, please. But yeah, shut up Lance XD

Zai is totally wolfing his food down too XD

But, I think its time to discuss a few things, such as our first missions.

Last edited:
We'll have a 'first day' type deal, and then we'll be assigned missions.

Now then, there are a few mission ideas, but do people want their teams assigned together on one mission or do people want to given different missions, one for each team?

I wasn't even thinking about missions. I figured there would be more school oriented things first. You know, things like going into for our fall for real field research, fighting Grimm in a classroom, fighting against each other in sparring session's…those kinds of things. Having missions in the field is something that would happen starting your 2nd tier at Beacon Academy, and only with an experienced Huntsman accompanying you. We can do things differently if you want. I'm just going off of what I remember from the show.

I was under the impression first years needed supervision but 2nd years did not.

We'll have our classroom spars intermittently.

Hmmm...this will require further research to build a proper curriculum...words I never thought I would have crossing my mind in that order.

Oops... looks like this got moved lol Sorry I put this in the wrong spot...

But I am open to ideas as to what people want to do.

Last edited:
I have a few ideas, but I need to sleep on it. It's late, I'm sleepy, and I want to make sure that whatever I think of isn't too out there.

I may welcome 'out there' suggestions lol I do know I was tempted to have the big baddie resurrect the dead with their new life force stemming from rage. And once that rage is quelled they return to the after life.

Seven deadly sins was the inspiration, and quite a few of our toons have lost someone. I was thinking that this life perversion might be a cause for concern once this rp really takes off.

But I might not do that, it depends on what happens.

If this is only a year before Team RWBY joins Beacon Academy we could use it to develop our characters. A custom baddie could be something we do, although I'm not sure how long it would last for depending on what it is. As to an overarcing plot I have a subplot planned for my character that involves the White Fang and how it tore his family apart. Depending on how things go that could be something woven in with the main plot, and depending on how our characters develop and what they do we could have the attack on Beacon Academy happen with different results before diving into other areas as well.

If we do have a custom baddie, then I will call it The Black Crown.

The Black Crown is after complete destruction and death to bring about a world of chaos and mayhem. I was thinking that our missions might drop a hint or three about the group and/or its leader.

As for interfering in what is cannon, I would prefer not to. We may go off on our own to adventures separate but still world saving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back